Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 124. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Really excited about DIONS, been such a long, long time in development, i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will soon be released.

Also, you guys are quiet on twitter, was hoping to hear some news about the VC meeting, is that still taking place?

Many thanks.

Hi,

VC meeting was last week. They are genuine interested and we are working on an investment proposal / business plan.
This not only involves the investment, but also about our mission, vision and community. A lot to think and write about.
This can take some time as you can imagine. When it is done we are asked to send it to the VC.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard thank you for your reply.  Just one question.

On this post #2511  on the 23rd December, you guys already say you had a business plan.

"Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

Question: Did you decide not to use this plan or did they want you to create another one?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Really excited about DIONS, been such a long, long time in development, i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will soon be released.

Also, you guys are quiet on twitter, was hoping to hear some news about the VC meeting, is that still taking place?

Many thanks.

Hi,

VC meeting was last week. They are genuine interested and we are working on an investment proposal / business plan.
This not only involves the investment, but also about our mission, vision and community. A lot to think and write about.
This can take some time as you can imagine. When it is done we are asked to send it to the VC.

Cheers
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.

Many thanks.

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
oK folks, All is good now, IONS is UP and address book is up and also good now. The address book on the HTML5 wallet does a query to ions, in order to sync your aliases. This is why we are upgrading to DIONS, which will be fully decentralized.

Thank you

I/O Coin Dev Team
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Hello Everyone,

We are seeing a small bug to our current html5 wallet address book affecting both windows 10 and OSX. The team is on it for a solution to this issue. IONS is also down for maintenance. We will come back with an update once we have this issues resolved.

Thanks

I/O Coin Dev Team
Blockchain!!!
Hi IOC Team,

I think you could get some really great (and i think its free) advertising on the  ever popular Map of Coins website.

http://mapofcoins.com/technologies

It is quite interesting to see a coins birth to current date, would be really great to see IOC there.

http://mapofcoins.com/contribution#new-tech

PS: I sent a request, i hope some team members can do the same, as you guys carry much more weight.

Thanks, i also contacted them.
Im the One who Knocks.
Hi IOC Team,

I think you could get some really great (and i think its free) advertising on the  ever popular Map of Coins website.

http://mapofcoins.com/technologies

It is quite interesting to see a coins birth to current date, would be really great to see IOC there.

http://mapofcoins.com/contribution#new-tech

PS: I sent a request, i hope some team members can do the same, as you guys carry much more weight.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thank you guys and a very Happy New Year to all of you too.
Im the One who Knocks.
Someone does not want I/OCoin to rise.

As things stand there are 470632.86390015 IOC  to 10k satoshi !!! (on bittrex)
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Happy New Year to everyone Let's Make 2016 our Year.... Great things happening, Go I/O Coin Community.... Happy New Year To Everyone
Blockchain!!!
Hope everyone had a great XMAS. 2016 will be a great year for I/O Digital

Hi C,

My christmas was great. Finally some time with the family.
Lets make 2016 the year IOC establishes itself amongst the great blockchain projects around or lead the way for others.
It will be great!

Have a nice new years eve all! See you next year.

Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/o-digital-release-worlds-first-194800618.html

Thats the link to the yahoo news article  that was published back in July 2015.

It gives a very good over view of what I/O Coin is developing with DIONS.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Im the One who Knocks.

The team of I/O Digital wishes you a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year!

Joel, Sam, Richard

China has just been on the phone... They are renaming this year to "The Year of The I/O Coin"   Wink

Really excited going forward into a new year with the developments, commitment and ever-lasting hard work being done here. If all goes to plan, i can even see IOC making it to margin trading on Poloniex, that would give IOC greater reach and attention also.  Not to "bash" other coins, but seriously, Factom over 100k sats, the OP does not even mention how many coins minted, from what i can tell, nothing developed, all vaporware, very hard to find info and a very basic blockchain, all of which rings alarm bells, but because it has big volume everyone wants it.... Crypto is crazy!

I/O Coin has been going under the radar for too long now, when things get moving, i expect this coin to be holding well over 100k sats (if price reflected developments and coin total it should be well over 200k+) from now on.  IOC is head and shoulders above most alts, time for it to hit the BIG TIME!
Blockchain!!!

The team of I/O Digital wishes you a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year!

Joel, Sam, Richard
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Thanks for the update Richard, truly outstanding work. This coin is like an undiscovered gem amidst the badlands of crypto. I feel safe to put money into this project.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Really happy to see this coin development is going serious, I/O coin will be one of the bigs in 2016 almost for sure
Congratulations to Dev and community
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Our company partners with KPMG for audit reviews and compliance services so I know exactly how thorough their reviews can be. I work closely with KPMG twice a year on audits and reviews. That is a great partner to have and the team will benefit greatly from the knowledge and expertise. Great update, Richard.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thank you very much for the update Richard Smiley. Merry Christmas to you and to Joel and the rest of the Development team as well as the IOcoin community. Enjoy the festivities Smiley
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey all,

This last year has been a great ride. Developing groundbreaking and never done before technology is something extraordinary to do. We are all part of something unique here. Unlike other crypto projects we have proven that we continue to develop and keep looking forward. With all efforts we put in it and with all the money we can (privately) spend. This team, this project is a winner. Not just because of the team, but also because of the people backing the project and last but not least: we are a winner because of the technology we are creating.

Unfortunately for some of you the developments are not (yet) paying out in respect of the I/O Coin price, but we remain very confident in what we develop and what our future is. We have a clear focus on what we are trying to achieve. Focus is key. That will payout eventually in a price that represents all our efforts. Despite the (alt)cryptocurrency (de-)valuation, our developments are very valuable for us and potentially very valuable for others. We have something unique in our hands and get the confirmation all the time from potential investors and blockchain adopters.

From development point of view, the last few weeks we are finishing the API calls needed for the HTML5 wallet.
Next to that a testnet is being setup to test all the changes and coding we did. We are > this < close! After testnet and API finishes, we make the final changes to the HTML5 wallet and start our beta test and bug fixing. We have no timeframe for this last stage, because it is extremely difficult to predict what we will encounter. But all is looking good despite the time it takes. Thanks for your patience.

From I/O Digital perspective we have said that we are looked at by many companies and investors. There are no deals yet. I/O Digital needs to change their status from a youngster to an adult by means of creating an official company around I/O Digital with I/O Coin / blockchain as an asset. In this way we get to the next professional stage and possible investors and/or technology adopters will look at us with a different perspective.

In matters of business development these are exciting times.
We have personally talked to KPMG the last few weeks for example. They have blockchain technology on their roadmap and are looking for initiatives to help out. With investing development funds, people / knowledge or even help out with technology. They now watch us closely (we need to have a working proof of concept for next phase) and we are in close contact with them on a weekly basis. We have also talked to startups and established international companies that want to use the I/O Digital blockchain and/or create their own token based on the I/O Digital blockchain technology. In January one of them will launch their beta app and we are still talking to them how we can help out. This looks very promising.

Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

So we have a lot going on. Technology development and business development.

We continue to work on the roadmap we have ( www.iodigital.io/roadmap ) and are confident that our goals will be met in 2016.
Again thanks for all of your continuous support. Take care.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

WOW !  MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR   this is a wonderful gift.

I honestly did not expect any updates for a while due to time of the year, so this is a great surprise.   So much juicy info, its going to take me some time to take it all in.

For anyone who wants to know this is the Wiki page for KPMG > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPMG
Their revenue for 2015 was 24.44 BILLION ! So very interesting to hear they are looking at I/O Coin / I/O Digital.

The meeting with the Venture Capitalists sounds very promising also. Take note of the fact it was "they" who contacted IOC Team, that speaks volumes about the hard work being done here. I check many alt coins and honestly do not see one that has a bright future that IOC clearly has.

Lots and lots of great information, information which can only be given, by serious developments, hard work and unrelenting commitment to creating a powerful and world wide respected blockchain "product".

So A BIG THANK YOU to all the IOC Team, you guys are the BEST!
Jump to: