Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 46. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
DIONS beta test update

We just completed another beta test round with our testers and can confirm, alias creation, decryption, send to alias and back, rsa key generation, rsa invitation send, messaging all working as expected. All bugs found in first round have been fixed.

On this 2nd round today with testers we found 2 very minor bugs (send button, and freeze during chat on 1 wallet) but are both UI bugs again code is working as intended, lag in wallet was almost non existent. Now for next test we are going to be enabling private alias send, alias transfer, download, upload, dns and a full message testing with more nodes.

We will also be adding some missing info perks to UI. All looking good we should be able to clear these things and then move on to code clean up for release, bootstrap and finally pull request for live DIONS, once everyone is green in tests.

For all new people that want to read about what this major I/O Coin Blockchain release is: www.iodigital.io/dions

Sounds good!!

Thanks everyone

Team I/O Digital

Nice one! Looking forward to the full release!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
DIONS beta test update

We just completed another beta test round with our testers and can confirm, alias creation, decryption, send to alias and back, rsa key generation, rsa invitation send, messaging all working as expected. All bugs found in first round have been fixed.

On this 2nd round today with testers we found 2 very minor bugs (send button, and freeze during chat on 1 wallet) but are both UI bugs again code is working as intended, lag in wallet was almost non existent. Now for next test we are going to be enabling private alias send, alias transfer, download, upload, dns and a full message testing with more nodes.

We will also be adding some missing info perks to UI. All looking good we should be able to clear these things and then move on to code clean up for release, bootstrap and finally pull request for live DIONS, once everyone is green in tests.

For all new people that want to read about what this major I/O Coin Blockchain release is: www.iodigital.io/dions

Sounds good!!

Thanks everyone

Team I/O Digital

Really impressed with I/O team so far working hard without huge funds and still about to launch something new that will surely have a big impact on the crypto space.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
DIONS beta test update

Sounds good!!

Thanks everyone

Team I/O Digital
Blockchain!!!
Any bootstrap and / or addnodes I can use to sync up?

Hi,
please check www.iodigital.io/faq for a bootstrap

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 525
Any bootstrap and / or addnodes I can use to sync up?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Great to see how far iocoin has come, as an original investor and longtime baghodler, I can't wait to see what the future holds. I still hold the iocoin.org domain but no longer have hosting. If anybody is interested in obtaining the iocoin.org domain off of me, I would be willing to part ways with this domain for a low donation of just 1000 iocoins. Lmk if interested.

Proof - [ https://who.is/whois/iocoin.org ]
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
wallet look like shadow project.  features look like namecoin. How difference?

208 whole pages of info to check out. 

you flap flap wing like bird. still no fly. ok to ask for curious no answer here. 

that had me crying laughing! Ooh man, i am so going to use that.... (and put on my best Chinese accent)

You flap, flap wing like Bird.
Still no Fly.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Listen Mr Xianice.  There is a whole host of reasons why your previous comment was wrong.
I highly suggest for you to join the IOC Slack chat and they can answer your question.

But i can tell you this.

"You flap , flap, flap your mouth, but no serious question come out...    Cheesy

1- There is NO other wallet like this in crypto
2- No one had a wallet like this in crypto
3- You wont find another wallet like this in the world

You beat me to the same answer!  Although, dropping a pile like a bull also came to mind.....

Anyhow, my answer was not a non-answer.  Read, or have it translated, and the answers are all written down for you already.  Asking people to re-hash the forum is just plain lazy.
ok. haha. is fair. no need girl panty party  Cry even girl must also to be strong for baby. all fun so is ok.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

you flap flap wing like bird. still no fly. ok to ask for curious no answer here. 

that had me crying laughing! Ooh man, i am so going to use that.... (and put on my best Chinese accent)

Still no Fly.

Listen Mr Xianice.  There is a whole host of reasons why your previous comment was wrong.
I highly suggest for you to join the IOC Slack chat and they can answer your question.

But i can tell you this.

"You flap , flap, flap your mouth, but no serious question come out...    Cheesy

You beat me to the same answer!  Although, dropping a pile like a bull also came to mind.....

Anyhow, my answer was not a non-answer.  Read, or have it translated, and the answers are all written down for you already.  Asking people to re-hash the forum is just plain lazy.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Still no Fly.

But i can tell you this.

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
small dev/test update on DIONS.
We had a bug for the last few weeks that gave Joel and Derek a hard time. Every time we thought we had the solution, it was back again. Not only giving the dev team a hard time but also the testers. They got back in testing and then had to wait for debugging and a new wallet build again.. again and again. This issue had to do with registering an alias and wallet lag. After the help of the testers we deployed a new release yesterday to test a fix and... the bug has been smashed... thanks for all your help testers!! We will deploy the new daemon to the testnet soon so we can start testing the other sections like messaging. We will create a video to show the community the Alias registration working and the avatar setup in the wallet. We had the video already but wanted to make some changes. So testing continues but finally we are getting somewhere. Good news! A special thanks to Joel, Derek and test team for their perseverance.

Some other news to share:
Next week i have a meeting with the innovation representative of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce to talk about government Blockchain projects and seek opportunities to for IO to help them out with use cases and proof of concepts. nice! 

We are also personally invited to a exclusive private meeting with large financial institutions / banks. A personal meeting with CTO Binck Bank, Sr VP ABN AMRO bank, Head Fintech Rabobank, Director ICT Aegon and more top executives in finance to talk about innovation and digital disruption in the finance sector.

Thanks all,
Team I/O Digital

Damn, i need to go to shop and buy a ton of popcorn!  

This is amazing news!  

First the Bug killing, what a BIG Relief, to say the least, sounded like the Queen "Bug" has been killed, the rest should be much easier now (fingers crossed)

Second...  WHOA!

"meeting with the innovation representative of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce "

Let get the Wonderful Dutch people to register their names  on the IOC blockchain and use it to Vote in the next Prime ministir/president.

and.. the ball has been knocked clean out of the stadium!

"personally invited to a exclusive private meeting with large financial institutions / banks".

I keep tapping my screen on poloniex because they have a extra "0" in the price...

0.0004284  SOON to be  0.004284.

GREAT WORK I/OCOIN TEAM  You guys are the BEST in the Business !

legendary
Laying a solid foundation for the future here.  Clear vision and path to goals.  Love it.  Keep up the good work.
Blockchain!!!
small dev/test update on DIONS.
We had a bug for the last few weeks that gave Joel and Derek a hard time. Every time we thought we had the solution, it was back again. Not only giving the dev team a hard time but also the testers. They got back in testing and then had to wait for debugging and a new wallet build again.. again and again. This issue had to do with registering an alias and wallet lag. After the help of the testers we deployed a new release yesterday to test a fix and... the bug has been smashed... thanks for all your help testers!! We will deploy the new daemon to the testnet soon so we can start testing the other sections like messaging. We will create a video to show the community the Alias registration working and the avatar setup in the wallet. We had the video already but wanted to make some changes. So testing continues but finally we are getting somewhere. Good news! A special thanks to Joel, Derek and test team for their perseverance.

Some other news to share:
Next week i have a meeting with the innovation representative of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce to talk about government Blockchain projects and seek opportunities to for IO to help them out with use cases and proof of concepts. nice! 

We are also personally invited to a exclusive private meeting with large financial institutions / banks. A personal meeting with CTO Binck Bank, Sr VP ABN AMRO bank, Head Fintech Rabobank, Director ICT Aegon and more top executives in finance to talk about innovation and digital disruption in the finance sector.

Thanks all,
Team I/O Digital
legendary

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello Community we have been quite busy these past days, therefore we have not had a chance to post an update.  We are currently still debugging the backend for the aliases in DIONS, dealing with paper work for foundation, working on tasking new web redesigns for IOC, DIONS etc and also have been fully submerged in getting it all to work smooth with the wallet to make the front end changes for beta. We are all hard at work even though we might be quite,  nothing to be worried about, just annoyances from all the new changes to the code. Again feel free to reach out to us in slack if you have any questions. We should have a formal update by next week.

Thanks Everyone

Joel & Derek

I/O Digital Dev TEam

Where we are now in development of new wallet with DIONS? 10%...50%...90%?
Thanks!

We have been at around 90% this is just final api integration, clean up and soon testing. Wallet already loads, syncs blockchain, can register encrypted decentralized aliases, update, transfer with a few bugs and soon messaging integration of api. DIONS is in the final stages, we did however update the code to include a few important changes to the aliases system. Unfortunately sometimes bugs pop up under different scenarios and can drag us a bit. Overall we are happy with how is functioning but it needs to be free of bugs. As you are all well aware any company or project working on code always even after release is slightly bugged down by unforeseen bugs so we are eliminating all possibilities that turn up as we are in the final stages of api integration.

Will keep you all informed as we progress.

Cheers!   

yea, last 10% is always most difficult
legendary
How people handle issues is far more important than the fact that there are issues.  That is why investment should be in people, not coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Thanks for the updates and all the hard work.  On Slack it sounds like DIONS will be ready by summer 2017, it will be a great year.

Fuly agree, i think everyone here is really looking forward to the long awaited DioNS wallet.  Like anything in Crypto, when it comes to innovation, they are always going to be "spaners in the works" and things that throw up annoying Bugs, so looking on the positive side, for every Bug/problem that is worked out, is valuable information and skills for the future when developing.

So Bugs can also be a blessing in disguise as the developers here are learning new ways to tackle problems, that money simply can not buy.

Keep up the great work IOC Team.   Smiley
Activity: 43
Thanks for the updates and all the hard work.  On Slack it sounds like DIONS will be ready by summer 2017, it will be a great year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I've downloaded the html5 wallet from IOC website.

But i cannot get it to sync?

Help someone

You might need peers.dat file to find nodes, please join our slack or take it from here along with a bootstrap file to block 1M. Follow instructions in github. Any questions please join our slack

https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/tag/BootStrap.1M.Block

Pages:
Jump to: