Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 37. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I'm using the QT wallet because I didn't see a way to expose the private key in the HTML5 wallet...

Is it safe to just backup the private key for an address from the QT wallet?

Is there going to be a different type of wallet coming out in the future? I take it we'd have to transfer the coins in some sort of swap? Thanks!

When the DIONS upgrade is here we will only support the HTML5 wallet. No need to swap. Just backup your wallet.dat (as always) and you are fine.
We will post a thorough FAQ before the DIONS release is being done.

Richard

Thanks Richard!

Please add a way to expose and import private keys in the HTML5 wallet so that backing up the actual wallet.dat file is unnecessary in the future.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
Any sight on DIONS release date yet?

Hi,

We aim for a June release. Exchanges and external developers are now checking the source code. 3500 new lines of code (excluding the wallet coding)
Maybe we need to clean up a bit after their check but we are in the final stages.

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!
Can I get an invite to slack? 

Also, my wallet is not updating.  Is there a conf file that I need to add?

Hi, first check www.iodigital.io/faq for any synching issues. There is a peers file provided.

You can request a slack access on www.iodigital.io/slack

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!
DEV Update:

We have completed the pull to our Private Github for DIONS. During this period we are going to have our code reviewed while we continue to finish wallet testing for release. The code will be private still during this short term period while review. Once review is complete we will open source the code as we had promised.

We have reached out to Bittrex and they will get first look and some industry known and respected Blockchain developers.
We also reached out to Poloniex and they have been advised.

We will update once again after the review is complete.

Thanks Everyone
Blockchain!!!
My IOC wallet is not synching, why is that?

Hey, please check www.iodigital.io/faq for sync questions.
There is a peers file and some more info.

Cheers
Richard
Blockchain!!!
I'm using the QT wallet because I didn't see a way to expose the private key in the HTML5 wallet...

Is there going to be a different type of wallet coming out in the future? I take it we'd have to transfer the coins in some sort of swap? Thanks!

When the DIONS upgrade is here we will only support the HTML5 wallet. No need to swap. Just backup your wallet.dat (as always) and you are fine.
We will post a thorough FAQ before the DIONS release is being done.

Richard
Activity: 596

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

DIONS will be released June 2017, confirmed on Slack, you'll get updates quicker there.

http://iodigital.io/slack/

IOC $100M marketcap this year  Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Is it possible to cold storage IOC ? By just having the private/public key written down?
Activity: 81

Mine neither.
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Guy I knew Poloniex delisted IOC from their exchange.

Contact BLOCK devs here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

They are releasing a decentralized exchange in 2 months. You can list IOC there and trade it against any crypto. Nobody can delist coins from Block`s platform.

Another good plug, but I think if you actually read the forum here, they are not too worried about it.
Activity: 322
Guy I knew Poloniex delisted IOC from their exchange.

Contact BLOCK devs here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

They are releasing a decentralized exchange in 2 months. You can list IOC there and trade it against any crypto. Nobody can delist coins from Block`s platform.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Any nodes? Can't sync?

60 nodes are actives at the moment. Do you have the latest version of your wallet ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I might be responsible...made one of the original requests to put IOC on yobit....before I realized how scammy it was.
ioc wallet doesn't work...for years for no apparent reason. cant withdraw cant deposit

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Don't fall for the fake prices on Yoshit, IOC at 12$ on yoshit lol....but no way of depositing or withdrawing offcourse.

yes ,who did this Cheesy

I hope to become a reality in the near future Wink
Activity: 88
Don't fall for the fake prices on Yoshit, IOC at 12$ on yoshit lol....but no way of depositing or withdrawing offcourse.

I was just trying to deposit and sell.  Ha
Activity: 952
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

DIONS will be released June 2017, confirmed on Slack, you'll get updates quicker there.

http://iodigital.io/slack/

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: