Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 63. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
The private meeting (only devs and country mangers) is end.

No accurate things are known from them.

Only they say it " it is great wallet  Wink"

Shocked

From wan

Correct. it was a good meeting.

As you all know we have had a full team meeting two days back. The country managers from Canada, USA, Switzerland, Australia and the full core team of I/O Digital were present. So many timezones, but we achieved to have everybody available. Some people asked us what this meeting was about and "how it was".

It was a private meeting so we cannot disclose everything as you may understand.
I can say that we have shown the infographic and gone over the functionalities DIONS will bring.
The information was welcomed and everybody was impressed and very enthusiastic about the DIONS infographic.

We also showed live that the new wallet with DIONS integration worked and clicked through it. Also explained all the features of the wallet especially with a focus on the end-to-end 256AES encrypted messaging.

We also discussed different use cases and the focus of the country managers.  As soon as DIONS is ready we will have the focus on connecting businesses asap for testing / proof of concept.

Many country managers have very good corporate jobs and connections into their field of experience. We have talked for like 45 minutes about all the opportunities we all see.

So again we had a good informative meeting where there was a lot of interaction.

The full team sees good opportunities and expressed that they were impressed with all the possibilities in the near future.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
The private meeting (only devs and country mangers) is end.

No accurate things are known from them.

Only they say it " it is great wallet  Wink"

Shocked

From wan
Blockchain!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/trump-picks-anti-encryption-attorney-general-signal-encrypted-messenger-downloads-skyrocket

just posted on slack...does planned encrypted chat now make io digital more valuable or a target?

We Only see opportunities here. Next to that it is optional for ppl to have the input encrypted for privacy purposes. Just like the end to end encryption of Whatsapp.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Wouldn't think it would really matter with coins.  I personally believe the NSA can pretty much break 'em all.
Activity: 840
legendary
How did the meeting go?
somebody on slack pointed out that the huge jump in staking looks likeit was the result of a huge wallet, like and exchange, coming on line for a few hours and grabbing a huge reward (490 ioc).
looks like it may be off line again

Now, we see 70.0% percent.

Interesting movement.
wow staking almost 11 million coins...67%. awesome
legendary
Dare to make something great!  ( It may not always be what you started out to make )
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
NOW would be the time for a Twitter alternative......

Next monday, there is a full size devs and country mangers meetings.

I think it will be a turning points.

I think that in the coming days to announce the release DIONS.

no we won't announce the DIONS release.

We have a team meeting. The first meeting together with our country managers around the world.
We are going to discuss a lot of stuff and also go over the concept DIONS infographic that will be released anytime soon.

There will be a few announces the coming weeks like the DIONS infographic, the start of Beta and another announcement we are currently working on.

Stay tuned.
Richard

Just making the point that with all the press about Twitter controlling info, now would be a perfect time to announce a de-centralized service that makes sure the BS does not take place.  So much of life is in the timing!

Strike while the iron is hot, i agree timing seems good. 
legendary

We have a team meeting. The first meeting together with our country managers around the world.
We are going to discuss a lot of stuff and also go over the concept DIONS infographic that will be released anytime soon.

There will be a few announces the coming weeks like the DIONS infographic, the start of Beta and another announcement we are currently working on.

Stay tuned.
Richard

Just making the point that with all the press about Twitter controlling info, now would be a perfect time to announce a de-centralized service that makes sure the BS does not take place.  So much of life is in the timing!
Blockchain!!!

Stay tuned.
Richard

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

legendary
Smiley A warm welcome to our Chinese investors. Good to see you here

Hi chinese.

you will see the info graphic of DIONS next week Smiley
Merit: 550
 Smiley A warm welcome to our Chinese investors. Good to see you here
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I wait INFO graphic of DIONS

it must be amazing  Smiley

Coming week we have a full team meeting. Country managers and I/O Digital together.
We will discuss the infographic and will probably release it "soon" after that. If there need to be any changes after that meeting, then we will first do the changes of course. So, it's on its way!

Richard

I want to introduce IOC blockchain for real blockchain Enthusiasts.

Many people didn't think "blockchain's business and sustainablity" seriously.

For this, strong and high security blockchain is needed to protect attacks

It is really core technology and hard to R&D. And no one knows these kinds of hard efforts.

So these days many project didn't take cafe of this part. and say "we use ethereum blockchains!"

Good!! We build everything on the ethereum. and takes money on it. and no one takes responsibility on the 'unexpected situations and bad things'

"Oh my god! This is because of Ethereum. not my fault!"

Second is Real usable business model. It means that you can answer this question clearly " Why I use this blockchian ?" and "what is the speciality of this blockchain ?"

This makes real reason "to buy coins for using blockchain to do something" Not for pumping and selling..

Many projects have no this "clear goal" just "future drawings" we "will" make something and it's DAPP and ~~~~~~~~

IOC has "DIONS" to use it for decentralized alias and store data on blockchain and messages.

At least, clear 'blockchain use case and method' is needed based on blockchain's own unique advantages

Third is "connecting blockchains technology". It is next blockchain evolution area.

For more security and sustainablity and scability this concept is essentially needed.

IOC has chameleon project to deal this.

I don't think IOC is "the only solution"

But at least this team makes 'real blockchain'.

I hope more people know this 'real thing' not 'fancy projects for spot money'..

Totally agree with you. IOC has a huge potential. This is the most underrated coin at the moment. But very soon all change. Many regret that did not attach great importance to the IOC. For IOC is a great team, not talkers, as in most projects.
I wait INFO graphic of DIONS

it must be amazing  Smiley

Coming week we have a full team meeting. Country managers and I/O Digital together.
We will discuss the infographic and will probably release it "soon" after that. If there need to be any changes after that meeting, then we will first do the changes of course. So, it's on its way!

Richard

I want to introduce IOC blockchain for real blockchain Enthusiasts.

Many people didn't think "blockchain's business and sustainablity" seriously.

For this, strong and high security blockchain is needed to protect attacks

It is really core technology and hard to R&D. And no one knows these kinds of hard efforts.

So these days many project didn't take cafe of this part. and say "we use ethereum blockchains!"

Good!! We build everything on the ethereum. and takes money on it. and no one takes responsibility on the 'unexpected situations and bad things'

"Oh my god! This is because of Ethereum. not my fault!"

Second is Real usable business model. It means that you can answer this question clearly " Why I use this blockchian ?" and "what is the speciality of this blockchain ?"

This makes real reason "to buy coins for using blockchain to do something" Not for pumping and selling..

Many projects have no this "clear goal" just "future drawings" we "will" make something and it's DAPP and ~~~~~~~~

IOC has "DIONS" to use it for decentralized alias and store data on blockchain and messages.

At least, clear 'blockchain use case and method' is needed based on blockchain's own unique advantages

Third is "connecting blockchains technology". It is next blockchain evolution area.

For more security and sustainablity and scability this concept is essentially needed.

IOC has chameleon project to deal this.

I don't think IOC is "the only solution"

But at least this team makes 'real blockchain'.

I hope more people know this 'real thing' not 'fancy projects for spot money'..

Pages:
Jump to: