Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 161. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The best advice would be to ask people to put buy orders on bittrex and not sell OTC at this stage. The by side is looking better, but it needs all the 'power' it can get.  

Good news on the Info Graphic, i hope Crz can produce something as Excellent as the work he does for SDC.

PS: Lots of hype around ARCHcoin newsletter, does IOC have a newsletter that gets sent out once per month? IF yes, how do people subscribe to it?

Also as Archcoin and Shadowcash are proving. It is not the Tech or developments that make coins have nice steady climbs to big prices, but they do have one thing in common and that thing is why you see them at the prices today.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi Guys,

For your information, we are actively working on our roadmap and white paper that explains what DIONS is and what we or external companies can achieve with it.
We have it written on paper and as of today are working graphically on it. Should be an awesome looking paper explaining it all.

oh, and if somebody wants to sell his coins around 1500 sats (like 150.000 coins) i have a buyer for you. DM me then please.

Have a nice day.

Richard

Free giveaways just attracts freebie hunters and does not add quality.  So you might want to revise the way the coins are rewarded.  Like having the most active group with Quality posts.  After all it should be quality, not quantity.

What I/OCOin needs.

Twitter - Someone who is professional at using twitter and all the latest apps to promote IOC to the world.
(at the moment the posts are random and not exciting at all, a pro twitter user could have much better results
and be able to gain you more followers)

Facebook - Just like twitter, someone to post on Facebook every day, with interesting info.

At the moment IOC is not really engaging with people like i have seen other coins do.  There are so many great apps and business around that can help IOC greatly for little or next to no cost.

I have said this in the past and it was 'pushed aside'.  But it is something you really need.  

Plus, not to mention someone to work on your website.  There needs to be much more info there.

PLEASE visit and read the iocoin.io website as a complete 'newbie' and you will understand what i mean. But not understand what IOC is, what the difference in the wallets are, or worse still, how the hell you can buy IOC!!!!

You need a person that understands IOC who can add the info and at the same time, make the website look professional and make people interact.  At the moment i dont even think you have google analytics so you can see how many visitors you are getting.

And really is this the best robot txt file you can come up with

"I/O Coin is a Digital Currency. Super fast transaction times, Proof of Stake model and a modern HTML5 wallet"  
I think a 6 year old at school would get a E grade for English for that.

Lets compare it to other coins.

Archcoin txt file
"The real innovation of ARCHcoin is bringing crypto currency together in our common expectations and not our differences." - @BTCarchitect (founder of ..."   Going with a solid sentence and one that makes people think.

Nubits
"The World's First Stable Digital Currency. Decentralized. Free. Secure. Introducing NuBits. Watch the Video Download Wallet ..."

again engaging, 'The worlds first stable digital currency... how can this be? I will click and find out and read that they have a system that holds the price at $1.

Peercoin
"Peercoin seeks to be the most secure cryptocoin at the lowest cost, by rewarding all users for strengthening the network. bullet. Built to Last. The world's first ...

Again, very professional.

Must read >

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrencies-need-advertise/

"So, why do we not promote cryptocurrencies outside of our own community? Do we hope to develop a successful cryptocoin and snap it up ourselves just before we tell the world and the market comes on board? If the next, great, shiny thing comes up from the blind side, we will be left holding a lot of digital codes and algorythms. Owning them will be like owning a lighthouse in a desert. We will have something brilliant but completely useless. Let’s be careful. There is, out there, somewhere, a warehouse full of Betamax video recorders"

Exactly the point i am making.  Right now, this is exactly the road IOC is heading down, you will have something amazing, but no one will know about it and the digital Currency that is not as good, but knows how to market and promote will take the spoils.

What is Di/oNS ?  It has been in development for many months, but there has been very little talk of what it actually is and what is does and why it is important to real world business use. 
Blockchain!!!
Hi All,

We have just updated www.iocoinhub.io and you now have the ability to create your own spaces! YES!

Members can create public spaces OR Members can create private spaces

Please do not make dozens of new ones, but think of a nice space for your friends. It does not have to be IOC related.
You can make your own trading space or a special friends space etc. You can invite your friends who are already registered in iocoinhub.io or outside iocoinhub.io
They must register to iocoinhub.io to access a space. By default all new members are subscribed to the default IOC channels like announcement or development.

Some rules:

* no offensive spaces
* no pump and dump related space or discussions
* no FUD on other coins
* IOC admin can always disable or delete a space when it is not used. The admin of that space will be notified.

Have fun with it and invite all your friends.

We will have a contest!!! WIN IOC with your friends!!
Within a few weeks (we will determine the end date later) we will check which new space has the most connected friends to it. They must be active in that space and post quality stuff in it.
The admin of this group will win 1.000 IOC and is required to share these 2.000 IOC between his space members.
Second biggest group is worth 500 IOC and also required to spread these coins when won.

HOW TO?

Regards
Richard
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Hi Richard
Have you thought about adding a tipbot and/or a faucet to iocoinhub, it might lead to an increase in web traffic to the site Smiley
I can send few thousand IOC to the faucet but I dont know how to create one  Undecided
I tell things how i see it, i don't sugar coat things, i don't mince my words and i am not politically correct.
I am a honest and hard working person i want to see this coin succeed, but if i see things are not how they should be, i will speak my mind.

Good points about the video hosting, very consuming, so links to You Tube would be fine for this purpose. If anyone is thinking of making a user guide video, i used EZvid 100% free software for the videos i made, but i do not have a 'accent' for videos, as someone mentioned a long time ago here.

TIP: For Twitter.  Check Out Promote Pictures  (i am using it for my ebay store and it is simply amazing and only $50 per year).

What it does is fantastic in its simplicity.  It will create a picture collage to showcase your 'product'.  Check it out and you will see what i mean.

https://twitter.com/PromotePictures

How can you use it for IOC ? Well it is fantastic to promote the HTML5 Wallet.  QT wallet Di/oNS and other features. Plus you get a free 14 day trial.
All you need is a place to store the pictures, so when you install the app, it can collect the images.

Infact... let me try it now.

https://twitter.com/vintagefashionz/status/587577481097412608

You can add up to 10 pictures or simply use one.

As all the main images are on the first post, i simply went to first page, clicked on the app and created this amazing picture gallery.

Richard, you have access to twitter.  Please use this App. Thank you.

PS: Never use bookmarks to find i/ocoin places. Always type them into google search, then this coin can start trending.
Bitcoin was worth $600 a coin when i first bought IOC.

Long story short.  I am not even thinking of selling the IOC i have for less than 20k Sats.  21k sats is what i need to "Break Even" after spending every day, working, helping, spending IOC/cash/bitcoin to help this coin get off the ground.

I am not going to sell at a loss, i would rather die with the coins i have than do that.

Regarding the iocoinHUB.io    Having your own channel would be ideal, if it is like You Tube.

Here is another big tip:  Let users upload videos to the site.   With guidelines. This way, it makes it very easy for people to help create educational / user guide videos for IOC, something you really need.

I like this new positive attitude, thank you and I honestly hope you will make your money back.
Blockchain!!!

Regarding the iocoinHUB.io    Having your own channel would be ideal, if it is like You Tube.

Here is another big tip:  Let users upload videos to the site.   With guidelines. This way, it makes it very easy for people to help create educational / user guide videos for IOC, something you really need.

You can already create a link to a youtube video or vimeo and it automatically will embed that video in the post.
Uploading the video itself needs video rendering and converting software. Also loads of storage and CPU for that. Not worth it as Youtube is easy to upload and embed.
Bitcoin was worth $600 a coin when i first bought IOC.

Long story short.  I am not even thinking of selling the IOC i have for less than 20k Sats.  21k sats is what i need to "Break Even" after spending every day, working, helping, spending IOC/cash/bitcoin to help this coin get off the ground.

I am not going to sell at a loss, i would rather die with the coins i have than do that.

Blockchain!!!
Hi Guys,

For your information. Soon we will be updating iocoinhub.io to the newest version.
We added some extra security features, usability stuff, channel upgrades and also people are able to see preview of the posts when they are not registered.
Also people are able to add their own channel for the purpose they want. They can invite people to it and manage it themselves.

There are lots of small features added. We will release info on what is new / changed.
You probably not going to notice it, but its good to know we are making progress.

We also need to update the database structure. So if we are offline for a few hours, you know what is happening.

Every day we welcome new members to iocoinhub and they are really enthusiastic.
Also new dutch people coming into the project. Thats good!

regards
Richard

Imagine, if you were doing a job and you were not earning anything, but actually loosing money every month. Then another 'job' comes along with a much brighter potential and starts to earn you money.  No one, would ever go back to the 'job' that was loosing them money. 

I am going to assume that you listen to your own advice and that you changed jobs (Sold IOC and reinvested the proceeds in another ALT with much brighter potential as you put it), why are you still around then? Smiley

LondonMP: peterprime is the same person as coinangel. Why using multiple accounts? lol. Really don't know.

You are right Richard, I find him really entertaining Smiley
Blockchain!!!
So what this currency has is a "Name System" e.g. aliases?

Hi,

Yes it does. But its more then that what the name actually represents.
IONS (this is the name of our IO Name Server) is the first phase. This is around since the beginning of IOC. Second phase is DIONS.
This name system is decentralized (DIONS). With that said, it has the ability to store data in de blockchain.

So not only aliases like you say, but also all sorts of other data. Other coins has aliases. Some central, some de-central.
Non of them can store data in the chain. That is quite unique. If that is possible, other projects can build on top of the chain. Like smart contracts and storing all kinds of other stuff in the chain that nobody can alter. People also call it "arbitrary services".  

We have more:

- Android wallet
- HTML5 wallet
- Alias sending IONS in QT and HTML5 wallet
- Vouchers (gifts.iocoin.io)
- Community website iocoinhub.io

Developments of DIONS is underway and in test phase. We have been programming since december. This DIONS has features in it that no other coins have yet succeeded to program in the chain. They tried, but failed. Soon to be released.

Please see our latest dev update on facebook, iocoinhub.io or this thread.

If you have any more questions, please ask.

Regards
Richard
Activity: 270
So what this currency has is a "Name System" e.g. aliases?
Blockchain!!!

Imagine, if you were doing a job and you were not earning anything, but actually loosing money every month. Then another 'job' comes along with a much brighter potential and starts to earn you money.  No one, would ever go back to the 'job' that was loosing them money. 

I am going to assume that you listen to your own advice and that you changed jobs (Sold IOC and reinvested the proceeds in another ALT with much brighter potential as you put it), why are you still around then? Smiley

LondonMP: peterprime is the same person as coinangel. Why using multiple accounts? lol. Really don't know.
Blockchain!!!
Im in, nice coin, crazy project! I just see it by a friend Smiley  Grin Grin

Welcome Escalicha!
Nice to see you around here.

Regards
Richard

To often in the world we live in, open thoughts and discussions are misunderstood. Peoples words are taken out of context and the true meaning are lost within a barrage of words.  Needless to say, it really does not matter how Positive or Negative people are here, it will not make one slightest difference to the state of IOC.   Other coins that have BIG communities, either, bought a coin low, sold off on a big high and made a ton of cash and are happy to stick with the coin and help out, Vericoin would be a classic example of this.    IN these times, no one cares in the 'crypto' community about anything other than making money and the same can be said for the real world.

Imagine, if you were doing a job and you were not earning anything, but actually loosing money every month. Then another 'job' comes along with a much brighter potential and starts to earn you money.  No one, would ever go back to the 'job' that was loosing them money.   I will stick my neck on the line right now and say there will never be a 'crypto' community here.   Also how long can developments go on for when all the personal funding runs out, which it is clear to see, things are already very tight considering the team here can not even afford 5BTC between them to stop the price going to hell.

I am all for positive thinking, but this is crypto. You have to be realistic or you will get eaten by the sharks.
I would be lying to you if I said i know how that would feel, I think none of us knows how that would feel because according to your previous posts you recently bought IOC as your first coin and around that time the price definitely wasn't 8k Smiley. 2812500 coins seems pretty hypothetical if I am honest Smiley
I can understand if you are frustrated and you are looking at the volume charts thinking IOC should be amongst those coins either in terms of volume or Bid support. But then again this is crypto, I think you should have prepared yourself for that. Negativity doesn't help, saying thank you to the devs and being supportive with your fellow community members can only make the community bigger and stronger Smiley.
London MP. You are correct. I fully agree, this coin is alive and kicking :O)

I meant, that the SDC team around page 30's 40's tried to kill IOC with the trolling.  
 The Hub has that many members, but not even 10% of them are 'active' mainly freebie hunters. Not contributing much.

the HUB is an amazing place, but there needs to be promotion to get people over there. Mybe something like Thundercalp could help

https://www.thunderclap.it/

It is great you bought some as these rock bottom prices, how would you feel if you bought 225+ BTC worth at a average price of 4k, 5k, 6k 7k, 8k  or higher sats price and see a order book like this.

Last time i seen a order book look so bad, it was on Mantis coin.
Not so good huh.
[/s](remove the word Community, there is none

Please join us @ iocoinHub where we have at least 134 registered users.
Jump to: