Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 132. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The update is stopped.

There is no 'real wallet'

Only screen shots..

Want a video or can I assume that would be fake as well for you?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
The update is stopped.

Only screen shots..

Hi,

A few days back we had a brief update. We have a working new HTML5 wallet it said. Also that we are bugfixing it all.
It is not only about the release of a new wallet, but also "data on blockchain" - project DIONS.
Those two together are mind boggling "big". That takes time.

its not only screenshots. Well actually it is what you can see right now, but in our test environment we have it working.
Not to be released when we have it all tested and fixed.

is there anything you want to know about the coming wallet or developments?

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
The update is stopped.

Only screen shots..
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
HI Sam,

Great post, wish i could give Kudos to posts here.  I agree with all you have said, very well said by the way.  The only point that is not correct, i have never said i sold all my IOC, that would of been impossible to do, considering i was the #1 holder.  I still have more than the average bear, a hell of a lot less than what i had, but still a half decent amount Smiley

Considering i have been involved in IOC since day one, the only other person who is still here is Joel himself, all others left. So IOC is hard wired into me, but when the time comes and i see the price at a figure i can get some of my huge investment back, then and only then i will be able to "move on".  So i will be here for quite some time yet.

The only reason i mentioned other projects, was either 1- they are related to what IOC is doing or to make a comparison. Never, ever, to promote or something else.

It is nice to see, staking is still better than most other coins after my wallet has a fraction of the staking weight it used to. When DIONS is released next year i am sure then, all the previous talks of getting businesses on board will come to light and IOC can be taken much more seriously, a project like this deserves to be in the top 10 alt coins, let hope when dions is released IOC can get onto a big Chinese exchange, i think that will help bring lots of attention to this project.

So fingers crossed for the foreseeable future and a BIG thank you to all those who continue to battle on and prove that IOC is here to stay.

Simon,

I was very interested in Ethereum when I was made aware of it. 18 million USD crowdfunded and what came out of that was a huge disappointment to me personally. Now, Augur is following the same path in my opinion. While I respect that anyone can invest in whatever they chose, I will not personally invest in that project or projects that come out of it. I'm only speak for myself. I am no professional offering investment or trading advice. I just can't see how so much money could produce so little and then want to give them more money. I could be wrong and Ethereum/Augur investors could be filthy rich in the future. I am in fact holding back on how strongly I feel about those projects and the news surrounding them to be fair and not offer a completely bias statement or delve into the subject in this ANN. Everyone needs to research what the right investment for them is and is not. As to you, selling/trading all of your IOC...I don't believe that's an accurate statement. You had been a very strong supporter of IOC as you stated. I don't dispute that in the least. I in fact have past messages between you and I on Slack where you discussed how honest Joel is and how great IOC is. I can understand being removed from a position of regular talk and input with the IOC team as being hurtful to you. I can also understand that things of that type don't happen for no reason. So let's be honest here, why continue to hang around this thread if all of your IOC is gone? Why bring up other projects unrelated to IOC or I/O Digital in an ANN dedicated to it other than to attempt to stir up controversy? The reason I have been so brash with responses to you are because of those two questions. I simply see the posts as an attempt to hurt the coin, projects and team that work on it all. These are my personal view(s) and may or may not be shared by anyone else. I hope this brings an end to the back and forth jabs over the last couple pages of the ANN, but as always...people can post what they want including opposing views. I have done my best not to attack you with this post or share private information about anything or anyone being discussed. I am personally done with the discussion of other projects or replying to off topic posts that I don't think are relevant to this ANN thread. Though, if I see a post about another project in this ANN and feel it is relevant to discuss..I'm not opposed to doing so. I've re-read this post before posting it and I believe that I have been rational, honest and sincere in my response to the last few pages of the ANN regarding these topics.

Thank you,

Sam
Im the One who Knocks.
I slowly sold off at 6k and 5k.  What MANY people do not realize here, i was the one along with someone else here supporting and buying at 10k+. So i sold at a BIG loss, but not a problem, i am happy with the choice i made, as it will be a long time before we see over 15k sats again, just being honest, by a long time i predict well over 6 months.

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

The only thing that makes the price fall, is lack of any decent updates and the very long time it is taking to develop things, plus the fact IOC has a very small community.

I do want to see this coin succeed.

After all, in the first 12months... I have donated and gave away over 300k I/OCoin more than anyone here. Plus also spent around 7 Bitcoin out of my own pocket. So with the little i hold now, it would be nice to see IOC reach good levels (50k) in a few years from now, so i could at least break even.

I was merely asking a basic question and at the same time raising a valid point.  Investors will certainly want to know who is developing the coin, simple as that.

So everyone  chill, relax and join in the Debate, there are many Master debaters here, but they use the time to attack me instead, when they could be using the time to reply with more thought out responses.  

I would also like to add, i think Joel is doing an amazing job at captaining this boat and has pulled together a fantastic, hard working "crew" which in time, i am sure they will make it to the holy land and get into daily,  triple figure, BTC trading volume.

On Bitcointalk you can find scammers, fud team, daily trader...but for sure investors are not here from long time!

But thanks...seems than I bought a lot from you @ 5k!

What is your real account?

Congratulations, 5K is a Very Good price to get in at, looking good for a x10 return in a year or so from now if all goes to plan.
As for "Real Accounts" I use them all the same, so they are all Real Accounts.

Hope you can buy more coins in this region and stake them and such.   
Activity: 329
I slowly sold off at 6k and 5k.  What MANY people do not realize here, i was the one along with someone else here supporting and buying at 10k+. So i sold at a BIG loss, but not a problem, i am happy with the choice i made, as it will be a long time before we see over 15k sats again, just being honest, by a long time i predict well over 6 months.

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

The only thing that makes the price fall, is lack of any decent updates and the very long time it is taking to develop things, plus the fact IOC has a very small community.

After all, in the first 12months... I have donated and gave away over 300k I/OCoin more than anyone here. Plus also spent around 7 Bitcoin out of my own pocket. So with the little i hold now, it would be nice to see IOC reach good levels (50k) in a few years from now, so i could at least break even.

I was merely asking a basic question and at the same time raising a valid point.  Investors will certainly want to know who is developing the coin, simple as that.

So everyone  chill, relax and join in the Debate, there are many Master debaters here, but they use the time to attack me instead, when they could be using the time to reply with more thought out responses.  

I would also like to add, i think Joel is doing an amazing job at captaining this boat and has pulled together a fantastic, hard working "crew" which in time, i am sure they will make it to the holy land and get into daily,  triple figure, BTC trading volume.

On Bitcointalk you can find scammers, fud team, daily trader...but for sure investors are not here from long time!

But thanks...seems than I bought a lot from you @ 5k!

What is your real account?
Im the One who Knocks.

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

Activity: 329
"and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satoshi nakamoto remain anonymous."

That does not hold any water, he may have been the original creator, but he sure is not the core team of developers, as they are all known and public people.

Lets take a look at the most traded coin right now, Ethereum, non of their Devs are "secret Squirellls" either. Plus does anyone think here, seriously, that all these start ups and digital coins get massive funding/investment if they have anon Devs?  I would think not.

Thats simply the point i'm trying to make.  

Quite simply. Being public in crypto  (considering how shady crypto is) will greatly help the chances of any coins with funding or getting real world businesses on board.

Thats all i am saying, in these times, it is highly beneficial if the people/developers of a coin can be public.

Because at the end of the day, why do they feel the need to remain unknown?  If i was a top developer working on a innovative coin like IOC, i would certainly be happy to put my name and face to my work.

Smiley  

Simon why every time you change your account?
I guess you dumped too much @ 6k and you are desperately trying to push price down...but looks like no one is listening to you now...
I agree with Richard, better not share the name of new dev here!
Im the One who Knocks.
"and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satoshi nakamoto remain anonymous."

That does not hold any water, he may have been the original creator, but he sure is not the core team of developers, as they are all known and public people.

Lets take a look at the most traded coin right now, Ethereum, non of their Devs are "secret Squirellls" either. Plus does anyone think here, seriously, that all these start ups and digital coins get massive funding/investment if they have anon Devs?  I would think not.

Thats simply the point i'm trying to make.  

Quite simply. Being public in crypto  (considering how shady crypto is) will greatly help the chances of any coins with funding or getting real world businesses on board.

Thats all i am saying, in these times, it is highly beneficial if the people/developers of a coin can be public.

Because at the end of the day, why do they feel the need to remain unknown?  If i was a top developer working on a innovative coin like IOC, i would certainly be happy to put my name and face to my work.

Smiley  

Good News.

Is it possible to know who the new Developer for I/OCoin is?
What skills, background they have.

OR will it yet be another "Anon" person on the team? 

For I/O Coin to be taken more seriously and to have a better chance of getting investment/real world businesses on board, surely the investors/business needs to know who they are dealing with.

This is the only thing that seems to be holding IOC down, too many unknown people involved.  Thats just my opinion (reply below to shoot it down)

I thought it was you! With all those aliases and apparent attempts at anonymity, I figured...must be Simon. Will probably have to use another name to code under so no one figures out it's him. Then I realized, couldn't be him...he has no technical background, sells t-shirts on eBay and is such a bad trader that it cost him almost everything. Must be someone else. Didn't know the new dev was anon. Could be that updating sites isn't instant, could be anything. I do enjoy a good laugh at your assumptions and child like emotional reactions to anything that you haven't been made aware of.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I have been working on our project for 1 year and now 3 months.  I'm still as excited about it as I was when we first launched. I will say we have had our share of delays but we always make progress. The entire crypto space is still in diapers, so many things are yet to be tapped. Thanks to the community members that are staking and continue to stick with us.  We focus on our project learn from others mistakes and continue on with strong determination. Many have already fallen because they never started our right, a strong foundation is always very very important and we have it.

Have a great weekend

Joel

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Good News.

For I/O Coin to be taken more seriously and to have a better chance of getting investment/real world businesses on board, surely the investors/business needs to know who they are dealing with.

This is the only thing that seems to be holding IOC down, too many unknown people involved.  Thats just my opinion (reply below to shoot it down)

i would disagree.  nothing holding IOC down....certainly not devs..whether anonymous or not....i think maybe its macro market forces.....and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satash nakamoto remain anonymous.

Blockchain!!!
Good News.

No Simon, we don't let you know.
He is an expert in the area we were looking for.

Since when does MrWhiteBites worries about anon with all those aliases?

Cheers,
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
Good News.

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Hello Everyone just a quick update of what we have been working on. Wallet work continues as usual. Wallet opens, syncs, backups, imports, sends and receives so all that is good as of now. Some minor bugs are still being worked but over all we continue to make progress. To help us speed up the delivery of Dions, we have added another dev to the team. His core work will be to implement proposed changes to the code to facilitate better implementation of the overall messaging and dion's code to the wallet.

On a side note we are also making a staking improvement. Currently wallet addresses are being split into multiple change in an unlimited way while staking. Some people are noticing their QT wallets going into not responding due to the staking address change behaviours. We are currently considering a cap so that wallets are not bug down by unlimted change addresses. We are also looking into an increase in the number of coins that get combined in staking wallet by defaults and/or an increase in the age when stakes get split.

More info to come so stay tuned.

Joel & St Patty
Im the One who Knocks.
Well i was thinking in slightly more simple terms with extra "options"

When it comes to Identifying people, religion is not important to know who a person is.

For example:

Picture
Name
Date of Birth
Country of Birth

(i would also include Finger print)

In these times people have their identities stolen, so this would be a great way to ensure the person saying who they are, is really who they are.

These could be the basics like you have on passports or ID cards. (except of course the fingerprint)

Then people could be given extra options.

Criminal Record

Which i think should be mandatory for anyone wanting to move to another country for example, if i wanted to move to, lets say Canada, i would have to give all of this info and as someone who has nothing to hide, i would be more than happy to give this information.

Profession/skills/work history/employment  history.

Religion, if people felt strongly enough to want to give religion, then let you have that option. But it is certainly not necessary when it comes to simply bein able to ID someone correctly.

But there will be many "variations" of required Data, depending on the "service"

In the case of Open Bazaar for example: Simple ID card info would be more than enough to prove who you are and give you a high user rating.

With the case of immigration  (which is a big topic in Europe right now) such information on a blockchain, as ID card info would help speed up the processing of people and help identify people who have lived a honest life and working hard to better their life, these are the people that you want in your country, as opposed to people who have a criminal past.

I repeat these are just examples and thinking of ways how it could help people and not hinder them  Smiley
Blockchain!!!
Very True.

I think what they are doing with storing people's ID's on the blockchain is to help prevent fraud and also use the "ID" what people chose to give, so Open Bazaar "team" can then allocate a percentage score for the seller, the better the info the higher the score, EG: some people might just store a copy of a utility bill, while other may choose to put a driving licence (or some other higher rated document with a picture).

The ability to be able to store information, such as Identity is going to shake up the internet reselling (along with many more uses, as i posted that link as a example of how ID's stored on the blockchain, can be used for) in a very positive way, it is great to think the Identity Sidechain I/O Coin is working on has got some much potential and it really at the forefront of this new way of helping people to shop online more safely. Plus the other fantastic opportunities that will arise.

One thing that springs to mind is the current situation with the mass immigration in Europe, ho amazing it would be if "immigrants" people who flee their homeland due to wars, could quickly and easily be identified using the blockchain, if would certainly speed up the processing of applications and also give the governments a much more streamlined system when trying to ID people.

Whos ever idea it was to create this Identity Sidechain deserves a medal of achievement. I hope some top government official who deals with immigration learns about the IOC Identity Sidechain and understands how groundbreaking and perfectly it can replace the current, out of date systems that are in place now.

Smiley

just crossed my mind that the ability to identify people (who they are, what religion they have) could be very dangerous as well. We have seen that in the WW2 and current wars. Identifying can have two outcomes and these days it can be very dangerous for people leaving these devastated countries. Can be good for them in the country they went to, but maybe not so good when they go back. Ever thought of that?
Very True.

I think what they are doing with storing people's ID's on the blockchain is to help prevent fraud and also use the "ID" what people chose to give, so Open Bazaar "team" can then allocate a percentage score for the seller, the better the info the higher the score, EG: some people might just store a copy of a utility bill, while other may choose to put a driving licence (or some other higher rated document with a picture).

The ability to be able to store information, such as Identity is going to shake up the internet reselling (along with many more uses, as i posted that link as a example of how ID's stored on the blockchain, can be used for) in a very positive way, it is great to think the Identity Sidechain I/O Coin is working on has got some much potential and it really at the forefront of this new way of helping people to shop online more safely. Plus the other fantastic opportunities that will arise.

One thing that springs to mind is the current situation with the mass immigration in Europe, ho amazing it would be if "immigrants" people who flee their homeland due to wars, could quickly and easily be identified using the blockchain, if would certainly speed up the processing of applications and also give the governments a much more streamlined system when trying to ID people.

Whos ever idea it was to create this Identity Sidechain deserves a medal of achievement. I hope some top government official who deals with immigration learns about the IOC Identity Sidechain and understands how groundbreaking and perfectly it can replace the current, out of date systems that are in place now.

Smiley

sounds way to big brother for me....you should send that idea off to chris christie...he's looking for just that system.  also...I would imagine....to streamline govt systems...you do want to id everyone ...not just immigrants.
I understand tattoos work beautifully 

Identity and Blockchain are two topics that Satoshi was not fond of having together if it meant giving up privacy for easy of use. I'm talking actually identity, not an online name or a wallet address. From my perspective, it could be helpful in many ways as stated above...it could also lead to centralization in the form of information gathering which goes against the idea of crypto in the first place. It can be a tightrope walk, I'm glad more than one blockchain project and/or coin and/or currency exist and that each has the ability to be autonomous of all of the others. No one solution will make everyone happy as a feature in one piece of crypto/blockchain software can be something that 50% of people want or agree with while the other half is against it or has no need for it. That's something I love about this world of blockchains & crypto...the ability of choice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Very True.

Smiley

sounds way to big brother for me....you should send that idea off to chris christie...he's looking for just that system.  also...I would imagine....to streamline govt systems...you do want to id everyone ...not just immigrants.
I understand tattoos work beautifully 
Jump to: