Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 162. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

considering the SDC community trolled IOC to death

IOC is still alive an kicking. Staking stands at 39.6% as I am writing this Smiley
You expect people to buy 1 single IOC with that order book, you have no chance

That is totally not true as I just bought myself 14001 single IOC Smiley I have been buying in the last couple of days too Smiley
IOcoin Development Team
Lead Developer: Derek Hatton
Project Manager/ Developer: Joel Bosh
Community & Loyalty Manager: Richard Groen
POS Security & Systems Management: Sam
HTML5, C++, RPC Lead Developer: St. Patty, OPhie
Mobile Developer: Unek
Project Graphic Design:  crz
Video Graphics: Michael Jonsson
Wallet Compiling Dev: Wuher
Wallet Compiling Dev: pcmerc
Editor: Evok3d
Lead OP Beta Testing:  kenier Gutierrez
OP Beta Testing:  Valianthor
Code Reviews: Rat4
Indonesia Team Leader: Bagus Budiantu

The fact that Crz is doing graphic design work for IOcoin is no secret, it has been on the OP for a very very long time Smiley As far as i can notice there is no problem between IOC, SDC, BTC or any other coin. They have all chosen different paths Smiley and by the way my QT, HTML5 and android wallets are working fine, IONS is working great for me too and I look forward to the subsequent release of DIONS Smiley so I am not sure why you said "Everything you done last year DID NOT WORK"
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Im in, nice coin, crazy project! I just see it by a friend Smiley  Grin Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
that the difference between realcoin and Shitcoin , smart investor know what Iocoin building ( Investor not Trader )
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Development Update for I/OCoin April 11th 2015

Hello Everyone

During this entire past week we ran the Dions version of iocoin continuously in our test systems and it all looks good. We are making a lot of progress, but remember that the features in DIONS, as with our html5 wallet are unique to our team from the ground up and sometimes we see some unique bumps on the dev road. As part of the RC1, we have now also worked out a solution for DIONS fees.   We have also completed the 1st draft of the roadmap. The draft is now in the hands of Crz, our market graphic designer.   Starting Monday, we will begin work on an infographic for DIONS and our roadmap. The roadmap and infographics will contain all the details on how DIONS will work, fees, structure and future developments. We are also getting in touch with Rat4 (BlackCoin's Lead Developer) who is our code reviewer, to get an outside review on the DIONS RC1. Rat4 has informed me that as of late, he has been quite busy, but we hope he can take a look at the code this week.

Plan of Action:

First we complete the roadmap and infographics. Once roadmap and infographics are done, we will be releasing it to the media and the community, and with this, begin the DIONS education. During this period, we will have our wallet devs begin development of both QT and HTML5 wallets. There will be allot of testing of the wallets and DIONS, as we have to minimize any potential errors at release. We are not going to release any pictures or more info until the infographics are done in a professional matter, to ensure a successful release of DIONS.

In conclusion, we are looking at the forums and see that some holders have concerns with the price and exchange. As long as our volume stays above .25/ $2USD a week we will not get de-listed. As long as volume stays how it is, we are fine. I know the dumps are hard to swallow but there has to be some type of exchange going on or we won't be listed. Things are always slow with price when information is not Hyped as other coins do. Fundamentals and strong base development will begin the process of one important thing, getting out of SHitCoin status. There is always this talk going on, why should we be thinking of price acceleration without the proper development in place? this kind of talk during development would not make sense unless is a clear Pump and Dump. If someone here thinks that the coin is a shitcoin because the price is on the floor during development, let me remind you that bitcoin was there too, and bitcoin was also at 1k and who ever bought bitcoin at 1k is probably thinking bitcoin is a bad investment today. You never know where the price could be tomorrow, these are very speculative prices and you could be sitting in a coin and wake up the next day to a lower or higher price value. We believe this is not a short race but a marathon, many coins can have a super fast start, but it doesn't mean they will be the winners at the end of the race. Our race is not measured by other coins development or other coins pump, is measured by our own developmental growth.  When  DIONS comes out, our blockchain will be one of kind and way more  advanced than bitcoin's and many other coins, but it will take time for people to trust, try and use our blockchain and we must stay focused as we are sure the day will come. We must be open to to help and uplift each other. It's doesn't do any good to our dev team, who are working almost 24hrs a day, having to read some negative comment that has nothing to do with development. We should all stay focus on uplifting our dedicated team and being patient as one of a kind development, is quite challenging.

We can assure u guys that we will do our best to get the word out, but this part belongs to the community too. If you are reading this and have a promotional background and would like to help get the word out on DIONS, get a hold of Richard 9cryptocoinnl) our community manager.

Cheers Everyone

Joel
I/OCoin Project Manager

We need to get IOC on more exchanges  Roll Eyes

IOcoin team have already announced that we are going to be added onto another exchange "Besides that we are also talking to one of the best alt exchanges there is to add us there. That looks good as well and will probably be launched together with DIONS as well."
"We are in close contact and they already wanted to add us. We just want the right moment"

It was mentioned in the last weekly Dev update Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
We need to get IOC on more exchanges  Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
buy support is extremely weak.  When i look for coins to buy, i make sure the order book looks strong. a strong order book = strong faith in the coin  (and vice versa)

Maybe iocoin has something up its sleeve, but talk about leaving it to the last min, we have already seen a "die hard" member here  loose faith (and go a little bonkers in their posts).  Maybe you should look at how other coins are able to do well, because what ever is happening here is not working, clearly. When this dions (what ever it is) is released, there will be no one to care about it and i should think people are just hanging in for dions so they can sell.  Just a feeling.    Lets see what the next few weeks bring.  Stranger things in crypto have happened.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Wow, ioc wa dumped to 1250sat!
Well, its very sad to see how actively developed coin is dumped so low. Something definitely wrong with altcoin world.

Somebody wanted out obviously. Buy support slowly building again.
DIONS is just a big, big project. features that are added are features that other - established and well known - coins could not succeed in. But we did achieve that.
Hopefully people will realize that when we go live with it and want in on IOC. But its up to them ;-)

Lets see what our DIONS and development plan will bring. Some nice development surprises on that roadmap to be announced.

Regards
Richard
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Wow, ioc wa dumped to 1250sat!
Well, its very sad to see how actively developed coin is dumped so low. Something definitely wrong with altcoin world.
Blockchain!!!
Hi,

For all you people playing the scratchcard game in www.iocoinhub.io everyday:
Thank you for playing firstly, and secondly all winnings are sent to your wallets.

Have fun,

Richard
Activity: 19
That guy must of invested and lost a  lot of bit coins in this coin to be as vengeful and to change his colours so much as he has done. But crypto is gambling and just like gambling sooner or later you will loose everything unless you are able to walk away when you  are 'up'. Lets hope his predictions are wrong for iocoins, that would be the best way to shut up this person and all other people who loose faith in this coin.
Great News.  This is my last post here. Moving onto much better and brighter  coins.

Dont worry about me, just worry about all the Bitcoin you have invested turning to dust.

Good luck everybody... You're going to need it.    Cheesy

Thank you CoinAngel Smiley
Seeing what the developers are ding here is simply amazing and really gives me faith in crypto, thanks to I/OCoin.
Most other developers would of quit a long time ago, but you guys keep working hard and delivering the goods, so thank you.

But, you really need some buy pressure, the order books are worrying, but not only that, i can see this coin has tried to break towards 2k sats a few times now and each time, someone, some people keep on dumping you back down. Clearly this is because they are frightened of what you are doing and are trying to kill you.

Its sickening to see.  The people who are buying this coin, just to then dump it in your face , at lower prices, is why Crypto has a little chance of progressing. There are too many 'bad apples' and they cause much more harm than there stupid thick , Neanderthal heads realize.

What kind of scum-bag buys a coin to them sell at a loss, just to try and kill it, it happens more often in crypto than you may think.

These 'in'-humans might as well come to your house, beat the living daylights out of you and your family while you sleep and then rob you and burn down your house while you are still in it.

they need to stop and think about what they are doing.  Many people have invested money into this coin and these people who continuously keep dumping this coin to try and kill it are the lowest in the world.

I just hope the developers keep on working hard and in time i am sure you will get the investment you need to take this coin out of the situation it finds itself in now.

The addition of IONS to the html wallet is fantastic. I/OCoin is one of the very best alt coins on the market, i am sure one day the price will reflect that also.  I know for certain, I/OCoin will be worth $1 if you all keep working hard like this.

Good luck I/OCoin and all who help her grow!
I worry about you, you might have a personality disorder of some sort. Instead of wasting your time making frivolous predictions, why dont you go and get yourself checked?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Patience, Passion and Perseverance = Success.

All of us who are successful, know this and this is what drives our team.

Joel
I/OCoin Project Manager
Blockchain!!!
"I need to have my full focus on IOC"

Great.

But you missed out the words  "and Geocoin"  Smiley

"Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies   on: April 04, 2015, 07:59:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Just want to add to the above posts that i was testing the beta version of GEO the last few days and i must admit.. DAMN. Works good!!
Tried to spoof, hack and get some free coins on the map, but all tests were absolutely fine. Works like a charm.
I already invested in the coin the last few days because the tech is real and the devs are top notch.

There are so many possibilities to enable merchants, shopping malls, travelling agencies etc to use this type of technology to get more customer engagement.

Looking forward to it.

Regards
Richard

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinNL "

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

What is wrong with testing some new technology? What is wrong to give some people credits for their hard work.
What is wrong in investing in other tech? Do you also want to know my personal stock investments?
I'm not the one with posting all this nonsense. Don't turn it around and clean your sheets here.

Actually was testing this for them because of possible cooperation / ideas between IOC and GEO tech (or other way around). Stupid hah?
"Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon" David Ogilvy.

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

I am glad you learned something new on IOC thread Smiley
Blockchain!!!
It is well known that SDC trolled other coins and killed them, but look where they are now. If you cant beat them, join them   Smiley

And actually Shadowcoin was released not long before IOC.  I think SDC started around 5k sats.  It is now 80k.

IOC started at 1k sats and it is now 1.5k sats .  So a massive difference.  

If i had invested the BTC, tht i put into IOC, into SDC i would have well over 2000 BTC now, not the ZERO BTC my IOC are worth. Remember, your coins are only good for what you can sell them for.  So if i had 10 million IOC, i could sell them for around 5BTC on Bittrex.

Understand?

First of all you can't blame the coin or the dev's anything regarding the price. You know (knew) exactly where you are investing in.
You are the one buying the coins, you are the one spending the BTC. You knew the specs, you know the roadmap, you know our ideas about anonymity and you probably know more than the average community member because you were so involved.

You are the trader here. We are not. If i had bought 10 BTC of CRAVE a week ago i would also have 100 BTC by now. But hey, i didn't. My choice. Or should i blame them and post shit in their thread? LOL.

I make my own choices and if i make one (even when i think i have some valuable info), then it's always my choice. ALWAYS. Why would i FUD in other threads? because i'm a lousy trader? i was not thinking clearly? or i did buy and the price went down? lol. I wouldn't even dare to do so. My mistakes, my faults, my responsibility.

"if you can't beat them, join them". wtf. You have your own standards and moral but for money you change them that easy. wow. Good thinking.
Money can buy it all right? Go buy it then.

Would love to talk to you again on the sidelines what is actually on your mind or how we can solve this, but i think you lost your soul already on SDC. ;-)
Everything you have done for IOC - and that is what i said to you personally - was done with great effort that no other community member would have done better than you did. I thanked you greatly for that multiple times and that won't be forgotten by me.

Pretty harsh and backstabbing now reading all this non-issues which i take personally because i invest hundreds of spare time hours in the project. But hey, we are all different and have different life experiences. So we deal with things how we learned it in real life or act how we think we should deal with it. I deal with it professionally and act the way i do right now. We all do it differently. Can't blame you for the way you are handling your differences right now, but its not appreciated.

It's the last few lines i'm going to spend on this nonsense.
I need to have my full focus on IOC and not let myself nor the team distract anymore with this non-professional behavior and nonsense posts.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to speak to you in FB DM or Slack.

Regards
Richard
Jump to: