Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 17. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 10:42:09 AM
I have great hopes that in 2019 people will no longer have such a great sense of greed as it was before. Now it seems to me that all this looks very, very sad, if you understand that now most of the people actually have experience in scam projects.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 03, 2019, 10:23:58 AM
Investors have not been fixed since mid-2018 to date, maybe they have been harmed through the time and funds they have provided so it will be very difficult to restore investor confidence in cryptocurrency, one way is to improve each ico project through potential price and development aspects .
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 10:17:35 AM
There is no other reason than the fact that,they are loosing their money to scam projects, investors have lost confidence in most of the projects that are coming up now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
February 03, 2019, 09:58:02 AM
There will be many more surges in future. What's the point for crypto businesses to lose such an interesting and profitable market? The infrastructure develops very rapidly, second layer solutions will make BTC even closer to mainstream. Custody solutions will invite a lot of institutional investors' money and it will become a really huge market.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 09:32:51 AM
The main reason why investors leave the market is unreasonable risks. Every second project is fraudulent. According to CryptoAware, in 2018 alone, investors lost more than 670 million dollars due to fraud and hacker attacks.
Investor confidence can be returned, but it requires a number of actions aimed at eliminating fraud and stabilizing the crypto market.
You are right. As I also know, investors have indeed suffered huge losses throughout 2018 and up to now. Of course it makes curse and trauma, not only money but a loss of time that should not be lost in vain. I hope ICO project offers features that can re-attract investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 09:10:53 AM
The main reason why investors leave the market is unreasonable risks. Every second project is fraudulent. According to CryptoAware, in 2018 alone, investors lost more than 670 million dollars due to fraud and hacker attacks.
Investor confidence can be returned, but it requires a number of actions aimed at eliminating fraud and stabilizing the crypto market.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 09:00:05 AM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
Pages:
Jump to: