Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 43. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
16 Million IOC minted and the extra comes from POS interest/staking.

This choice by Poloniex is a blessing in disguise, i will simply stop trading there and remove all my coins, because it is very shady to pull this kind of BS and cause such panic selling and in turn wipe off a big chunk of a coins market cap. I dont trust Poloniex anymore, i wont give them business.
i am in process of doing the same.

ascribing motive is difficult, but judging results is not.
their action has wiped out 10's of millions of $'s from the market caps of the companies they just delisted.
that is too much power for an exchange to wield....likewise when they add a coin...generally adds volumes to market cap of benefitting coin. to much power

situation stinks....and imagine the bigger shitstorm that would ensue if they end up reversing decision. market manipulation on massive scale.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I was surprised to see IOC on Polo delisting list.

This is a good coin, with a big work done for the last months.

And IOC lost only 20% of the price, when other coins lose 60-85%. A little more and IOC will not need Polo; Polo will need IOC.
Activity: 73
Such a shame ...
Would really know what's behind such a decision.

Stupidity comes to mind.

If we knew of some sort of reasoning behind their decisions, I mean political or financial/profitability from the exchange pov that could be sort of useful.
I presume we'll never know.

legendary
Activity: 966
Such a shame ...

Stupidity comes to mind.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
16 Million IOC minted and the extra comes from POS interest/staking.

This choice by Poloniex is a blessing in disguise, i will simply stop trading there and remove all my coins, because it is very shady to pull this kind of BS and cause such panic selling and in turn wipe off a big chunk of a coins market cap. I dont trust Poloniex anymore, i wont give them business.
Activity: 73
Such a shame ...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Wow this came rather unexpectedly...time to thrive on Bittrex!
legendary
So what is the max supply? 16 million? Why 16.5 million on coinmarketcap circulating?

I believe it is 22m total supply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
So what is the max supply? 16 million? Why 16.5 million on coinmarketcap circulating?
legendary
Wow, did wonders for support on Bittrex!
legendary
They can do what they want.  Took all my coins off Poloniex.  They won't miss me, but will miss the many people that will do the same.  I understand some of the coins they delisted, but of all the coins in Crypto, IOC is absolutely one of the future of Crypto.  Oh well, their loss.

When IOC help facilitate a decentralized exchange, they can get sweet revenge!

Anyhow, IOC will survive and thrive.  No publicity is bad publicity!
legendary
Activity: 1045
I don't think Poloniex acted in the correct way.

I think they must at least delisted in packets of 5 coins. And also notify each client with an EMAIL about the delisting instead of tweet. Because only those users active 24/7 and those that eventually saw it early were able to sell, all of them are more than -50%

And more reason to notify all of them through the unique way they have with their clients "THE EMAIL". Because many of them have increased their value +2000% days/weeks ago

Poloniex definitely did a wrong step. Im gonna withdraw my funds from there. They can delist any coin they want and fuck you.

I withdraw all my btcs from poloniex. I don't trust in this exchange anymore, they can manipulate whatever they want.

I just bought a ton of cheap IOC to stake, which is something good that came out of this at least. As for the delist, there has been something fishy with poloniex for a while. This could be a paid thing to lower the IOC price before DIONS release or something similar..Polo has a history of disabling wallets during or at the beginning of pumps to make it easier to pump, propably bribed by the pumpers etc. Weird errors that continue weeks on end, I decided that even though polo is one of the biggest exchanges for alts these days, i will not trust it anymore for these reasons and withdrew all of my BTC: s and IOC: s to my own wallets.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I just bought a ton of cheap IOC to stake, which is something good that came out of this at least. As for the delist, there has been something fishy with poloniex for a while. This could be a paid thing to lower the IOC price before DIONS release or something similar..Polo has a history of disabling wallets during or at the beginning of pumps to make it easier to pump, propably bribed by the pumpers etc. Weird errors that continue weeks on end, I decided that even though polo is one of the biggest exchanges for alts these days, i will not trust it anymore for these reasons and withdrew all of my BTC: s and IOC: s to my own wallets.
Activity: 279
Blocknet is a good example, they were delisted from poloniex in last year, but this time they are pumping on bittrex. Forget poloniex and embrace bittrex.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
It means code is private.

Only 5% of coins in crypto actually work on new code and developments, all other are rehashes of previous coins.
It is no secret I/OCoin has private git hub, work has been done every day and it wont be given away to be stolen to be used by ICO scammers.

Thats what the github says right there.

You don't need poloniex, bittrex is a good exchange for IOC. But private github seems not good and maybe this reason causes to be delisted? Crypto should be open source.

The current live code is open source. Only what is being developed is closed until shortly after release.
If they want to do due diligence they could just ask. They did not even try to contact us.
Activity: 246

Only 5% of coins in crypto actually work on new code and developments, all other are rehashes of previous coins.
It is no secret I/OCoin has private git hub, work has been done every day and it wont be given away to be stolen to be used by ICO scammers.

You don't need poloniex, bittrex is a good exchange for IOC. But private github seems not good and maybe this reason causes to be delisted? Crypto should be open source.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hi Community,

We understand that Polo wants to delist coins that have very low volume, no active development , broken wallet, no vision etc. But to delist a very active and awarded coin where the dev team and community invested a lot of time and money in without any reason or possibility to contact them is just plain madness. Not only for the team but also for you as community member.

• Active development since 2014
  • Development, marketing paid by the team privately
  • No ICO, presale or premine
  • Soon to launch DIONS we have worked on for over two years and showed the community just a few days back
  • Closed source development to protect our investment and community with the outlook to Open Source after launch
  • One of a kind HTML5 wallet made from scratch to support all our great data/messaging/alias features
  • Constant support to the community in Slack, BCT, Twitter and Facebook
  • Been trading lately with nice volumes
  • One of the first Proof of Stake coins
  • The highest Proof of Stake % of all PoS coins
  • A legit team with real people that are not hiding between nicknames
  • We have a country managers showing face all over the world
  • An official foundation setup for legitimate donations, source code deposit, byLaws, taxes etc
  • Official advisory board with top executives from IBM and TomTom
  • Been officially awarded in Blockchain technology Top 100 by KPMG and H2 ventures
  • Official winner Blockchain category European Fintech awards in 2016
  • We are in talks with top businesses for Blockchain usage or strategic alliances
  • A very active, loyal and great community
  • And so much more...

This is now happening to IOC but could happen to any coin. Any coin.

A nightmare for traders that give a dev team a lot of trust but also a trading site. This uncertainty just to be delisted is not good for traders in alts and for Poloniex as well. A big thank you for all positive support!! We even see support from people that do not trade IOC but see what change we are trying to make in Blockchain. Also other dev teams are messaging us personally.

This helps me, Joel, Derek, Sam & country managers a lot. We never get easily discouraged, but this is a big slap in the face for the team. But we will never go knock-out and just recover stronger than ever.

Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
We are here to stay and work harder then ever!

team I/O Digital

+100

I/OCoin will grow stronger than before.  Keep up the great work IOC Team, you will be around a lot longer than Poloniex will, thats for sure.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi Community,

We understand that Polo wants to delist coins that have very low volume, no active development , broken wallet, no vision etc. But to delist a very active and awarded coin where the dev team and community invested a lot of time and money in without any reason or possibility to contact them is just plain madness. Not only for the team but also for you as community member.

• Active development since 2014
  • Development, marketing paid by the team privately
  • No ICO, presale or premine
  • Soon to launch DIONS we have worked on for over two years and showed the community just a few days back
  • Closed source development to protect our investment and community with the outlook to Open Source after launch
  • One of a kind HTML5 wallet made from scratch to support all our great data/messaging/alias features
  • Constant support to the community in Slack, BCT, Twitter and Facebook
  • Been trading lately with nice volumes
  • One of the first Proof of Stake coins
  • The highest Proof of Stake % of all PoS coins
  • A legit team with real people that are not hiding between nicknames
  • We have a country managers showing face all over the world
  • An official foundation setup for legitimate donations, source code deposit, byLaws, taxes etc
  • Official advisory board with top executives from IBM and TomTom
  • Been officially awarded in Blockchain technology Top 100 by KPMG and H2 ventures
  • Official winner Blockchain category European Fintech awards in 2016
  • We are in talks with top businesses for Blockchain usage or strategic alliances
  • A very active, loyal and great community
  • And so much more...

This is now happening to IOC but could happen to any coin. Any coin.

A nightmare for traders that give a dev team a lot of trust but also a trading site. This uncertainty just to be delisted is not good for traders in alts and for Poloniex as well. A big thank you for all positive support!! We even see support from people that do not trade IOC but see what change we are trying to make in Blockchain. Also other dev teams are messaging us personally.

This helps me, Joel, Derek, Sam & country managers a lot. We never get easily discouraged, but this is a big slap in the face for the team. But we will never go knock-out and just recover stronger than ever.

Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
We are here to stay and work harder then ever!

team I/O Digital
Activity: 3
Ioc never pumps it seems just slowly climbing every month.

And that right there is a investors dream! $IOC Slow and Steady, always wins the race.

Anyone who missed the live wallet demo, the link is here to watch anytime.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135831377

Just like watching the video on You Tube.

Thanks mate missed the live stream and thought I couldn't watch it anymore Smiley
Activity: 26

^ This. If you watched their live demo of their new wallet soon to be released, he took a question in regards to coding privately. You can listen to the response in the video (towards the later end of it).
Pages:
Jump to: