Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 36. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Waiting for the right price to buy may end in never buying IOC. I think BTC will have a correction and may fall (1600?) but then all altcoins will go up. I'd say IOC under 1$ is a good investment.

There will be someone weakhanding it into my lap, I'm confident about that.
always, but how much and how cheap ? before polo delist there seemed to be a lot of accumulation going on...whale releasing large qty...wouldn't say dumping but slow controled release. after delist we've had a period of trading where astute traders firmed up holdings and profit. now we seem to be trading in a range...guessing more accumulation.

average staking 50% or more , almost 1/2 million coins maybe lost. leaves at best 7- 8 million tokens in the wild

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Waiting for the right price to buy may end in never buying IOC. I think BTC will have a correction and may fall (1600?) but then all altcoins will go up. I'd say IOC under 1$ is a good investment.

There will be someone weakhanding it into my lap, I'm confident about that.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
legendary
Activity: 966
if btc goes down..ioc will go up.
if btc goes up ioc will go down....possibley sub  30k
market seems to value ioc in $ terms not btc terms

Not so much, so far.  Holding its own with buy wall gone and BTC flying.  (Until this jinxes it!)
if btc goes down..ioc will go up.
if btc goes up ioc will go down....possibley sub  30k
market seems to value ioc in $ terms not btc terms
legendary
kinda confused if i should get back since btc has gone up so much.
dont know if it is worth the risk since a btc crash can happen anytime
it sucks that i was able to buy btc for 200-300 dollars back then

Have to figure out if you believe IOC can run higher than BTC might fall back to.  I would be very surprised if BTC crashed at this point.  I think enough people are aware that demand is just pushing BTC right along.  I am very sure IOC has room to go up.  After some of these coins jumping to $10 or more, there should be no reason IOC cannot get there from here.  As always, timing is the wild card.

I don't quite see how it would be surprising if BTC crashes at this point? Volume has flattened out. A breakout to $2000 is possible, but otherwise the signs are markedly bearish. And when bitcoin crashes, it sure crashes. If I was him, I would wait until both BTC and IOC comes down a bit more. We're probably not talking about long time at all. Certainly won't be June before it happens.

A 15 BTC buy wall on IOC right now, it's just someone who is trying to force a pump. It does work sometimes, and if it does, be aware that this guy is probably already in IOC with plenty enough to dump on you when you get all overly excited.

Of course, when DIONS comes it's a different story, but as of yet, I'm waiting for things to take it's natural course and get back to 0.00029. Smiley

Buy wall ppl(s) gave up....  May get your wish.
legendary

Have to figure out if you believe IOC can run higher than BTC might fall back to.  I would be very surprised if BTC crashed at this point.  I think enough people are aware that demand is just pushing BTC right along.  I am very sure IOC has room to go up.  After some of these coins jumping to $10 or more, there should be no reason IOC cannot get there from here.  As always, timing is the wild card.

I don't quite see how it would be surprising if BTC crashes at this point? Volume has flattened out. A breakout to $2000 is possible, but otherwise the signs are markedly bearish. And when bitcoin crashes, it sure crashes. If I was him, I would wait until both BTC and IOC comes down a bit more. We're probably not talking about long time at all. Certainly won't be June before it happens.

A 15 BTC buy wall on IOC right now, it's just someone who is trying to force a pump. It does work sometimes, and if it does, be aware that this guy is probably already in IOC with plenty enough to dump on you when you get all overly excited.

Of course, when DIONS comes it's a different story, but as of yet, I'm waiting for things to take it's natural course and get back to 0.00029. Smiley

Correcting and crashing are different.  I have no trouble seeing a correction.  If BTC crashes hard, then all the news about adoption is BS.  I think some of that was a year or two ago, but there are people taking BTC much more seriously now. I do agree that the buy support and wall are to try and start a push.  It has been tried several times over the last couple of months.  It is getting stronger as we get closer, but remember, all the Poloniex ppl are on Bittrex now, so support and volume should have been expected for a coin with reasons to support and/or pump.
Activity: 94

legendary

Have to figure out if you believe IOC can run higher than BTC might fall back to.  I would be very surprised if BTC crashed at this point.  I think enough people are aware that demand is just pushing BTC right along.  I am very sure IOC has room to go up.  After some of these coins jumping to $10 or more, there should be no reason IOC cannot get there from here.  As always, timing is the wild card.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
wow sold my 1 btc worth of io back in 2015 worst decision of my life haha

wondering if this coin can still go up haha
yes it was.
and yes this coin can still go up.
you should at least buy back the 1 btc you sold in 2015 and if you could afford it buy another one.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
wow sold my 1 btc worth of io back in 2015 worst decision of my life haha

wondering if this coin can still go up haha
legendary
Welcome Alex!

we are proud to announce Alex as new country manager for the USA North West region. Some of you know him as @hal and he is in crypto since 2014 and a fanatic IOC fan since some time. Alex is 37 and a software engineer for over 12 years. His nickname references to the HAL9000 computer.

He is very active in the crypto world as an investor, and occasionally as a trader

why IOC? "because it has the potential features of Ethereum, Factom, and decentralized exchanges like NXT/Bitshares/Waves/etc all in one, while being fairly launched and having a very trustworthy team behind it".

Welcome Alex to the team!

www.iodigital.io/management

Well done!  Exactly what I have been saying about IOC all along.  Some people get it.  Many do not, yet.  Just means upside is HUGE.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Welcome Alex!

we are proud to announce Alex as new country manager for the USA North West region. Some of you know him as @hal and he is in crypto since 2014 and a fanatic IOC fan since some time. Alex is 37 and a software engineer for over 12 years. His nickname references to the HAL9000 computer.

He is very active in the crypto world as an investor, and occasionally as a trader

why IOC? "because it has the potential features of Ethereum, Factom, and decentralized exchanges like NXT/Bitshares/Waves/etc all in one, while being fairly launched and having a very trustworthy team behind it".

Welcome Alex to the team!

www.iodigital.io/management
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Where can I find a 64 bit based version of the HTML wallet? The iocoin.io website only offers the 32.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
It looks like we might have a liftoff here... Who wants to buy a chunk of IOC for the new year?

I do!

Little premature!  (But yes, would love to buy more if I could!)
yes sure why not if you are interested you can buy it with your positive mind over it.
Activity: 84

As many of you know we are a non-profit foundation, did not have an ICO or crowdfund.
All developments are paid privately since 2014. With love! Many community members like and appreciate what we do and donate to the foundation.

A nice donation incentive by our great community member cohhnhead was started earlier.

If you donate to the Foundation, he will send you a present!
A real treat because the quality is very very good. Your own I/O Digital hat, polo or t-shirt.
thats a great deal!

$25 for a official I/O Digital t-shirt/polo or hat
$50 for a official I/O Digital t-shirt/polo and hat

See pictures (will not be personalized)

Paypal: [email protected]  (or click the pay button) at http://iodigital.io/donate-to-the-foundation/
Or see the website for IOC address / BTC address for donations.

A great opportunity to get your shirt or cap AND support the foundation!

a big thank you to Matthew (cohnhead) for providing this for the community and team!

Richard
I/O Digital t-shirt look like very coool Shocked
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

As many of you know we are a non-profit foundation, did not have an ICO or crowdfund.
All developments are paid privately since 2014. With love! Many community members like and appreciate what we do and donate to the foundation.

A nice donation incentive by our great community member cohhnhead was started earlier.

If you donate to the Foundation, he will send you a present!
A real treat because the quality is very very good. Your own I/O Digital hat, polo or t-shirt.
thats a great deal!

$25 for a official I/O Digital t-shirt/polo or hat
$50 for a official I/O Digital t-shirt/polo and hat

See pictures (will not be personalized)

Paypal: [email protected]  (or click the pay button) at http://iodigital.io/donate-to-the-foundation/
Or see the website for IOC address / BTC address for donations.

A great opportunity to get your shirt or cap AND support the foundation!

a big thank you to Matthew (cohnhead) for providing this for the community and team!

Richard
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
My IOC wallet is not synching, why is that?

When the wallet is not syncing it could be a few things;

1- Check your firewall make sure the wallet is not being blocked
2- Check a file called peers.dat bellow will leave a link for you to be able to download a new peers.dat
3- If you are not able to sync please let us know what country are you in. We have 3 supernodes all over the world
4. Below is our latest bootstrap and peers.dat please follow instructions below

https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/tag/BootStrap.1M.Block
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I'm using the QT wallet because I didn't see a way to expose the private key in the HTML5 wallet...

Is it safe to just backup the private key for an address from the QT wallet?

Is there going to be a different type of wallet coming out in the future? I take it we'd have to transfer the coins in some sort of swap? Thanks!

When the DIONS upgrade is here we will only support the HTML5 wallet. No need to swap. Just backup your wallet.dat (as always) and you are fine.
We will post a thorough FAQ before the DIONS release is being done.

Richard

Thanks Richard!

Please add a way to expose and import private keys in the HTML5 wallet so that backing up the actual wallet.dat file is unnecessary in the future.

The new wallet has a debug console, we will look into your recommendation.
Pages:
Jump to: