Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 106. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I want to thank this community, u told me to hold my IOC! Also want to say congrats, u deserve this rise, lets keep it going! and btw, im not selling  Cool
well done! My only regret is that my buy didn't fill. but I'm ok. I will wait for a price much higher, this project is real so it will rise.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I want to thank this community, u told me to hold my IOC! Also want to say congrats, u deserve this rise, lets keep it going! and btw, im not selling  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Great Staking, When DIONS comes out stakers will be rewarded with all registration, message, data fees, Great Incentives coming... 61% staking amazing. This number sometimes fluctuates if a particular computer goes offline but anything above 30% is amazing. Thanks for the support everyone

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
the 6th of march I told to my friend to buy IOC, the didn't listen to me. I'm sorry for them

The Word on the street IOC is cheap anywhere below $5 a coin. You heard it here first!
Really fantastic news about the BIG nominations, that will attract the Mega Bucks VC's and other highly regarded investors and supporters.

Also, IOC looking great on poloniex, just how i like to play my Taino Album, with BIG Volume!  Keep up the fantastic work, its Music to my Ears!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the 6th of march I told to my friend to buy IOC, the didn't listen to me. I'm sorry for them
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
For all the newcomers, We are getting close to internal DIONS beta and release of DIONS, we will be following up with Chameleon. We have been nominated for 2 Fintech Awards and we have been working our project for 1.5 years you can visit our 1st page Ann.  Here is the current roadmap and all we will be working and are working on. We had a fair launch, NO ICO or Premine. Lots of hard work and dedication to what we are doing. Please if you buy IOC do your research and use precaution with the markets.. Welcome to the new comers and join you are welcome to join our slack

Infographics & Roadmap

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

Presents
 The I/O COIN Upcoming 'DIONS' Wallet Slide Teaser
by OPhie our Lead Visual Designer

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
What does this coin offer in terms of tech wise?

Hi, Welcome.

Please check opening thread. Or below links for more info:

www.iodigital.io - our corporate website

http://www.iodigital.io/chameleon-sidechain-blockchain/ - our sidechain / blockchain ecosystem

http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap - what is in our planning

http://www.iocoin.io - the I/O Coin website

Chat about what we do?
Join Slack and ask us there in person.

Join Slack by using this form: goo.gl/Y0ppnX
Invites sent instantly.

Cheers
Richard
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
What does this coin offer in terms of tech wise?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
great oppurtunity showcase iodigital for diona release and a good pr promo. march april may than ita dead summertime crypto scene

Well i think crpyto now does not have any "off season" due to the massive attention it now has and the huge influx of cash, so i think we wont see any quiet moments now like in the past.

BTW > Check Poloniex, someone is buying all IOC under 20k it seems, looks a lot like some BIG news is expected.

keep staking guys! Spread the good word of IOC

You are absolutely right. This year will be great for crypto. Good to see you back in the thread btw Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
great oppurtunity showcase iodigital for diona release and a good pr promo. march april may than ita dead summertime crypto scene

Well i think crpyto now does not have any "off season" due to the massive attention it now has and the huge influx of cash, so i think we wont see any quiet moments now like in the past.

BTW > Check Poloniex, someone is buying all IOC under 20k it seems, looks a lot like some BIG news is expected.

keep staking guys! Spread the good word of IOC

Im the One who Knocks.
Hey guys,

We also qualified for the Benzinga Fintech awards!! thats two qualifies in a week.
More info on this award can be found on: http://benzingafintechawards.com/

This one has also a second round by the judges. Nothing we can do!

Thanks for voting and keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Richard

WOW. This is even more great news!  I think at this rate you will have to beat of VC investment with a Big stick, you guys are going to be getting offers left, right and center!

These awards will be held in NEW YORK  also on May 24th.  A little over a 5 weeks after the European Fintech awards ,would be great if I/ODigital can go to the Benzinga on the back of an European Fintech Award, fingers crossed!

Maybe Joel could attend the New York awards? 

Fantastic work guys, No wonder price is starting to climb. 

PS: For ALL Members here. PLEASE give the IOC REDDIT page some love. UPVOTE and Share, Thank you.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
16.2 million congratulations guys Smiley You have been working hard for nearly two years and you are slowly getting the recognition that you so richly deserve. May this trend continue for a very long time to come
Activity: 616
Hey guys,

We also qualified for the Benzinga Fintech awards!! thats two qualifies in a week.

Cheers,

Richard

Wow thats big! Congrats everyone! And thanks for the update!
Blockchain!!!
Did we get some people to beta test dions? Any news on that or anything in general?

Hi, we will update the community about the progress this weekend.

About BETA testers: we still need a few testers. Only two applied to help us out.
Please contact me in a DM on Slack if you want to beta test.
Beta testing will start when the team is happy with the results of first DIONS delivery.
An update on that delivery this weekend.

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Richard
Did we get some people to beta test dions? Any news on that or anything in general?
300k IOC been removed from sales on Polo, something is up  Smiley

Correct!  The price will be up and up soon.

The 300k along with another 400k give or take has been removed in the past few weeks from the sell side. 
Obviously, someone had big sells to try and hold the price down (on Poloniex anyhow) and now the price crept up and is holding higher, they are pulling the walls are they do not want to sell IOC for pennies! (very wise move).

Good things come to those who wait and it will be 2 years of solid developments in July! 
Amazing to see what has been done in a relatively short space of time.
Once IOC can expand the team, i am sure we will see even more groundbreaking Tech from the IOC Labs.

Buying IOC now is like buying Apple Computers Stock in 1990!

That is alot of IOC if its 1 person holding that much.

Not really, 300k is only 12btc at 4k sats this coin was below 4k for long enough to buy plenty of coin if they believed in the project).

There are just over 16mill coins in circulation.  Plus 12 Bitcoin to some people is chump change, there are many peoples with thousands of bitcoin, some of which i am sure has invested in IOC for Long Term.

12 BTC isnt that much but having 300k IOC on ur hand is much thats what I ment. But yes, probably several people invest for long term.
Im the One who Knocks.

The 300k along with another 400k give or take has been removed in the past few weeks from the sell side. 
Obviously, someone had big sells to try and hold the price down (on Poloniex anyhow) and now the price crept up and is holding higher, they are pulling the walls are they do not want to sell IOC for pennies! (very wise move).

Good things come to those who wait and it will be 2 years of solid developments in July! 
Once IOC can expand the team, i am sure we will see even more groundbreaking Tech from the IOC Labs.

Not really, 300k is only 12btc at 4k sats this coin was below 4k for long enough to buy plenty of coin if they believed in the project).

There are just over 16mill coins in circulation.  Plus 12 Bitcoin to some people is chump change, there are many peoples with thousands of bitcoin, some of which i am sure has invested in IOC for Long Term.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Jump to: