Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Suggestion - page 4. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
In my opinion, you invest the capital in the coin trading floor, it is quite stable and always protected by trading platform. I think that is a solution for you now.In my opinion, you invest the capital in the coin trading floor, it is quite stable and always protected by trading platform. I think that is a solution for you now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 10:09:10 AM
You need to do your own research and take care your investment fund, current market total cryptocurrencies: 1926, all of us have different support tokens or coins, which one you want to listen? my suggestion is check out pundix and aion, both of them have potential become top 10 coins, please check their website and read the whitepaper if you want to know more about them
Activity: 66
September 08, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
If your notive is for long term investment, then I will suggest that you leave the investment in Ethereum or simply Bitcoin or both.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 07, 2018, 09:28:40 PM
after watching the market yesterday, maybe I can give some suggestion for your investment in altcoin with your ethereum. we know that in bittrex, there is ethereum pair altcoin so you can try to have a short-term investment and there are many altcoins you can buy with ethereum. maybe you can take a look at these coin ZRX, OCN, SRN, SNT, TRX, ADA, BNT, DGB, and analyze for each of this coins and I think you can find that you can buy only one or two coins with your 1 ethereum and keep the other ethereum in your wallet as a long-term investment. you can use 0.5 ethereum for each of coins so you can have two coins as your short-term investment. but before you buy any coins I suggested, make sure you analyze the coins and it is up to you.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
Soar I see that this project is now a leading project, emerging and leading with the support of the community that is making a great project. Certainly our success will be achieved together. Stay tuned and participate and be part of this project. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
I think currently eth is better to hold as an investment,because price is extremely low.
On the other hand some of tokens are lower than ico price and arcblock is one of them
Activity: 52
September 07, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
Definitely go for the investment option. There is still a lot of room availabe for ETH to grow in the future. Recently, CBOE has announced ETF future that they will be coming up with within this year. So, keep an eye for that and look for an opportunity for the price to go up again during this time frame.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
You can refer to EOS coin now. I found this coin very potent and can bring high profit in the next 4 months. Consider your portfolio
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 07, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
As the entire market is very bad. I request you to research on your own and invest in a right coin, no can predict that which may better to double the money and yes still ethereum is a good choice for investment as this altcoin is trending on 2nd this may hit by the end of the year and you can make good profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
On my own Opinion this is not the best time to invest at Ico projects because 95% of them are not successful with their Initial Coin Offering. This may cause because of lack of investors and some investors are now afraid to dive in to crypto because they witnesses how volatile and risky crypto is, plus FUD and Manipulation totally makes crypto colapse. I suggest that just HOLD your Eth or sell it if you have minimal loss and just invest first at tradisional business and come back to crypto whenever you feel its the right time.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
I would like to suggest eth especially now that it is very low, now is the great opportunity to buy eth because it is very cheap. I believe that when the market eth is one of the crypto which will have a huge pump as i can see in its potential, it supports a lot of project and platform it is now very popular so if you have some eth dont panic to sell it just be patient to earn your profit with it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
Most of members advice me here to keep Ethereum. I also think to keep them as it is and lets see what return they will earn me after 2years from now.I can comfortably hold them for next 2years from now.Thanks all for your valuable suggestion and please keep sharing views and suggestion so that any one who want to invest have better Idea about his/her future investment.
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
ArcBlock is a very good project and most importantly a legit one, so I don't think you have to be afraid of losing your coins there but honestly, I don't think the price of ETH is justifiable right now and it will grow more as the market recovers, so you can also wait and see if there's any significant improvement in the market situation.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
I suggest that you choose aion over arcblock. They are both blockchain 3.0 however aion is better. To get better understanding read the whitepaper of aion and compare it to arcblock. Just search on google the whitepaper of aion.

Yes Aion is also an option and I already own some Aion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
I suggest that you choose aion over arcblock. They are both blockchain 3.0 however aion is better. To get better understanding read the whitepaper of aion and compare it to arcblock. Just search on google the whitepaper of aion.
Activity: 41
September 07, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Wait and hold, at least that is what the clever ETH investors are doing right now. The current market price of ETH is likely to improve during the beginning of next year as the ETH community has finally started to show their support towards the coin and it will definitely help ETH to recover in coming days.
Activity: 145
September 07, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
It will be better if you invest. That way you will have more sound knowledge and will be able to view the market better for the next move of your investments.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 07, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
Are you sure you want to buy altcoins now? Perhaps it is better to buy dollars to wait for growth and then start investing.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:57:25 AM
I would advise you to continue investing in eth, because right now the price of ether lane is very low, very suitable for long-term holding. Ethereum is a very promising coin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 07, 2018, 02:56:08 AM
I would feel more comfortable to hold and restrain the ethereum to invest. off on entering them in the ICO would certainly be quite risky because too often the scam happened and surely this is not a good thing to do especially for two ethereum.  by holding and waiting for the market to recover would have been better.
Having ethereum is indeed very profitable because we can get a profit by being able to roll back our funds at ico investment. indeed now it is risky but if you believe it is not a problem. Double profit will later you get. If you are interested in trying to invest in Project Rubius, please click on my signature below to read the review
Pages:
Jump to: