Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Suggestion - page 2. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 16, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
You can invest your 1 ethereum to other project that is good and other is for holding. Invest your 1 ethereum to other altcoin who the price is very cheap so you can grow your ethereum and to ethereum that you hold for the price to increase again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
Difficult question, there are so many options...

But for example, during these last days I have invested in an ICO called EVOAI and I think it will be a good investment. I like this project because they are going to work with arbitrage bots, a topic that I love. The good thing about these bots is that they generate profits regardless of price fluctuations, so it really does not matter if the market is going up or down. There are similar platforms working and they are doing very well. Even so, I consider EVOAI better than its competitors, its project is more ambitious and its creators do not hide like many other ICOs. When the final product is finished and the platform is working I hope that the currency will worth much more than now.

Check out their website in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network

If you have any doubts you can enter their telegram channel, they have a very active community: https://t.me/evaoi
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 05:32:59 PM
If i could give you an advice two months before, the only thing that i'd recommend, is just to keep your money on fiat, there was no point on investing on ethereum two months ago.

The price is more than -30% from September, so you clearly lost a bunch of money.

Its still your money, aand you still have those two eth's, so just keep holding for some time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
In the current situation, there are many studies and options for investors. I propose to pay attention when choosing your investment in EOS, NEO, ETH, BTC ... and give new ICOs a worthy investment. (Of course, you need to research and choose carefully).
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
Look at the ONL - On.Live tokens, they've been growing nonstop for days. I know it's probably a pump, but still. These tokens cost twice more in summer than now, although according to the ICO price they should cost 10 times more than now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
The presence of ethereum is very promising because we can make a profit. Now it is risky and ethereum is unstable, but if you want to be successful in the future, you need to be in the subject and participate in the game ethereum.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
in situations and conditions like now I think it is very difficult to suggest the best coins to invest in the confidence of the investors themselves who can to choose coins that will be invested in crypto currencies
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 01:16:39 AM
I wouldn't invest them anywhere. I think that Ethereum, in 2019, will cost 1000 + dollars.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 09, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
Best recommendation: hold your ETH and do not invest anywhere until you will not get knowledges about how market lives. Otherwise, say "bye bye" to your money
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 09, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
If you act as a professional trader, then to hedge risks, you should transfer 1 Ethereum to ArcBlock, and leave the second Ethereum. In this case, you can earn both on the growth of Ethereum and on the growth of ArcBlock.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
50% of my investment is btc. 20% - eth. and the remaining 30% are scattered in different altcoins from the top -10.  I advise all my friends to distribute their investments in this way. it's a win-win situation.
Activity: 630
October 10, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
It's a good thing that you invest in Ethereum, because that coin is a promising that in the future it can gives you a good outcome, but it's more pretty good if you spread out your money in some good potential coins that in the future you can gain more better profit.
unfortunately, most of the new projects created to collect good investment coins and give coins close to the trash.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 08, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
It's a good thing that you invest in Ethereum, because that coin is a promising that in the future it can gives you a good outcome, but it's more pretty good if you spread out your money in some good potential coins that in the future you can gain more better profit.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

My advice is that you better keep eth in the long run than you invest with other coins it's better to invest in eth
Activity: 616
October 08, 2018, 04:49:36 AM
According to my suggestions and opinions, it would be better if you hold your Ethereum. Be patient with you already. If you swap by investing in several places or coin, it won't necessarily be what you expected. But the full decision is in your hands.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 08, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???

Didn't really read about Arcblock but i remember it is highly anticipated as a good project
It has just : 186,000,000 ABT
and a marketcap of : $20,633,424 USD
Then it is a blockchain 3.0 project

If it follow the path of how the other blockchain focused project goes, Eg: EOS, ADA, IOTA, TRON
You can see how much it can move
20M marketcap is really small compare to most of the project
200M marketcap would results a 10x jump
Activity: 98
October 08, 2018, 04:43:54 AM
Investment means taking rick in these days,even our life is also risky in every step, But investing on right project is not risky. what i want to say is, do research and know everything about the project u want to invest.
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
Now is the good time to start investing in coins that we believe, because we all know that all crypto prices are currently experiencing significant price reductions and that happens in almost. the right time to sell is at least we have gotten a little profit from our initial capital when buying.
Activity: 532
October 08, 2018, 12:40:46 AM
You better hold Etehreum because with Ethereum you can use it when ICO ArcBlock etc.
You can also have capital for the future because the Etehreum is better in the HODL for the long term.
Activity: 216
September 18, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
People always found good platform for investment but in this online industry lot’s of source for investment. If you want to trading so you can also invest in trading platform. Even if you know about ICO Project so you can invest in ICO Project because lot’s of people already make a huge amount of money from this platform so you can invest in ICO Project Or if you want to hold some coin so you can buy some coin and you can hold it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: