Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 3. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 12:51:29 AM
May I suggest don't be rush into investment. First make sure everything is alright, secure and safe. After that you can possibly handle with enthusiasm in handling your investment in crypto. You should secure everything first before anything else in order to avoid losses.

Agree with this opinion. Better keep calm and not rush into cryptocurrency investment. We know that crypto investment is very risky and high fluctuation market, but if we decide to start investing on crypto better choose the biggest liquidity on market.
Biggest liquidity thats means almost people transaction using that crypto and its more legit
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
to invest coin select ethereum i pay attention to ethereum is very stable price, and there coin whose name is saifu also good for investment according to coin saifu issue will be in listing in market bancor.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
May 25, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
May I suggest don't be rush into investment. First make sure everything is alright, secure and safe. After that you can possibly handle with enthusiasm in handling your investment in crypto. You should secure everything first before anything else in order to avoid losses.
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I think the best investment strategy is you should put your $5000 on the best altcoin, and ethereum is the best altcoins among the rest, and it really advisable to invest in ethereum because the value of it now is only $593 so buy a lot of ethereum and sell it when the price will be high.
Activity: 373
May 24, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

You can maximize your investment with these three points. First buy bitcoin, second altcoins third investment on ico. Arrange so well your money so you do not feel unsuccessful in investing. Because it reduces the risk. It's my opinion.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
do not be too hasty in investing in Bitcoin, first learn all about Bitcoin, Altcoins and ICO.

because all the crypto was very fluctuating. if you do not know the right way of investing you'll be stuck here.

and often you are talking in this forum let your horizons broaden.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
I would like to say you form my experience that invest in BTC and don't ever turn towards altcoins. There will be people who will say you to diversify your coins and buy some altcoins but Bitcoin is going bullish these days and making the altcoins drop in price massively. See the prices on coinmarketcap and you can notice that many altcoins have dropped 20% in price. You don't want that right ? It is better to invest in BTC as it is enough to give you a good profit in future. The forks are additional bonuses to your money.
i will put half my money on bitcoin . for the rest , i want to do some venture investment . choose some good small coins . it may rise a hundred times in a year's time . this is something bitcoin cannot achieve .
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
Investment Strategy is very simply and understanding base on current prize of bitcoin in coin market analysis, the graph keep showing red and weak green after some times it go back to red point, which every body believes the market most surly go back to normal price, therefore base on the strategy is good to invest now. Good luck...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
May 24, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

In this time, my suggestion is to buy some Bitcoin/Ethereum. But it is not a good time to buy in ICO. Most of ICOs have huge risks now. And most of them even are total scams.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 24, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
You must be check and read the policy of one investment company.
With that you will know if you are in the right track to invest your money.

For me if you have planning to invest first you do is research about cryptocurrency and decide what coins you are like because investing is very risky and i advice you dont invest all your money in one coins because you have not options if that coins will drop so invest many coins so that you can get a profit and your money will not loss and dont trust anyone because its hard to trust now people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Once you invest in one business you need to be strategic, or you need to study what kind of business do you like to invest. Because you spend a lot of time, money, and effort to become rich.
Activity: 102
May 24, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
You must be check and read the policy of one investment company.
With that you will know if you are in the right track to invest your money.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
The Stronger Only 3 Crypto Bitcon (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) is the best choice for investement you can see all growing up every year every time, patience is key and the choice is in your mind, everything wish a safe investement, but investement in crypto is high risk, only patience for the winner and will be smile in the next future
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 24, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
I think it would be better if invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum because the two coins have a more stable value than others.
Tes I agree with you, having Ethereum and Bitcoin in your wallet is such a good investment because these two are promising when it comes of guving you a huge profit after a short period of time.
Activity: 161
May 24, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
I think the investment strategy is to see where you invest trustworthy or not. Check the background details. Learn each and everything and then invest. Playing blind fold games is pointless and if you have a certain amount to invest then I would recommend you to distribute it in some smaller units and invest each unit at some time interval. As per my observations and experiences. If you just want to invest money with wise for the future, then buy bitcoin in the long run. Wink
Activity: 132
May 24, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good
To be an investor you must have to be wiser . Choose wisely upon investing your money . I suggest that it is better to invest in bitcoin rather than other coins campaign.
Activity: 84
May 24, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
These currencies have a lot of room for growth on long term.There is quite a number of these currencies in the market.We just need to search and identify which one you would invest in.We must have first an experience in investing and study first what investing is all about.Then if you learn all the techniques in investments then you can now invest all your money to gain much income.
Activity: 66
May 24, 2018, 06:58:37 AM
A good strategy in investing puts money into bitcoin around $2500 or so because of the bitcoin value will rise steadily due to increasing that rises slowly and that benefit investors.
Activity: 322
May 24, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
for me they collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some make short-term trades where they will use bitcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase,my startegy is to buy some altcoins and wait for it for the price will goes high, but ofcourse you should buy those altcoins who are stable in price, and also investing in ICO.
Activity: 74
May 24, 2018, 06:23:45 AM
I think it would be better if invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum because the two coins have a more stable value than others.
Pages:
Jump to: