Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 67. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi all,

This is a great day for I/O Digital and a recognition that we are getting places.
All the hard work in the last two and a half years starts paying out.

I/O Digital is ranked in the official top 100 in FinTech. A list created by KPMG and H2 Ventures.

https://h2.vc/reports/fintechinnovators/2016 - Emerging star. 

"The financial services industry is facing a wave of digital disruption that is starting to reshape the sector. The Fintech 100 celebrates the top companies this bold new space: the 50 leading established players creating change within financial services, and 50 of the emerging fintech stars of tomorrow.

The Fintech 100 offers an in-depth view of the most exciting startups and organisations taking advantage of technology to revolutionise the industry. The report is a collaborative effort between H2 Ventures and KPMG."

Thank you all for your great support,

Team I/O Digital
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Thank you so much guys for the update and all the hard work that you have put into this project

I agree. I've been watching this thread for over two years now and I am very impressed. I won't sell a coin until IOC reaches it's rightful place in the top 10. Even then I'll keep most of my stack. This project truly has a fighting chance of going mainstream. Thank you team for the unwavering effort you put in daily to make this dream come true.

+100  Amazing work being done. No team in Crypto has had to battle so hard to get where they are today.

I/OCoin suffered major PnD at the very start of its life, outside forces tried to kill the coin, but not for one second did this make Joel want to quit the project, if anything it made him stronger.

Joel has done  a miracle to get IOC to where it is today and with the help of all the IOC team members they have managed to build something very special, this can only be done with blood, sweat and tears, very few other coins devs would make it past 1 month with the start IOC had, I/OCoin is stronger than ever with developments and i am sure it will make a new ATH soon.

And as the above poster correctly pointed out, I/OCoin  / I/ODigital has a Major chance of going mainstream.

Joel told me many times he would make this happen and IOC would be used in the real world by BIG companies, he also told me this coins would see $5 and most likely $10 levels.  I do not doubt this for a moment.

So Congratulations to all holders you are going to be rich if you can hold for 1 - 2 years more when IOC hits the $5+ mark.

I agree with you completely. At the coin enormous potential. IOC price greatly underestimated. But soon everything will fall into place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
@mrwhitebytes

Thank you for your elaborate reply. If I am not mistaken you were a big IOC supporter a while back. Are you still in or have you chosen a different project (Stratis) to support? I ask because your posts were usually spot on in terms of vision on real world usage of crypto.

Kind regards,
Springfield
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Thank you so much guys for the update and all the hard work that you have put into this project

I agree. I've been watching this thread for over two years now and I am very impressed. I won't sell a coin until IOC reaches it's rightful place in the top 10. Even then I'll keep most of my stack. This project truly has a fighting chance of going mainstream. Thank you team for the unwavering effort you put in daily to make this dream come true.

+100  Amazing work being done. No team in Crypto has had to battle so hard to get where they are today.

I/OCoin suffered major PnD at the very start of its life, outside forces tried to kill the coin, but not for one second did this make Joel want to quit the project, if anything it made him stronger.

Joel has done  a miracle to get IOC to where it is today and with the help of all the IOC team members they have managed to build something very special, this can only be done with blood, sweat and tears, very few other coins devs would make it past 1 month with the start IOC had, I/OCoin is stronger than ever with developments and i am sure it will make a new ATH soon.

And as the above poster correctly pointed out, I/OCoin  / I/ODigital has a Major chance of going mainstream.

Joel told me many times he would make this happen and IOC would be used in the real world by BIG companies, he also told me this coins would see $5 and most likely $10 levels.  I do not doubt this for a moment.

So Congratulations to all holders you are going to be rich if you can hold for 1 - 2 years more when IOC hits the $5+ mark.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Development update!

YES. Success. This is a current image from this morning of our wallet with proof of it receiving 1K IOC in Testnet. We are able to send & receive successfully. We are also able to create aliases update and transfer. All our efforts have been around this area and we are currently shaping the DIONS process in wallet to be more streamlined and user friendlier.

Also a preview of the settings area of the DIONS ready HTML5 wallet.

overall the wallet looks great and we will have a V.1 people here have to also understand this is our wallet in beta already, we are improving it as we test and there will be upgrades to the wallet through out our projects life time.

This is not I repeat not a HD semi centralized wallet. This is a FULL Client Wallet
Other coin wallets have a QT base to them but we don't anymore. We have a full HTML5 without QT base.

This is one of the reasons our development has taken so long, we are rebuilding the wallet experience for full staking and user friendly clients
this is also the reason we keep the code tight or they will steal the code, rebrand and launch some other ICO with it. We can’t let that happen too much of our personal funds, time and sacrifice going into it from the whole team.

As we go along we will be updating with screenshots for the other sections of the wallet.
So we are going to be working on this areas and Derek is plugging the messaging section doing some updates.

Meanwhile we keep on running tests.

Thanks all!

Great news! I want to try! The market has already reacted to the news!
Blockchain!!!
Development update!

YES. Success. This is a current image from this morning of our wallet with proof of it receiving 1K IOC in Testnet. We are able to send & receive successfully. We are also able to create aliases update and transfer. All our efforts have been around this area and we are currently shaping the DIONS process in wallet to be more streamlined and user friendlier.

Also a preview of the settings area of the DIONS ready HTML5 wallet.

overall the wallet looks great and we will have a V.1 people here have to also understand this is our wallet in beta already, we are improving it as we test and there will be upgrades to the wallet through out our projects life time.

This is not I repeat not a HD semi centralized wallet. This is a FULL Client Wallet
Other coin wallets have a QT base to them but we don't anymore. We have a full HTML5 without QT base.

This is one of the reasons our development has taken so long, we are rebuilding the wallet experience for full staking and user friendly clients
this is also the reason we keep the code tight or they will steal the code, rebrand and launch some other ICO with it. We can’t let that happen too much of our personal funds, time and sacrifice going into it from the whole team.

As we go along we will be updating with screenshots for the other sections of the wallet.
So we are going to be working on this areas and Derek is plugging the messaging section doing some updates.

Meanwhile we keep on running tests.

Thanks all!

Blockchain!!!
A lot of interesting information on Slack. Follow us in:
https://iocoin.slack.com/messages/community-home/
Im the One who Knocks.
Blockchain!!!
Think that all updates from slack should be shown to ANN as well, if any

Updates are shared in slack first. After that Facebook and Twitter. Most of the updates are posted in here as well. In some cases we dont. Not because we are not willing to but Just forget. There are enough members in slack that can post an update from slack in here as well.

Richard.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Think that all updates from slack should be shown to ANN as well, if any
Im the One who Knocks.
Let's see the new ground !~

currently its Ranked a lowly #72 (out of 88 coins) on Poloniex for Daily Bitcoin Vol.  Undecided
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Let's see the new ground !~
Im the One who Knocks.
This is pretty irrelevant issue, new wallet and Dions integration on its way. Technical discussion with syscoin dev doesn't benefit us

Well not really irrelevant, it took me 3 days to download the IOC wallet, then after 1 day i had the loading issue and removed it. Very annoying to wait that long and for it to break.

Anyhow.  Would be ideal and very much needed, for the blockchain to download much faster like within 1 hour, this is possible with a new bootstrap version.  Also i think QR code scanning is a great feature, id like to see that also.

Richard how was it at the meeting with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, must of been a real pleasure to meet him, would be great if IOC could work with your government.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Someone noticed Market Depth on polo??? And buy support
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Will the new wallet have a "lightening Blockchain download"?

I ask because i just downloaded the Stratis blockchain and it took less than 5mins, really fast/impressed.
Also it has a feature that allows you to scan a QR code to send and receive coins, which is really useful.
Will the new wallet have this feature also?

We will have a bootstrap. The reason why stratis is fast because it is a new chain. Wait till it bloats. How large in GB is the chain of them?

We have plans in making a HD wallet. Like a wallet direct in the blockchain Without having to dl the whole chain with data. Just for coin purposes and not data.  Maybe a light wallet. Still discussing that.

Richard
Hd wallet has nothing to do with bloat and speed of sync.

You can add pruning to reduce bloat aswell. If youve used opreturn for your data this becomes trivial.. i cant tell ofcourse since you guys are closed src
Pages:
Jump to: