Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 23. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Are you also used to seeing your years of work wasted because of your own stupidity?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
not sure if you're just pretending to be dumb or are actually that dumb

I am sure about you.  Absolutely no question.

You realize your and your fellow team posters stupidity on public forums like these is hurting the price, right? Dont do this to yoruself idiot.

Actually, many people with a lot of money that could invest in these coins have often pointed to post from people like you and ask why they would invest their money in coins with little kids playing with them.  It gets old telling them that you are the exception and not the rule.  Unfortunately have to let the kids on the forum too.

Luckily, a lot of people read these post and have no doubt who the idiot is.

Either way, hope this BS makes you feel good.  Someday you will find useful things to do in life.

Either ways, you're the one getting rekt. How does that feel?

You don't bother me one bit.  I have kids.  Used to it.

You realize your and your fellow team posters stupidity on public forums like these is hurting the price, right? Dont do this to yoruself idiot.

Actually, many people with a lot of money that could invest in these coins have often pointed to post from people like you and ask why they would invest their money in coins with little kids playing with them.  It gets old telling them that you are the exception and not the rule.  Unfortunately have to let the kids on the forum too.

Either way, hope this BS makes you feel good.  Someday you will find useful things to do in life.

Either ways, you're the one getting rekt. How does that feel?
legendary

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
did you guys conduct ICO, also are you changing the business model? its 2017 and you've been silent for a while
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
less than 5 days until moon Shocked

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Where is everybody? Dions is coming out and nobody commenting?

Nobody excited?
legendary

legendary
lol IOC is a good project but you guys are terrible at PR holy shit. Don't make enemies with strangers on the internet, it can only harm you. Put your big boy undies on and reply logically with a cool head instead of fighting with people.

Ok, so logically and with a cool head, answer my legit question.  You don't even need your big boy pants.

I am not part of IOC and don't have to do any PR for them.  If the guy can read and understand their code and knows enough the critic it, he should be working on his own project making a better system.  Perfectly legit question for a serious person.

Posting a critic for the world if you are that knowledgeable only serves as FUD.  A serious person would have contacted the team privately to offer advice.

You only take that as a fight if you are in that mind set to start with.

Post stupid crap and people will call it out. 

>Don't criticize my singing if you cannot sing yourself
bruhh...that is not how this works

Thank you for making my point.....
lol IOC is a good project but you guys are terrible at PR holy shit. Don't make enemies with strangers on the internet, it can only harm you. Put your big boy undies on and reply logically with a cool head instead of fighting with people.

Ok, so logically and with a cool head, answer my legit question.  You don't even need your big boy pants.

I am not part of IOC and don't have to do any PR for them.  If the guy can read and understand their code and knows enough the critic it, he should be working on his own project making a better system.  Perfectly legit question for a serious person.

Posting a critic for the world if you are that knowledgeable only serves as FUD.  A serious person would have contacted the team privately to offer advice.

>Don't criticize my singing if you cannot sing yourself
bruhh...that is not how this works
legendary

legendary
COMMUNITY TEST UPDATE

testing the DIONS wallet as we speak with some community members:

sending receiving to normal address: WORKED
sending receiving to an Alias: WORKED
registering DIONS: WORKED
transfer DIONS name to another user: WORKED
send coins to that transferred DIONS: WORKED
invite someone to chat with DIONS: WORKED
send chat messages back and forth: WORKED
encrypt wallet: WORKED
de-crypt wallet: WORKED
Uploading a file to a secret DIONS: WORKED
Downloading a file from a secret DIONS: WORKED

Some minor things to tweak here and there.

Cheers
Richard

Of all features possible and POC, u chose outdated ass chat, bad high latency proof-of-work mechanics and smelly feet cipher encryption. what a snip. I will be one of those fixing code with hopes in it for u. If u are here to try and introduce ur fellow cryptoers to a pony show called blockchain ecosystem u chose the wrong forum. Try panasonic video forum and u will see everyone out there likes people giving a go to outmoted tech.

What does this mean?  You are good enough to fix someone else's code, but not good enough to work on your own?  If you are that good, why would you care?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
COMMUNITY TEST UPDATE

Cheers
Richard

Of all features possible and POC, u chose outdated ass chat, bad high latency proof-of-work mechanics and smelly feet cipher encryption. what a snip. I will be one of those fixing code with hopes in it for u. If u are here to try and introduce ur fellow cryptoers to a pony show called blockchain ecosystem u chose the wrong forum. Try panasonic video forum and u will see everyone out there likes people giving a go to outmoted tech.
Activity: 38
Alright guys, a small post in regards to listing on exchanges:

https://medium.com/@newtoncrypto/getting-listed-on-exchanges-6557de6c1071

Please take a read and if you have any questions, comments, FUD, hope, just hit a message in any of our communication channels below:

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/CqVqS0O3PjCTx9bfp4CwOQ
Discord: https://discord.gg/3AJAKwE
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iodigitalblockchain/

Activity: 38
COMMUNITY TEST UPDATE

Cheers
Richard

wOHOO!!!  Kiss Wink Wink
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
COMMUNITY TEST UPDATE

Cheers
Richard
Pages:
Jump to: