Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 127. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Yes, i will be there if we are through to the final nomination list.

Best of luck Richard Smiley do you know when will they release the shortlisted projects? IOcoin's hard work for the last year and a half deserves nothing but top spot hopefully. I will be patiently looking forward to the announcement. Well done guys Smiley

Fully agree, i have never been to Amsterdam either, would make a great time to go when I/O Digital makes it on the short list  Smiley Plus when I/O Digital gets on the short list, i think it would be really great for the "Creator" to be there also...

What do you say Joel? A trip to Amsterdam in April?

Also, do we have a link to I/O Digital nominated Category?  I would really like to "check out the competition" and study what the other "nominees"" bring to the table.

Also, by April, Chameleon will hopefully be ready right?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

Best of luck Richard Smiley do you know when will they release the shortlisted projects? IOcoin's hard work for the last year and a half deserves nothing but top spot hopefully. I will be patiently looking forward to the announcement. Well done guys Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

Hey Guys,

The website of www.fintech.nl has been updated. We are now officially nominated.
See nominee list on homepage.

Cheers
Richard

Perfect, thank you.

I am sure with the ongoing developments I/O Digital has a Good Chance of getting to the final stages and with a little luck  (with developments) who knows, I/O Digital will hopefully walk away with a nice award!

Also, will you be there Richard?  Are any other IOC team members planning to go to this event?

All the best.
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey Guys,

The website of www.fintech.nl has been updated. We are now officially nominated.

Cheers
Richard

Perfect, thank you.

I am sure with the ongoing developments I/O Digital has a Good Chance of getting to the final stages and with a little luck  (with developments) who knows, I/O Digital will hopefully walk away with a nice award!

Also, will you be there Richard?  Are any other IOC team members planning to go to this event?

All the best.
Blockchain!!!
Hey Guys,

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
HI I/O Coin,

Just thinking about the recent "events" with Bitcoin and how Europe is concerned about private transactions, which could well be a big stumbling block for Bitcoin.

So, with this in mind, is I/O Coin working on something that will make payments fully Traceable? (as an option or maybe as is, standard)

Maybe the identity sidechain can work with transactions, so the transactions can easily be traced to the person who made the payments. I/O Coin would then have nothing to worry about when it comes to transactions.

All the best.

Hi Simon,

We are very aware of the recent events in Europe and were discussing them as soon as the news came out. This is something I took very seriously as I have a lot of family in France and some future in-laws in France as well. I spoke with Joel on the phone the night the events took place. I want to be clear, I/O is not an Anon coin. The discussion of traceable payments came up and we discusses how traceable cash was, which in my opinion is not completely traceable. Then we talked about peoples right to privacy. I personally am not one that believes privacy/encryption=criminal activity/terrorism. I was recently reading an article from Coindesk about the low risk of Bitcoins use for money laundering which would obviously be linked to some sort of criminal activity if it had to be laundered in the first place. It was based on research the UK Treasury did and can be seen here:

http://www.coindesk.com/uk-treasury-digital-currencies-low-money-laundering-risk/

We then talked about privacy and encryption which has been in use as far back as Julius Caesar and the Caesar Cipher:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher

Ciphers and encryption have continued to be used and evolve over the centuries as the breaking of ciphers/encryption methods via various techniques has evolved along with the methods used to make encrypted information private in the first place. It is a thin line in my mind to implement changes that would negate peoples right to privacy for non-criminal activity. I would also like to mention that transaction on the blockchain are on the blockchain, we are not hiding movement of crypto and have kept in line with Satoshi and his original ideas a much as possible. That people deserve a right to privacy regardless of where they are in the world. This is not a new idea. This also doesn't mean I am pro any sort of illegal activity. It is a tight rope walk that we are all aware of and one of the many reasons we aren't an Anon coin.

Regards,

Sam
Im the One who Knocks.
HI I/O Coin,

Just thinking about the recent "events" with Bitcoin and how Europe is concerned about private transactions, which could well be a big stumbling block for Bitcoin.

So, with this in mind, is I/O Coin working on something that will make payments fully Traceable? (as an option or maybe as is, standard)

Maybe the identity sidechain can work with transactions, so the transactions can easily be traced to the person who made the payments. I/O Coin would then have nothing to worry about when it comes to transactions.

All the best.
Blockchain!!!
The trade volume at bittrex is zero..

only cause of concern there is they maybe they delist it due to lack of volume. hopefully that wont happen.
still there is crypsty (with caution), polinex, yoshit (absolutely no volume) and shapeshift

Lets create some volume then ;-) (not selling volume).
All alts have bad volume on Bittrex. Just a few have some good. The alt market has been changed and Bittrex should set new measurement / guidlines for delisting.
If they continue they would not have any listings anymore. We also have our Poloniex listing and that one will stay regardless of volume for now.
Polo also has more daily volume overall. Lets hope when we reach our goal somewhere this year we get some renewed interest. But we are not going to hype anything just because for volume.

Maybe you guys have any ideas on creating the necessary volume?

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!
Hi Richard,

Do we have a link yet to see I/O Coins nomination? 

no not yet. Talked to the guy today and he was suppose to update that website this week. He was too busy i guess. Will come for sure.
When i have the link i will post it here for sure.
Im the One who Knocks.
Hi Richard,

Do we have a link yet to see I/O Coins nomination? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

only cause of concern there is they maybe they delist it due to lack of volume. hopefully that wont happen.
still there is crypsty (with caution), polinex, yoshit (absolutely no volume) and shapeshift
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Im the One who Knocks.

Hi Howardo,

First image looks great!   I was thinking more of Putting the I/OCOin logo, inside the "Circle/Image" of the round fintech logo and having IOC slightly blurred in the background.

But for your effort i will send you 100 I/O Coin and i hope other people can do te same.

Pleases send me your IOC address, thank you.

PS: Please retweet my link on twitter: https://twitter.com/vintagefashionz/status/666894645071343616

Not sure what you mean.

Yes! Just like that! I think IOC team should use it as twitter profile! Ncie work. Send me your IOC address and i will send you 100 IOC.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hi Howardo,

First image looks great!   I was thinking more of Putting the I/OCOin logo, inside the "Circle/Image" of the round fintech logo and having IOC slightly blurred in the background.

But for your effort i will send you 100 I/O Coin and i hope other people can do te same.

PS: Please retweet my link on twitter: https://twitter.com/vintagefashionz/status/666894645071343616

Not sure what you mean.
https://i.imgur.com/9oAkXz7.jpg

Im the One who Knocks.

Hi Howardo,

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hey all,

Our efforts are starting to pay out slowly. Just learned that I/O Digital is nominated for the European Fintech 100 category Blockchain.
The website will be updated, but the nomination is confirmed.

Lets win it!!

Great News! lets keep it going

Congratulations! I see it is in the Netherlands also so Richard will be there. Awards will be in April so I/OCoin should have lots to showcase by then, this is amazing news. Not to mention the fantastic extra attention for I/O Coin this event will bring.

Any chance we can get a nice Image with the I/OCoin logo in the background of the above image?  (that would look amazing)
Congratulations team! Surely being that Blockchain is such a nascent technology, being in the top 100 is quite an honor.  With things looking so bright.....I fear that you guys may get scooped up by a large player in the world of fintech...looking for awesome talent Smiley....and not necessarily IOC.  Sad
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey all,

Our efforts are starting to pay out slowly. Just learned that I/O Digital is nominated for the European Fintech 100 category Blockchain.

Lets win it!!

Congratulations! I see it is in the Netherlands also so Richard will be there. Awards will be in April so I/OCoin should have lots to showcase by then, this is amazing news. Not to mention the fantastic extra attention for I/O Coin this event will bring.

Any chance we can get a nice Image with the I/OCoin logo in the background of the above image?  (that would look amazing)
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hey all,

Lets win it!!

Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

Lets win it!!

Jump to: