Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 3. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
absolutely right, when investors fall to loss and again do invest.because they are looking profit. they have confidence about crypto market that again can increases and can do recover loss. with can earn profit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Sure, because they see massive potential in it in the future. In the current market situation, there is not much fast growth, but mid- and long term the potential is there since more and more big players are interested in entering the sector.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
why not. there are so many adapters of blockchain technology and crypto market in all over the world. and this market will be huge when more people will learn and know about cryptocurrencies and innovative technology of blockchains.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
Also, another factor could be that people have already lost money in some dead or fraudulent projects and ao they'd want to tey out new ones to check whether they could make a comeback (it doesnt always end up so but well, there's no harm in trying). That leads to many projects still continuing to eaise funds. Moreover, crypto is young and growing and so we'd need projects to hold us together in the future when the adoption goes on a large scale.
Great!! There still people who dont loses hope even if the prices is dropping, like me. So i suggesting to.some that continue to invest in crypto, it will.be worth it swear, just be patient and just be observant
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
as an investor must have a basis for an assessment of an investment product and crypto is a technology product that has great potential for future use. I am sure that more investors will fund crypto in the future
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
I think its a good news if more people investing their money in crypto. More money come to market, it will increase confident for investor and make more people join in market. I am believe cryptomarket will growing bigger and investor will make big profits
cryptocurrency demand and total capitalization rise alot while new fresh money come to market.and its impacted to cryptocurrency price that would rise sharply too.
Activity: 27
I think because they can see the potential of crypto currency. There must be some reasons why investor continue to invest in crypto currency
Activity: 700
I think its a good news if more people investing their money in crypto. More money come to market, it will increase confident for investor and make more people join in market. I am believe cryptomarket will growing bigger and investor will make big profits
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Investors still continue to invest in electronic money. Each person will have strategy private. Predicted year 2022 there are up to 80% bitcoin dominance of electronic money. So now you can invest in to get rich.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
The cryptocurrency ICO space is here to take over the stock exchange space, over time as the community evolve with regulations and policy formulation in the space, there will global acceptance and this will tend to have a positive influence to the crypto platform.
Activity: 111
Since crypto currency is the new hype and the talk of the town. As a investor i would take advantage from it to invest in something that is populsr in the market. Taking big risks will help you lead to a bright future amd a good inveztor must be willing to take risks to achieve all theur goals
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Also, another factor could be that people have already lost money in some dead or fraudulent projects and ao they'd want to tey out new ones to check whether they could make a comeback (it doesnt always end up so but well, there's no harm in trying). That leads to many projects still continuing to eaise funds. Moreover, crypto is young and growing and so we'd need projects to hold us together in the future when the adoption goes on a large scale.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Yes but the number is decreasing in which the real demand is getting low.This was due to bearish market is still in effect in which its clearly shows that the Crypto market is really affected that if the Crypto market will not bounce back before this year will end then i believed that many investors will leave this investment in dismay by next year.
The number of investors has gone down in the last months, but there are people that still believe in the market and that are putting their money in it, if it wasn't for them the price will still be crashing, I really think that the people that are buying right now are taking a long term positions in several key cryptocurrencies and will probably make a lot of money in the next years.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Yes, lot of investor investing their money into cryptocurrency continuously. Because they know that cryptocurrency have a great future and investing into crypto currency is very high profitable.
Merit: 102
I agree that the rules for the implementation of projects ico every year become more civilized and more transparent. This is a very powerful tool for raising funds for wonderful business ideas. The main thing here is to separate the scammers from these projects. So you can collect a large amount of money and acquire a huge number of consumers. I think ico will continue to be more popular.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
For some reason, all people rejoice at the growth of investment in ICO, but I'm saddened by the fact that the market does not understand the whole danger of investing in ICO. It would be better if for this money to acquire crypto currencies, which are already on the exchange and engaged in development activities.
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Cryptocurrency investment is the real investment of this age, we keep investing as the space is still evolving and sure in the near future government globally will legalize cryptocurrency and this will have a positive impact on ICO, just like the stock market.
To invest ensure the project is viable with good professional team and a relevant service/product to deliver to the real world.   
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Of course, the trend has not ceased, each day comes with new set of investors joining crypto as long as new projects enter the crypto space. As more people become familiar with the Blockchain and crypto, the long standing misconceptions about crypto are cleared and these people tend to invest in it.
Activity: 574
I think investing in cryptocurrency is still a profitable alternative for investors. Of course they can get a lot of income with high selling prices. That way crypto is no longer a bad thing that you can invest now.
Activity: 27
Up to now, i don't think that the number of bitcoin investors will decreasing. Although the price is going down but they still see its potential and choose to invest. That's what make me optimistic about crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: