Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Suggestion - page 5. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
I would feel more comfortable to hold and restrain the ethereum to invest. off on entering them in the ICO would certainly be quite risky because too often the scam happened and surely this is not a good thing to do especially for two ethereum.  by holding and waiting for the market to recover would have been better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
I think it's better to keep the Ethereum in a wallet than to invest in ArcBlock, this is a very doubtful asset.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:43:49 AM
During a falling market, it is better to keep your investments in Ethereum or bitcoin. In my opinion, this is the safest option. But it will bring much less profit than if you bought altcoin. The choice is up to you to decide what is more important for you stability or risks and benefits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
Investment is a risky job, if you had 2ETH you should remain with it, otherwise you can invest in Bitcoin as it is most trusted coin in market. All altcoins value also depends on it, so go with ETH or BTC. If you had more money to invest then go for altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
You can invest with Altcoins, you can choose invest with Altcoins whose price are quite stable in the crypto market, I think it's more profitable for you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 07, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
In my opinion, if you truly to wish to gamble with your money, I suggest investing only in the popular altcoins like Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, Monero etc since I am confident that these coins will grow in the long term and will survive in any kind of market conditions. ArcBlock and any other altcoins are very risky to invest into at the moment since almost everyone knows for a fact that a big portion of the upcoming altcoins might get wiped out by the bear markets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?
I guess your second option is better. Etherium is a good altcoin to invest. Just wait and you will see how potential it is. Always remember, here in crypto world we just need longer patience to hit our goal.
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
You should buy EOS now, ETH is not good to hold. EOS seems like ETH in early stage but much better.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 02:00:46 AM
I would suggest you to go for the second option. Ethereum has a good potential in future next to BTC. Same price of ETH is reflected even if the price of bitcoin is increased or decreased. So, go for Ethereum it is best compared to other Altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

My advice better you invest in long term investment , the best long term investment are Bitcoin and Ethereum , this is all up to you whether you will keep it your Ethereum or you divide half Ethereum and half for Bitcoin , but if you like to invest in short term or medium term you can choose top 10 from coinmarketcap , EOS and Cardano are good choice I think.
Activity: 51
September 07, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
You can invest in the bonds or stocks. There are a lot of other ways too such as gambling. The possibilities are endless. But if you think you need more capital, then you can do that and buy more ETH if you want to in order to invest.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
Arcblock was successfully in their ICO, I was glad I participated it.
Check out Zero Carbon Project!
Zero Carbon Project is tackling climate change using the
blockchain and international carbon credits. Renewable energy
has responded well to the challenge but its impact has been
too small and too slow

learn more about Zero Carbon Project, https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
Activity: 242
September 07, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
It is my suggestion to go for the second option of yours which is Ethereum. It has a very good future after the bitcoin. It is considered one of the best ALTcoins. Even if the price of bitcoin is increased or decreased same price of ETH is reflected. So, you should go for the ETH it will give benefit to you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
If i were you, you better keep that Ethereum in your digital wallet and let it stay for years because ETH is already a very good and promising cryptocurrency that's worth of an investment. If you like to add another crypto into your crypto assets, try IOTA or Cardano because they're good and promising crytocurrencies too.
Activity: 18
September 07, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum has fallen to the bottom.
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 01:11:48 AM
It’s my opinion for you to go for the second option. Ethereum has a very good future next to bitcoin. It is best compare to other ALTcoin. Even if the price of bitcoin is increased or decreased the price will be the same for the Ethereum. So, it would be wise if you go for the Ethereum.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
I think investing in projects is too risky now because there are too much scams around. I would suggest to invest on bitcoin because curenctly the price is low and soon the price will rise for sure so, this is the chance to invest and earn some money. You can also invest on NEO also.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:59:54 AM
I think that Bitcoin is the best crypto to invest now. BTC is the most popular and the most trustable crypto and recently the price is low so this is the best chanec to invest. Don't invest on project now because there are lots of scams out there. You might just loose your money.
Activity: 39
September 07, 2018, 12:51:58 AM
Do whatever you want but dont invest on project now because the market is full of scams right now. There are some good potential coins like bitcoin, neo, ethereum and so on. You can invest on them because this is the peak time to invest right now.
Activity: 52
September 07, 2018, 12:39:51 AM
I think you can keep the ETH. We all know that ETH is having a bad time but still it's an established coin. So we can hope that good time will come for ETH very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: