Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 16. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 03:24:28 PM
I think the main reason they left Cryptocurrency was because they saw a lot of thorns and a lack of potential for Altcoin at this time, even though they had their own personal reasons. To restore Crypto's trust, he must be able to raise prices and continue to grow a good ICO or reduce fraud that is very detrimental to the Investor. More or less, I see Crypto has a good future for digital currencies and building people to get to know technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 02:57:32 PM
1. obv...
2. Experienced investors, of course, will be careful. But newcomers will always be. When a new market boost comes, FOMO will give a lot of new money to the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 02:53:58 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
The most obvious of facts is that people who bought Bitcoin at its peak price, and ended up disappointed after the fall. Such basically leave. But if you vkurse events in the world of crypto, you must understand that more and more countries and companies are trying to implement crypto in everyday life.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 02:49:42 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

I went through this situation, they left when they saw the market plummeted and they only met with losses. And they come back when it is a quick money-making trend similar to 2017
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 03, 2019, 02:49:04 PM
there are lot of opportunities will be in a newbie to entered into this field but carrying out your interest is in correct way is also a very important things for a newbie to be start your investment.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 03, 2019, 02:43:15 PM
What is there to discuss. The project is coming out. The price of the project is below acceptable. Everything. Investors do not make a profit. I think this is the first reason why cryptocurrency soon exhausts its resources.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 03, 2019, 02:40:11 PM

1. the main reason why many investors leave is because the market no longer gives them profits. many people lose when this falls, so it's normal for them to look for more profitable investments.

2. maybe, if it is true that repetition will be many investors will come back and this time they will be more confident. they will think that even though this time they failed there will be another repetition in the future.

but unfortunately that repetition never happened. it's been more than a year since conditions have improved. the market is still at a sad pressure, everyone still thinks it's better to sell than HODL. so there will be no new investors even the old investors who before going will not return.

1. It is correct partially, they were leaving it because it is no longer profitable for now and they are waiting for the momentum. Last year the price got pumped so hard and the price was ridiculously high, based on investment logic. The higher it gets, the bigger it falls. So they're waiting for it to get dumped so hard, and here we are.

2. It is more like interest instead of trust, traders and investors are always looking for profit. As long as it goes back to its profitable range, the investors and traders are going back to the ship absolutely.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 03, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

1. the main reason why many investors leave is because the market no longer gives them profits. many people lose when this falls, so it's normal for them to look for more profitable investments.

2. maybe, if it is true that repetition will be many investors will come back and this time they will be more confident. they will think that even though this time they failed there will be another repetition in the future.

but unfortunately that repetition never happened. it's been more than a year since conditions have improved. the market is still at a sad pressure, everyone still thinks it's better to sell than HODL. so there will be no new investors even the old investors who before going will not return.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 02:10:43 PM
investors may already know that there will be a long bear market so they leave crypto temporarily. I am sure that there will be a repeat of investors going back to victory. maybe in 2020 investors will begin to switch to crypto.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 03, 2019, 01:43:28 PM

I think most investors kept away from ICOs due to the market situation which also affected the success of ICOs. Majority of ICOs failed last year because the market had been in a bad condition for almost a year. Project development and funds are difficult to accumulate. Let's hope something will change this year.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 03, 2019, 01:41:38 PM
people leaving the market because they came here without any understanding of the industry and without understanding why they came here. And I think that of course, confidence in the market will return, but it will return only when the regulation by the government will come
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
February 03, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
Anyone who is seriouy about crypto and can see the future potential
are still here. Its the weak hands and short term hopefuls who have
cashed out and left but I believe when the bull market there will be
those who will want to be a part of it but they first have to see it
happening.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 03, 2019, 01:13:43 PM
1. They leave because people lose a lot of money. This is the goal of those people who manipulate the market.
2. It will, but in a few years
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 12:50:17 PM
So far i think that, It will be a  good year. Lot's of interesting ICO are coming. One of them is Oath Protocol is a very good project and it has some great features which should be needed for the future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 03, 2019, 12:39:31 PM
Wrong impressions by many who move in without proper knowledge, investors who tried their luck around mostly quit after suffering from a big lost that happen from the previous year, people who got stucked and trapped with investment that they've got especially with ico's who failed to deliver, possibilities are still there that crypto investors will showed up again, after they've learned from previous lessons and begin to study what market can trully deliver.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
February 03, 2019, 12:37:13 PM
Even though I am only a bounty hunter, but I really feel what they (investors) are feeling. So many scams and fewer projects provide significant benefits. I think there are some of them waiting for bright and green market conditions.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 03, 2019, 12:33:35 PM

Obviously, we are in the bear market, and most of them doesn't like this marketing conditions because there's no huge money to make.

Definitely, when the market starts to pick up, I'm sure we will see them slowly getting back to the ecosystem again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 12:18:43 PM
Many ICOs scammed people and many projects failed making direct loss to investors this is the main reason investor are now not much interested in investing in any new ICO until it shows some signs of positively. I think market sentiments will change and time will come when there will much money coming in the market, all we need to do is to wait patiently for the right time. Cryptocurrencies should be back on track soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 11:51:02 AM
So many projects have failed some investors and they are not even ready to pay attention to good projects that much. Well, I can still see some investors who have interest in investing.
Some of them are actually waiting for the coins to be listed on exchange before buying, because they are being careful of scam projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 03, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
Many people have been scammed last year so that's one of the main reasons. Trust can be gained so I believe those who went away will come back as long as they feel safe and secured.
Pages:
Jump to: