Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 22. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Todays is a big step forward for IOC....block call for DIONS coming
legendary
Activity: 966

If the whales PND'd last month, they already sold what they had from .03.  And, if people bought at high last month, they are certainly not going to sell out at these lower prices.  I knew you weren't too bright, but you can do better.....

Are you sure about that? Your buddy by his own admission is still holding from 0.03 and waiting to unload.
[/quote]

Then the PND was not too successful....
legendary
No more growth potential left, biggest release of all time for the coin is this week and no one gives a shit. It will dump with DIONS, dont get burnt.

Hi, you are back! nice to see you here again.

Hi, and as it turns out, I was right yet again. How heavy are those bags bro?

To be honest...Not heavy since I Bought back in 2014 for $0.03 and still holding. Bro.
Sorry you missed that opportunity back then.

New buyers beware, there are whales who bought in at $0.03 and are ready to unload on your sorry asses. There is just no buy support right now for that to happen. If you buy now, you will be an eternal bagholder.

All IOC was missing was the FUD accounts.  Funny how people that know so much have to use new accounts to warn others.  Might carry more weight if they used their old accounts.  But, then we would all know who they are.  Always funny.  Keep up the show!

Just remember, the guy trying to "help" us all thinks we are all sorry asses.  With that much contempt for people, he must be a saint!  I will leave that judgement up to you.

Im trying to help the rookie investors and new buyers who would become bag holders by falling for your tricks. You are not one of "us". As a full disclosure, please tell us how much IOC you hold?

So eager to help you hide behind a new account?  By your own admission you are not a rookie.  Highly doubtful you have been in coins this long and don't have another account here.  If anyone thinks you are trying to "help" them, they need to hold off investing in any coin until they know what they are doing.

My trick is to tell all: learn everything you can before you risk your money.  Read and compare coins and figure out how to see good projects.  Hint: it is not listening to any new account.  Nor is it listening to me, or really any individual.  Read it all and figure out for yourself.

As far as how much I hold, that would be my business.  Never trust anyone trying to find out personal info through a forum, that rarely ends well.  In fact, that should be a huge flag for anyone watching out for games.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

If the whales PND'd last month, they already sold what they had from .03.  And, if people bought at high last month, they are certainly not going to sell out at these lower prices.  I knew you weren't too bright, but you can do better.....
[/quote]

Are you sure about that? Your buddy by his own admission is still holding from 0.03 and waiting to unload.
No more growth potential left, biggest release of all time for the coin is this week and no one gives a shit. It will dump with DIONS, dont get burnt.

To be honest...Not heavy since I Bought back in 2014 for $0.03 and still holding. Bro.

New buyers beware, there are whales who bought in at $0.03 and are ready to unload on your sorry asses. There is just no buy support right now for that to happen. If you buy now, you will be an eternal bagholder.

All IOC was missing was the FUD accounts.  Funny how people that know so much have to use new accounts to warn others.  Might carry more weight if they used their old accounts.  But, then we would all know who they are.  Always funny.  Keep up the show!

Just remember, the guy trying to "help" us all thinks we are all sorry asses.  With that much contempt for people, he must be a saint!  I will leave that judgement up to you.

Im trying to help the rookie investors and new buyers who would become bag holders by falling for your tricks. You are not one of "us". As a full disclosure, please tell us how much IOC you hold?
legendary
If anyone is concerned that people bought the coin cheaper and will sell, yes, that will happen.  As a matter of fact, it already has.  It is what a market does.  Anyone that does not know that should not be risking money yet.

Thank you for confirming the pnd that was last month. All the bagholders that were created from that pnd and the whales that bought in at 0.03 are waiting to unload. Lol if you fall for this you deserve to get rekktt

If the whales PND'd last month, they already sold what they had from .03.  And, if people bought at high last month, they are certainly not going to sell out at these lower prices.  I knew you weren't too bright, but you can do better.....
legendary

If anyone is concerned that people bought the coin cheaper and will sell, yes, that will happen.  As a matter of fact, it already has.  It is what a market does.  Anyone that does not know that should not be risking money yet.

Thank you for confirming the pnd that was last month. All the bagholders that were created from that pnd and the whales that bought in at 0.03 are waiting to unload. Lol if you fall for this you deserve to get rekktt
legendary
legendary
Dont address the actual concerns, just dismiss it as FUD. People are smart and can see through your BS. That is why the price is tanking

The smart ones are all laughing at you.
Dont address the actual concerns, just dismiss it as FUD. People are smart and can see through your BS. That is why the price is tanking
legendary

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

Activity: 840
uhh ok ...lol
Activity: 38
Where is everybody? Dions is coming out and nobody commenting?

Nobody excited?

I AM!!! Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
COMMUNITY TEST UPDATE

testing the DIONS wallet as we speak with some community members:

sending receiving to normal address: WORKED
sending receiving to an Alias: WORKED
registering DIONS: WORKED
transfer DIONS name to another user: WORKED
send coins to that transferred DIONS: WORKED
invite someone to chat with DIONS: WORKED
send chat messages back and forth: WORKED
encrypt wallet: WORKED
de-crypt wallet: WORKED
Uploading a file to a secret DIONS: WORKED
Downloading a file from a secret DIONS: WORKED

Some minor things to tweak here and there.

Cheers
Richard

Of all features possible and POC, u chose outdated ass chat, bad high latency proof-of-work mechanics and smelly feet cipher encryption. what a snip. I will be one of those fixing code with hopes in it for u. If u are here to try and introduce ur fellow cryptoers to a pony show called blockchain ecosystem u chose the wrong forum. Try panasonic video forum and u will see everyone out there likes people giving a go to outmoted tech.

It's not proof-of-work anymore you dumb fuck.
legendary
Are you also used to seeing your years of work wasted because of your own stupidity?

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: