Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 131. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Keep at it. We appreciate the update.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
A few more weeks are not a problem for an investor!
Your team is doing a great work! 👍
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Joel,
thanks for the updating us on how the project is progressing. this is all uncharted territory but I think your approach is sound and I for one applaud you guys.
not being technically oriented my support for this project has only been manifest in my staking and buying ioc when I can.
when time comes for marketing efforts or branding.... (tangible goods like giveaways or printed material) i am at the teams service to donate time and products

thanks for the update
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thank you Joel for updating the community  Smiley. I am personally behind you and your team and I am sure that the majority of the community are as well. We all understand that ground breaking technology takes time to develop and I look forward to trying out all the cool innovations you have in store for us in the near future. Keep innovating guys and take as much time as needed Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Project Update  10-24-2015

Hello Everyone hope you're all well. Just wanted to give you all an update for this week. Our wallet team is now eagerly awaiting changes to the main DIONS api doc and code for integration to our wallet. Unfortunately it has taken longer than originally estimated. For that reason we had to bring in a developer to help the wallet core team accomplish these changes. Here is a more detailed explanation.

Derek our lead dev had finished the DIONS code back in july and had completed a full testnet of the code to his satisfaction. During that period the wallet team was working on the basic transition from our old HTML5 wallet to the New HTML5 wallet. Designs and implementation started to take shape. Derek then started to work on an api documentation for the wallet team to implement DIONS into the wallet. At that point the team looked it over and made a calculation that it was pretty straight forward and they would not have major issues during implementation. Once Derek finished the api doc, The wallet team was a bit behind with basic coding and it took them around 1 week or 2 to finally assess the final api doc for implementation. During review of the last api doc, our team had discussions with Derek on changes they thought would help them implement the code in a much more fluent way, there were also recommendations for a few small changes to the code for a more user friendly messaging system. For example, how the wallet would handle friend requests. At this point there was a difference in opinion on how this implementation would be done without having to make major changes to the original code. After a dev team meeting, we decided to bring in an additional C++ dev to speed up and aid us with the tasks of implementation of these changes, while not taking Derek away from his current daily tasks. Our Api dev came in last week, studied the code and is now working on implementation of the proposed changes. As a precaution on my part, I also personally interviewed an additional C++ & Java dev and he is currently looking over our entire project and awaiting in the wings to come in and review our final code. New devs coming in are signing NDA's to maintain our code information secure. We also have our code in a non public accounts until we are set to release to keep anyone from copying our code before release.

On regards to videos or images, we have released images of the wallet and will not be making any videos until DIONS is fully functional in the wallet and ready to release.

Although it has been disappointing to me that we are behind our DIONS scheduled release date, Im overall pleased with the fact that the entire team is looking to perfect our overall code and wallet performance. The journey so far has been full of ups and downs, but as Ive said before, i'm fully committed to the project. From day one I've self funded the project along with other team members and community who have chipped in and this was done to ensure that nobody would tarnish the Fair Launch of the project. People had to mine the coins and or buy them off miners just like I had to do. So in the end, we are all equal as holders. Furthermore I've bought coins when I could and I've been staking my personal coins since day 1. We haven't had the benefits of 18M dollars as Ethereum had and or a premine or ICO funding. Even though ethereum has been the one to grab all the air, and startup funding, they are having setbacks and challenges in coding as everyone else.  Their code is far very far from getting to where it needs to get and it may never get there, if funding is not secure from what Vitalik has said. With this said, we are not Ethereum and we never got Millions in funding. I've had to manage our entire project with much less and even though it has cost me, I consider us to be well managed and on budget for our project.

You need more than just coding brains or great tech to make a run for this. You also need management skills in order to steer devs, keep them motivated and in budget to get us to having a successful project. Since many are looking to make a quick bitcoin profit from trading, desperations starts to set in. Price fluctuation is inevitable from speculators and market manipulators, but overall IOC works, it can be traded for not only bitcoin, but also for services or products. Our I/O Digital blockchain is fully functional, fast and secure and is currently being upgraded. Current staking is at around 50% today which is very impressive. Looking at the value of IOC paired to bitcoin is understandable that we have lost ground in market cap. That also has to do with the selling pressure being put by a few holders, but as a community, we should focus on making IOC more accessible to people and companies in the near future.  DIONS will be extremely useful to facilitate transfers via user's aliases, identity and or document storing and private messaging. So once we release DIONS, it will be our focus to educate the masses on our blockchain, via marketing campaign and continue the further development of our  Chameleon Project. I hope that I can count on  the support of our holders, to at least be understanding of some of the challenges to coding, and to let us focus more on our hard work and dedication to make our new projects a reality.

Once the api implementation has been completed, which is not much, it will go to our wallet dev team for the final stage of the DIONS wallet integration, test and release.

As always i'm available through slack.

If you read this update please leave some feedback, or support words to our dev team, will be appreciated.

Thanks

Joel
hey minerjones...nice coins ....can I ask ...how many coins you make...and did you do with company in usa?

Hello-
As fas as I know, there were only 100 of each coin made.
I was only able to get these mainly because they were the only matching sets that were available.
I am not sure where they are made. I bought them from a distributor on ebay.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Smiley
just was wondering as thats the kind of stuff i do here in the usa.....promotional products. typically there would be a minimum run...100 sound about right. not sure of cost...i typically do other stuff...like pens, hats , shirts, calendars, thumb drives...but can source just about anything. nice piece. how much do they hold

They do not hold any value. They are more of a "token" rather than a cold storage wallet.

Thanks
if you wanted to store value on them ..i guess you could...but wouldn't you have to put both pub and private keys on token
hey minerjones...nice coins ....can I ask ...how many coins you make...and did you do with company in usa?

Hello-
As fas as I know, there were only 100 of each coin made.
I was only able to get these mainly because they were the only matching sets that were available.
I am not sure where they are made. The distributor is in Slovakia.
I am guessing that the mint is close by or in neighboring country.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Smiley
just was wondering as thats the kind of stuff i do here in the usa.....promotional products. typically there would be a minimum run...100 sound about right. not sure of cost...i typically do other stuff...like pens, hats , shirts, calendars, thumb drives...but can source just about anything. nice piece. how much do they hold
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

To answer the above question. "Miami Wiz", the last i had heard, he had sold his soul to pay for the new wallet, so he is 100% devoted and committed to IOC, thats for sure, he is the Captain of this "ship" and will make sure IOC sails to beautiful lands where IOC can enjoy  100k+ satoshi price and all the people here who invested (by buying the coin) can reap the rewards and build statues of Wiz in their gardens made of gold with the HUGE profits that IOC will produce, thank to all the Blood, sweat  and tears Wiz has sacrificed for all the grateful people here.

I will personally have a bronze statue of Wiz made in his honour should IOC ever get to 100k Satoshi. not a 100% replica, probably 1/5 Scale and  have his hands turned upwards as in prayer, the left hand being a bird bath and the right hand to hold the seed, because from seeds, great things can grow. (or in this case, feed the birds)

How i look forward to this great day.

Are you being sarcastic or is it real gratitude / future outlook? I never know.

If its the last then i agree with you that "Miami Wiz" deserves a statue. Not a bronze one (if you bought more / kept more you can afford one later on) but a Gold one. ;-)
Not for getting the price to 100k+ and make other people have profits, but for investing a lot of his own money, time and personal engagement to this project. He is pursuing his dream and vision.

Never ending enthusiasm and always taking care of others. Even when in his personal life it is tough. He is still taking care of others and forgets about himself.
Its his personal mission to make it succeed. The captain of the ship yes! Surrounded by people who believe his vision and help him in every way they can. It is not always about money. People can help in all sorts of different ways.

The last year i got to know him as a real crypto professional, 100% ethical person and great project manager. Working with teams around the globe in all kinds of different timezones is hard. very hard. Especially in this line of work. Blockchain technology breaking new grounds. This is new technology.

He manages it well with all those bumps on the road. Many setbacks during this last year gave him some headaches, but never let him down. He works harder every time it gets tough. There are not many people i look up to, but he is one of the persons i do look up to.

Proud to be part of this team and proud of our "Captain". Despite what people say about updates, lack of info, how we should operate, how we should not, exchange price etc.
We as a team have a clear understanding of what we will try to achieve. This is our goal and nothing in between will lead us off track. No fud, no harassment, no price action.

We do it our way and in our own spare time (yes, we have normal day jobs as well. Bills need to be payed). So producing a video for 20 minutes because somebody asks us to is not on our agenda for now. 20 minutes of our spare time can be spent better we think.

Cheers. have a nice day and a nice weekend,

Richard

All sincere here Richard.  Nothing but the utmost respect for the "Captain". Your words sum everything up perfectly.  Miami Wiz is doing a sterling job of keeping things on track along with his fantastic Crew (developers) and Cabin Boy (you)  Tongue
 (couldn't resist).

But all i can say is EVERYONE involved in making I/O Coin hit the BIG time  deserves gold medals and maybe one day we will see all of the fantastic IOC team on TV talking about how they had this little project, (like when you see a young zuckerberg talking about Facebook) to make it different from all the other coins and how I/OCoin is worth billions, i honestly think that might happen one day.

And that comes from the bottom of my heart. plain and simple.

Its a shame i got made to "walk the plank" or i would of happily made the video for people to see...

Hello.
Physical I/O Coin coins available: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1218239

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

To answer the above question. "Miami Wiz", the last i had heard, he had sold his soul to pay for the new wallet, so he is 100% devoted and committed to IOC, thats for sure, he is the Captain of this "ship" and will make sure IOC sails to beautiful lands where IOC can enjoy  100k+ satoshi price and all the people here who invested (by buying the coin) can reap the rewards and build statues of Wiz in their gardens made of gold with the HUGE profits that IOC will produce, thank to all the Blood, sweat  and tears Wiz has sacrificed for all the grateful people here.

I will personally have a bronze statue of Wiz made in his honour should IOC ever get to 100k Satoshi. not a 100% replica, probably 1/5 Scale and  have his hands turned upwards as in prayer, the left hand being a bird bath and the right hand to hold the seed, because from seeds, great things can grow. (or in this case, feed the birds)

Are you being sarcastic or is it real gratitude / future outlook? I never know.

If its the last then i agree with you that "Miami Wiz" deserves a statue. Not a bronze one (if you bought more / kept more you can afford one later on) but a Gold one. ;-)
Not for getting the price to 100k+ and make other people have profits, but for investing a lot of his own money, time and personal engagement to this project. He is pursuing his dream and vision.

Never ending enthusiasm and always taking care of others. Even when in his personal life it is tough. He is still taking care of others and forgets about himself.
Its his personal mission to make it succeed. The captain of the ship yes! Surrounded by people who believe his vision and help him in every way they can. It is not always about money. People can help in all sorts of different ways.

The last year i got to know him as a real crypto professional, 100% ethical person and great project manager. Working with teams around the globe in all kinds of different timezones is hard. very hard. Especially in this line of work. Blockchain technology breaking new grounds. This is new technology.

He manages it well with all those bumps on the road. Many setbacks during this last year gave him some headaches, but never let him down. He works harder every time it gets tough. There are not many people i look up to, but he is one of the persons i do look up to.

Proud to be part of this team and proud of our "Captain". Despite what people say about updates, lack of info, how we should operate, how we should not, exchange price etc.
We as a team have a clear understanding of what we will try to achieve. This is our goal and nothing in between will lead us off track. No fud, no harassment, no price action.

We do it our way and in our own spare time (yes, we have normal day jobs as well. Bills need to be payed). So producing a video for 20 minutes because somebody asks us to is not on our agenda for now. 20 minutes of our spare time can be spent better we think.

Cheers. have a nice day and a nice weekend,

Richard

Im the One who Knocks.
Because all of this price is in downtrend and i`m waiting for my buy orders to get filled Smiley

Depends where your orders are , but if they are in the 3k region, they might get filled.

To add also, another reason the price is falling, is thanks to the asshole who has stacked up the sell side on Bittrex

85 Bitcoin to only 20k sats on bittrex = BIG sell pressure.

I personally have ZERO Coins on any exchange, took the last few thousand i had on cryptsy off a few days ago.
  (big trouble at that exchange and i would advise everyone to withdraw funds from there).

Same with Bittrex, i hear people talking about how their withdrawals are being delayed.

Only Poloniex seems safe and is the best option for anyone who wants to keep coins on an exchange (in my opinion).

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Miami Wizz still involved with this project  Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Because all of this price is in downtrend and i`m waiting for my buy orders to get filled Smiley
Im the One who Knocks.
For me...I don't need to see a video...I don't need constant updates.  the thread is active enough...the blockchain is stable....team is supportive...and the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges. works just fine for me.

Well you are in a minority and are easily pleased Smiley (wish there were more people here like that).

Blockchain is very stable and often has a average of 50% staking, which is extremely good.

"Team Is Supportive" i have to disagree on this one, if this was my coin and i was posting updates on the thread, they would be handled much more differently, i like to give as much detail as possible.

So instead of saying "we have added a new developer to the team"  (and thats about it)

I would of wrote.

We have added a new developer... he does not want to be named, but we can assure you he/she has fantastic qualifications.

Including....  (would of named all their skills)
Worked with  (Would of named other projects they had been involved in)

With IOC  (they will be working on)

VIDEO

Also, if someone asked about a video, i would of MADE IT!  Would take around 20 mins to record and upload to you tube and give people faith to buy more and hold coins, instead of making them sell coins which we see now.

This is what i call supportive, IOC team is being secretive, which is not the way to keep a coin alive.

"the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges"

And  very often has ZERO Volume on these exchanges, around .5 BTC AVG on bittrex  daily and thats about it, next best would be poloniex without an average of 0.0001 per day BTC volume which is really bad. Plus, buy support which i could count on two hands.

All i have been trying to say, is that the team handle thins completely different to all other threads, the updates are nothing new and just repeating things said 6 months ago.  Which in turn is why people (not me) decide to jump ship.

Also, i believe IOC will produce and deliver, but that could be because i have blind faith.
For me...I don't need to see a video...I don't need constant updates.  the thread is active enough...the blockchain is stable....team is supportive...and the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges. works just fine for me.
Blockchain!!!
lol

Thank you for confirming it all.

Sometimes there is nothing to say about any update. coding, coding and coding.
That is hard to understand for people sometimes, but from all the people here i would at least expected that you would understand.

So if somebody on BCT asks for a video and we do not deliver a video in two days then this is a disgrace? SELL! pfff.
If we have to do what everybody in BCT asks us to do... Updates are given in a way that we think is good and in a pace that suits developments and communication strategies. If we have something to show, we will. You can check Github for all the developments of the code if you like.

There is also something like trust and understanding the process of software development. I totally understand you have no trust in the team anymore because things happened between you and the team. That is you own choice. We have good stakers, large IOC holders, future investors and technology adopters that we communicate and speak to on the sideline as well. Almost on a daily basis. They are well informed and still very happy with what we are doing. They believe in the team, in the technology and the future. That you don't anymore is your decision. Glad you are not buying anymore. You can only hurt yourself again.

Have a great evening.

Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
So NO video then to reassure the people who have invested in this project or who have (much needed) buy support on the exchanges, a really dumb idea to keep quiet like this.

It just fuels people's speculation that something here is  wrong, why the hell would you (IOC team) not want to prove them otherwise?

EDIT: And now here come the dumps, this is exactly what i was talking about. You have to keep people informed, way better than the last few months.

OR

I/OCoin team is so confident in their project and has real world businesses lined up to use DIONS, they dont care about what happens on the exchange?

You are absolutely right: We don't care about the price of the exchanges. We cannot influence it, we cannot (and will not) pump it and we will not let this influence on what we do. I don't even look at the exchanges. Yes, we have coins as well. Yes, these are worth less. (well, actually not because the BTC price is rising).

And yes, we are absolutely confident about what we do. You are not confident in what you do? Then stop with it.

"it just fuels people's speculation...." The only person fueling speculating is you -again- Simon.
Trying hard to get the coins at 1k as you said earlier.

And yes, i don't feel in any way the urge to prove you wrong. Never. Ever. I only feel the urge to... let me not say that here. Not nice.
You have seen my DM.

We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it. If not, well, it was a hell of a ride with loads of FUD from the person that loves IOC on Monday and pukes on it on Tuesday, and has ten different aliases to cover up his identity or for whatever reason.

Have a great evening. i'm having one.

Richard

Thats exactly the response i was expecting from you.  By the way the message you sent me, was laughable at best, you want to take legal action against me for what? for a message i sent because i was angry at the way things have been handled here and the way the IOC team booted me out, good luck with that.

Oh and not only did you threaten to take some sort of legal action against me, for what? Something that would not even mount up to "light cyber bullying" get real.  Plus not to mention how you threatened to have my ebay business closed because of "criminal activities", like, seriously Richard, you dont scare me.  So go ahead and post the message here, let everyone read it.

Also if you read what i posted in previous messages, i said i am not buying IOC, ever again, end of story.

What i would of expected from a professional team (and many others here) was a video showing the wallet being tested, was not that much of a big ask.

But instead not one member from the team here wants to give an update on anything, you are all in stealth mode, so be it.

"We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it"

Lets hope so, that would be fantastic and nothing i have said here is to drive the price lower, not a thing.

The thing that is doing (driving the price down) that is the IOC team being so quiet, making people worry that developments have stopped or stalling.

But hey, i have been proved wrong in the past, i am sure i will be again.

Thanks for the update.
Blockchain!!!
So NO video then to reassure the people who have invested in this project or who have (much needed) buy support on the exchanges, a really dumb idea to keep quiet like this.

It just fuels people's speculation that something here is  wrong, why the hell would you (IOC team) not want to prove them otherwise?

EDIT: And now here come the dumps, this is exactly what i was talking about. You have to keep people informed, way better than the last few months.

OR

I/OCoin team is so confident in their project and has real world businesses lined up to use DIONS, they dont care about what happens on the exchange?

You are absolutely right: We don't care about the price of the exchanges. We cannot influence it, we cannot (and will not) pump it and we will not let this influence on what we do. I don't even look at the exchanges. Yes, we have coins as well. Yes, these are worth less. (well, actually not because the BTC price is rising).

And yes, we are absolutely confident about what we do. You are not confident in what you do? Then stop with it.

"it just fuels people's speculation...." The only person fueling speculating is you -again- Simon.
Trying hard to get the coins at 1k as you said earlier.

And yes, i don't feel in any way the urge to prove you wrong. Never. Ever. I only feel the urge to... let me not say that here. Not nice.
You have seen my DM.

We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it. If not, well, it was a hell of a ride with loads of FUD from the person that loves IOC on Monday and pukes on it on Tuesday, and has ten different aliases to cover up his identity or for whatever reason.

Have a great evening. i'm having one.

Richard

Im the One who Knocks.

OR

Im the One who Knocks.
The update is stopped.

There is no 'real wallet'

Only screen shots..

Want a video or can I assume that would be fake as well for you?

A video! Now that is a fantastic idea, personally, being out of the loop, so to speak and being like most people here, not having a clue what is going on, other than the few and far between updates that just go over things said months ago, i think a preview video of the wallet and dions being tested would be absolutely amazing Smiley

I can understand people's concerns, looks at all the BS and scams in crypto right now, its hard for anyone to believe in anything these days. Thats why in a previous message i posted, i asked about the new dev, IOC could say we have hired 10 new Devs, but since they are all ANON, no one can believe this or anything without proof. (only the select few that are in the inner circle here know whats really going on) So it is obvious people are going to ask genuine questions and talk about any concerns they have.

Also combine this with  the fact there is little buy support and volume for IOC, it is perfectly normal people are going to worry, esp in crypto.

So a video would put everyone's mind at ease for the time being.

I do hope the I/OCoin team can put something together..  at the end of the day, IOC working so hard, would be nice to show off a "teaser video" of what has been achieved and what is happening.

Jump to: