Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 21. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
no observation. is chart, so is data. numbers not shill. you shill. is BIG difference.  Cry you make dev look bad for the pr. is true! you care so shhhhhh Kiss is silly so i silly.  Grin

I would be very happy if you and your buddy were good enough to get ioc down to $1, but quite frankly, you guys really stink at FUDing.  Up your games!  You can do it!

Dollar value means nothing when talking about a shitcoin that is not paired with USDT you noob. IOC is now worth less than it was in 2016. Just let that sink in...

And your point?  This is trading on a market.  That is how is works sometimes.  You still need to try harder.  I know it hurts to think for you, but keep trying!  Still novice FUD.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
no observation. is chart, so is data. numbers not shill. you shill. is BIG difference.  Cry you make dev look bad for the pr. is true! you care so shhhhhh Kiss is silly so i silly.  Grin

I would be very happy if you and your buddy were good enough to get ioc down to $1, but quite frankly, you guys really stink at FUDing.  Up your games!  You can do it!

Dollar value means nothing when talking about a shitcoin that is not paired with USDT you noob. IOC is now worth less than it was in 2016. Just let that sink in...
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Nice to see the new wallet released! Any chance of providing build instructions for Linux or release Debian/Ubuntu builds?

The coming days we will provide you with a linux build. Keep checking iocoin.io for download or our github page https://github.com/IOCoin/DIONS/releases
Blockchain!!!
Hi I/O team!
Can someone please help me to understand your new DIONS wallet restore function:

Is your wallet hierarchical deterministic, I mean: a ONETIME Backup of the private key is ALL one needs, in order to be able to restore his wallet at any given time?

OR: Is the private key NOT enough, and instead one must ensure REGULAR backups??

If the latter is the case: Why make it so complicated ? Its much more secure and comfortable to use onetime feature.  is it technically really so complex to provide a hierarchical deterministic solution (like many other current wallets coinomi, parity, electrum, etc. offer)?

Looking forward to your reply, thx!

the Old html5 wallet did not have the feature to export your private keys. The QT wallet did.
The new HTML5 wallet has the feature to export your private key (press ESC for command line).

So if you had QT and the private key from that you can import it to the new wallet. But not many did and thats why we focus on wallet.dat restore.
legendary

Activity: 27
legendary
Not want anything Roll Eyes just looker. dump @ ath and dump more. no need ioc is problem and obvious no support. look bittrex chart. only dump for dumpling  Tongue

Then thanks for the observation.  Have a great day.
Not want anything Roll Eyes just looker. dump @ ath and dump more. no need ioc is problem and obvious no support. look bittrex chart. only dump for dumpling  Tongue
legendary
Don't know what more you want them to say than what they just posted above.  Going to be slow for a lot of coins until the BTC fork.  Then IOC will fork for DIONs and they have already said they will market IOC and DIONs then.

We will all find out then......

They have not so much fun Sad Price move opposite. btc sure is high - buy support 0 ioc.  Shocked I do expect some things not nothing. No hype from team seem strange.
Activity: 22
where all the ioc shill team at? lmao
Activity: 21
Hi I/O team!
Can someone please help me to understand your new DIONS wallet restore function:

Is your wallet hierarchical deterministic, I mean: a ONETIME Backup of the private key is ALL one needs, in order to be able to restore his wallet at any given time?

OR: Is the private key NOT enough, and instead one must ensure REGULAR backups??

If the latter is the case: Why make it so complicated ? Its much more secure and comfortable to use onetime feature.  is it technically really so complex to provide a hierarchical deterministic solution (like many other current wallets coinomi, parity, electrum, etc. offer)?

Looking forward to your reply, thx!
Activity: 40
Nice to see the new wallet released! Any chance of providing build instructions for Linux or release Debian/Ubuntu builds?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Finally the day has come. After two years of working on this massive I/O upgrade we started to roll out the upgrade starting today.
The countdown is done and we announced that at block 1625000 the DIONS features will be active.

We are currently compiling the latest wallets for you to download and sync! please check iocoin.io for the wallets (when available) and follow instructions. Always be sure to make a backup of wallet.dat before you do anything!!

So the upcoming weeks you need to upgrade your wallet.
Coins you have on Bittrex will be upgraded by Bittrex. Bittrex will do maintenance on the wallet when they see fit, but before block passing.

Be sure to read the installation instructions before you contact us.
If you do need any help, please contact us through the special Telegram upgrade channel: https://t.me/iodigitalsupport

Tutorial on how to use DIONS features and upgrade: https://iodigital.io/tutorial

In order to see what block we are at, you can go to chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/

Great day people!

Wallets are now up, these wallets will be getting constant updates so please be on the lookout in telegram group or ann thread https://www.iocoin.io/

This is a monumental upgrade after years of hard work, I will be making a complete post about it all in the coming days as we are busy helping users. Rest assure the team will be moving to spread the word once we have everything stabilized.

Make sure to do full backups 2 times to be safe of your folders prior to upgrade

Thanks everyone

it release but no work. check the slack. not good sign after waiting. no answer to problem. oops. Sad
Blockchain!!!

Finally the day has come. After two years of working on this massive I/O upgrade we started to roll out the upgrade starting today.
The countdown is done and we announced that at block 1625000 the DIONS features will be active.

We are currently compiling the latest wallets for you to download and sync! please check iocoin.io for the wallets (when available) and follow instructions. Always be sure to make a backup of wallet.dat before you do anything!!

So the upcoming weeks you need to upgrade your wallet.
Coins you have on Bittrex will be upgraded by Bittrex. Bittrex will do maintenance on the wallet when they see fit, but before block passing.

Be sure to read the installation instructions before you contact us.
If you do need any help, please contact us through the special Telegram upgrade channel: https://t.me/iodigitalsupport

Tutorial on how to use DIONS features and upgrade: https://iodigital.io/tutorial

In order to see what block we are at, you can go to chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/

Great day people!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
so its just pos ? no pow no mining? Huh
Activity: 13
They called the block and DIONS goes live on block 1625000 !!!

They are releasing the wallet TODAY!!! Keep an eye on twitter for release!!

https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
Activity: 13
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?

It's ready and they said we will be able to download it 24-28 hours after the block call (which will happen today)

We just won't be able to use the fancy new DIONS features until the block they call comes around.

Activity: 41
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Pages:
Jump to: