Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 130. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Looking forward to next update.

Just checking http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/  and it has not been updated since 30th Aug.
a full month ago and DIONS and new HTML Wallet were both 95% complete.

So i presume both are in the final stages now...  looking forward to the release of DIONS especially,
 will be a Game Changer and take I/O Coin to the MOON!

Happy Halloween.

I see its been updated.  

DIONS had 95% completion before  (30th August)
Now its has LESS 92% ?  so in 30+ days  its lost 3% completion, why?

(considering Derek had coded DIONS back in July)

And the HTML wallet has only increased 1% to 96%.  

Lets see how my prediction works out.

I predict DIONS and Wallet will be Q1 (march) of 2016.

But as long as everything is 100% Perfect and Really Impressive, then it will be more than worth the long wait.

Reminded of how Betamax met its fate.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videotape_format_war
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is there a plan for a Linux wallet release, or maybe someone has build instructions?

Hi, there is no linux wallet and we are not creating one.
Even the QT wallet will be discontinued when we release the second version of the HTML5 wallet.
So much more secure, faster, user friendly and extendable with features.

Cheers
Richard
Hi a couple of questions..
Is one of the reasons people want Linux wallets is that you can run on raspberry pi for about 5 watts?

When you say discontinued, what to you mean? Does that mean that the QT wallet wont be able to connect to the network or that it wont be updated ( updates haven't happened in a while anyway), but will still connect and support the network.

Would that be considered a fork?

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Is there a plan for a Linux wallet release, or maybe someone has build instructions?

Hi, there is no linux wallet and we are not creating one.
Even the QT wallet will be discontinued when we release the second version of the HTML5 wallet.
So much more secure, faster, user friendly and extendable with features.

Cheers
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.

Pretty sure, no. All focus is on the HTML wallet which will be one of a kind and have the ability to add all the features the IOC team are doing.

The new html wallet will surprise many and i am sure it will prove to be highly popular in crypto.

(my views are my own and not related to the IOC team)
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Im the One who Knocks.
Looking forward to next update.

Just checking http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/  and it has not been updated since 30th Aug.
a full month ago and DIONS and new HTML Wallet were both 95% complete.

So i presume both are in the final stages now...  looking forward to the release of DIONS especially,
 will be a Game Changer and take I/O Coin to the MOON!

Happy Halloween.
there was also a link to another article from the economist which discusses further the idea of blockchains and some of the developments / ramifications growing out of the nascent technology. good stuff

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21677228-technology-behind-bitcoin-lets-people-who-do-not-know-or-trust-each-other-build-dependable

Blockchain!!!
Hi folks,

The Economist article sparked my interest. It seems the underlying technology of Bitcoin is the key technology that is the most promising. It's not the functionality of a currency, but the technology for document signing, a decentralized trust system that holds the greatest merit over standard applications in that field.
There are lots of startups that try to create what you guys are very close to achieving with the upcoming release of DIONS.
After some rigourous due dilligence I came to the conclusion that I/O ticks all the right boxes.

I decided to invest and I will be frequenting this thread regularly.

Keep on rocking,

Springfield

Hi Springfield,

Welcome to I/O Digital - I/O Coin.
Thanks for your support. You are absolutely right about us ticking the right boxes.

Thus we are only a small initiative with small spread amongst investors and influencers, but our technology is way further then most of the new startups that get millions of funding. Just a matter of time then we will get the traction that is needed.

I hope you can help spread the word about I/O Digital and the project.

Cheers,
Richard
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Hi folks,

The Economist article sparked my interest. It seems the underlying technology of Bitcoin is the key technology that is the most promising. It's not the functionality of a currency, but the technology for document signing, a decentralized trust system that holds the greatest merit over standard applications in that field.
There are lots of startups that try to create what you guys are very close to achieving with the upcoming release of DIONS.
After some rigourous due dilligence I came to the conclusion that I/O ticks all the right boxes.

I decided to invest and I will be frequenting this thread regularly.

Keep on rocking,

Springfield
Im the One who Knocks.
The economist have published a really interesting article about blockchain technology, soon enough they'll be writing about I/O digital Smiley
Here is the link
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21677198-technology-behind-bitcoin-could-transform-how-economy-works-trust-machine

FANTASTIC Article, Very well written.

YO I/O Coin Team !!!!!   HIRE the guy that wrote the mentioned article, forget anyone else, this is the person you need for your:

"So once we release DIONS, it will be our focus to educate the masses on our blockchain, via marketing campaign "

Thank you for the post LondonMP  would make a good addition to the reddit page for I/O Coin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
The economist have published a really interesting article about blockchain technology, soon enough they'll be writing about I/O digital Smiley
Here is the link
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21677198-technology-behind-bitcoin-could-transform-how-economy-works-trust-machine
PRICE PREDICTION TIME

What price do you think I/O Coin will be on Christmas day?

I think with DIONS and the ongoing efforts by Joel and Richard  i think 50,000 Satoshi should be achievable. 
But 40k is my estimate.

Love your optimism...I think more like Christmas day 2017.

With the price of btc rising it seems that there is a flight from alts to btc to capitalize on the recent uptick. I would not be surprised to see more downward pressure as this trend continues thru the halving....after that things should stabilize with btc for a bit.....then alts may see inflows again as traders will be looking other opportunities.
Im the One who Knocks.
PRICE PREDICTION TIME

What price do you think I/O Coin will be on Christmas day?

I think with DIONS and the ongoing efforts by Joel and Richard  i think 50,000 Satoshi should be achievable. 
But 40k is my estimate.

Im the One who Knocks.
was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

also btc keep rising...im loving the cheap ioc

good point. Yes we have a lot to explain and want to show everybody what we are up to.
We as a team have two focusses at this moment:

1. development / finishing DIONS / project management / Chameleon -> Joel
2. companies that can adopt our technology, investors, converting to a legit blockchain company -> Richard

With those two we have spent the time we have currently. Agree that we should / could update the op a bit.
There is a lot of info. This info is basically also available on iocoin.io and iodigital.io

When i have some time i will look into it or somebody has some example / idea / proposal on how we can do this op.

Thanks
Richard

Is it just me? Or is everyone HEre really excited about finding out the Global Company who will be first to use DIONS.

The tension is killing me, i have Super High Hopes that DIONS will be the Launch Pad for I/OCoin and its BRight Future.

Even though i am kept in the Dark I can See Clearly WHat is Being Done HEre.
Blockchain!!!
was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

good point. Yes we have a lot to explain and want to show everybody what we are up to.
We as a team have two focusses at this moment:

1. development / finishing DIONS / project management / Chameleon -> Joel
2. companies that can adopt our technology, investors, converting to a legit blockchain company -> Richard

With those two we have spent the time we have currently. Agree that we should / could update the op a bit.
There is a lot of info. This info is basically also available on iocoin.io and iodigital.io

When i have some time i will look into it or somebody has some example / idea / proposal on how we can do this op.

Thanks
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
was wondering if anybody who visits this thread regularly finds the op to be kind of busy?  I know there is a lot of information that you want to get out there on the project but the large infograhics take up a lot of space... both page wise and in memory (seems that ioc op loads slower than most). Visitors may get intimidated and just leave thread rather than wade thru what is posted there, which would be a shame. anyway its really a minor issue for sure but thought id bring it up

I think in this day and age in crypto, the smart people will read the infographics thats for sure. the only thing i would change about the OP, is put all of the news section on the website.

Speaking of the website, i would have links to www.iocoin.io  and www.iodigital.io  at the top of the OP.

With a little message to go  to official websites and bookmark them.

A few more weeks are not a problem for an investor!
Your team is doing a great work! 👍

a few weeks would be awesome, but at this point i am content just knowing that this project has a quality team and is moving forward. This is crypto...it could take months if not years for this project to begin realizing its potential. Mainstream adoption of blockchain technology is years away...but like a rising tide...it will soon be all around us. Hopefully IOC will be well poised to assume its place as a real world solution in this coming sea of possible alternatives.

+100

Very well understood.   I/O Coin and its team are here to stay, the developments clearly outline this. In a year from now, i think most of the developments, that you can see the progress of here > http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/   (note to IOC team progress was last updated on the 30th August, so maybe at the end of this month it will be updated?) prove I/O Coins long term vision, one that very few other coins are actually working towards, Blockchain and sidechains, along with the very promising DIOEX.

DIOEX being the Decentralized Value Transfer System.   More of which can be found on the first post, with the infographics here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/io-coin-ticker-ioc-stealth-blockchain-ecosystem-dions-chameleon-695855

So now, is a really good time to take advantage of people selling IOC (and other alts) to cash out for Bitcoin as bitcoin is high, many people will sell alt coins to then sell bitcoin, to buy bitcoin lower (as always when BTC has hit $300 region, it gets slammed back down to $230 region) then buy back bitcoin low to rebuy Alts with more btc.

Looking forward to the new year with IOC, i hope it can hold this 3k region and build from here.  Smiley

PS: I see staking has dropped to 40% (still good) too many coins are on Bittrex (distribution/wallets have increased a lot) and not in wallets staking.

Thanks for validating my opinion.

Not so sure btc price is getting slammed back down to far in this recent run up.  With halving now on everyones radar ....the new normal could be in the 500-600 range.

also pretty sure it will overshoot that by as much as 50% as FOMO kicks in

was wondering....I had my IOC wallet off line for a couple of days, maybe that's why staking dropped a bit  Smiley 
Im the One who Knocks.

a few weeks would be awesome, but at this point i am content just knowing that this project has a quality team and is moving forward. This is crypto...it could take months if not years for this project to begin realizing its potential. Mainstream adoption of blockchain technology is years away...but like a rising tide...it will soon be all around us. Hopefully IOC will be well poised to assume its place as a real world solution in this coming sea of possible alternatives.

+100

Very well understood.   I/O Coin and its team are here to stay, the developments clearly outline this. In a year from now, i think most of the developments, that you can see the progress of here > http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/roadmap-status/   (note to IOC team progress was last updated on the 30th August, so maybe at the end of this month it will be updated?) prove I/O Coins long term vision, one that very few other coins are actually working towards, Blockchain and sidechains, along with the very promising DIOEX.

DIOEX being the Decentralized Value Transfer System.   More of which can be found on the first post, with the infographics here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/io-coin-ticker-ioc-stealth-blockchain-ecosystem-dions-chameleon-695855

So now, is a really good time to take advantage of people selling IOC (and other alts) to cash out for Bitcoin as bitcoin is high, many people will sell alt coins to then sell bitcoin, to buy bitcoin lower (as always when BTC has hit $300 region, it gets slammed back down to $230 region) then buy back bitcoin low to rebuy Alts with more btc.

Looking forward to the new year with IOC, i hope it can hold this 3k region and build from here.  Smiley

PS: I see staking has dropped to 40% (still good) too many coins are on Bittrex (distribution/wallets have increased a lot) and not in wallets staking.

Jump to: