Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Suggestion - page 9. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
I would recommend that you stay on ETH instead of investing on ICO. We all know that ETH is at its lowest right now and it can recover anytime. I won't recommend investing on ICO's because of the high possibility of failure. The odds of winning on ICO is 2 to 10. Its not even worth the money in my opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:49:15 PM
You can stay in Ethereum. Because it is the best altcoin after Bitcoin. If you have thought of long-term, then you can think of Ethereum. Otherwise try to invest in any secured coin or project.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:36:46 PM
I think you should keep the Ethereum and not exchange it for other coins. The Ethereum itself is good. It has potential and stability, it is more reliable than most altcoins
Activity: 74
September 05, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
I think that ABT is good token. Their team are master. If you need more choice, I think XYO also is great choice
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 06:24:05 PM
You can take a good idea about this topic from CoinMarketCap. You can invest in any of the 100 ICOs at the highest level of the list, as you like. It seems to be better for you. And if not, then stay in Ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 05:28:46 PM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

Of course your fist choice should be the bitcoin and the second is Ethereum. The third one I suggest you to invest in Organicco because it is the great project that  the purpose is to develop the green technology for the better planet in the future for the sake of everyone. Additional information will be found here....https://organicco.uk      and    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079.0;topicseen
Activity: 39
September 05, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
You can invest on Walton. It seems to be very good token. Its basically value internet of things and it constructs a perfect commercial ecosystem through the integration of real world of blockchain.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
I like BAT token. It’s the best token of ETH. It’s basically digital advertise token. This token has lot of potentially. I hope if you invest it will give you huge profit. Try to research on BAT.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 04:40:29 PM
I think it is not a bad idea. There is much opportunities today to earn a good money in cryptomarket but there is also a big risk with the new projects which now do not increase so sharply like it was at the end of the 2017.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
I would suggest you to invest in ethereum because the price is low at the moment if you compare with all time high and if you want to invest in other altcoins then find the altcoins with low supply and high marketcap e.g Nano, Fusion.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
September 05, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
The thing about keeping the ethereum is that everything is low price right now so even though ethereum is low it's still a good time to buy other coins.  Still though, I would recommend keeping one of your two ethereum and then investing the rest between a mix of a few.  Cardano is probably good as is stellar.  I would also consider getting some Basic Attention Token and/or PowerLedger (POWR)
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
in my opinion if you want to invest you ether than you can invest your 60% capital in bitcoin. because it is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.It has great features like depositing your money .
Activity: 296
September 05, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
my advice to you invest Ether or you can invest your 50% capital in bitcoin. because it is the first decentralized digital currency. it free from third-party interference. it will make sure your profit.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Investing in ico is really a dangerous and a risky thing to do because you can either lose or gain profits anytime without not getting your initial amount first but if you want to invest I suggest bitcoin and ethereum. They are the two coins reigning now.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
My suggestion is to invest your money in btc because he is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.
Second if you really want to invest in a altcoin you can go for RPB coin . It has great features like depositing your money and getting dividends weekly

I agree with you brother, I also recommend Bitcoin for those people who are new in cryptocurrency world because of its highest potential growth in the market today. Many people trust bitcoin and you will see that in its trading volume wherein investors is truly trusting it because it is the best coin in the market which has lots of support and features.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 03, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
You really want to know the benefits of coins in coinmarketcap, because there are a lot of very
good policies and suggestions that I find for everyone, and if you have 2 eth it's better to stay
right because you see the current prices go down better, because likely the price will rise
Activity: 182
September 03, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
Hi Friends,

Investing in an ICO is a risky choice, arcBlock developers also may not be able to launch a product that functions on time and can be accepted by the target market, but investment in ArcBlock has great expectations because this project is done by a reliable team, solving the blockability platform , building community ecosystems, cheap token prices and much in demand by investors and traders.
Activity: 72
September 03, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
I will advice you to remain invested in Ether or you can invest your 50% capital in bitcoin because Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future.And for Ether investment because Ether might be the next bitcoin because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
My suggestion is to invest your money in btc because he is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.
Second if you really want to invest in a altcoin you can go for RPB coin . It has great features like depositing your money and getting dividends weekly
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
You should spreed your investment in major top 100 coins , NEO is best ,EOS and xrp , you can invest in these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: