Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 80. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
quiet before the storm? seems to be a lot of positive chatter here
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
@channel: General update…Derek is working on code for the transfer of public keys via the wallet for the public/private key encryption scheme. Ophie is working on updating the front end design to make sure the wallet is eye candy, easy to use and unique as well as having a strong back-end from Derek. Joel and I are looking for a possible additional developer for skill-set overlap(to help all developers where needed and work on individually assigned tasks) that has a strong Java/Node.js/Linux/Windows/OS X/PKI etc. set of skills to speed up development as well as assist with testing and review. I am working on testing compiled code for the daemon(back-end) and the GUI(front-end) on a laptop for general usability, communication with the blockchain and documenting compilation steps. Currently Using Debian 8 for this. Hoping to see @joelbosh when I visit Miami this weekend. Thank you all for the support you have shown us. (Sam)

@channel: Ok folks so Derek and the team spent today testing the messaging all is verified working fine with both
public key imports across dions test nodes and subsequent encrypted message sending. We are aiming to get the wallet UI changes for this in place now. Continuing the push for beta (Joel)

@richardg: if you get a chance to update the community in the ann thread would be great maybe a link to come in slack for latest details on beta (Joel)

Latest updates from Sam and Joel in the slack.

Hope it helps the non-slackers amongst us. Whatever their reasons for not slacking may be. I won't judge

THANK YOU  !   This is great, i do not have access to slack as i mentioned before, so good to post this for all people who do not use slack.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
One of the most undervalued coins in Crypto-universe...

I think we need more exposure, marketing stuffs and more

Nobody really talks about I/O Coin even in the trollbox, where everything takes place
legendary
Activity: 966
Thank you and no reason to judge.  Some of us just do not have time to watch slack for several coins while making a living at the same time.  Much easier to see summary updates when browsing through a bunch of projects.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@channel: General update…Derek is working on code for the transfer of public keys via the wallet for the public/private key encryption scheme. Ophie is working on updating the front end design to make sure the wallet is eye candy, easy to use and unique as well as having a strong back-end from Derek. Joel and I are looking for a possible additional developer for skill-set overlap(to help all developers where needed and work on individually assigned tasks) that has a strong Java/Node.js/Linux/Windows/OS X/PKI etc. set of skills to speed up development as well as assist with testing and review. I am working on testing compiled code for the daemon(back-end) and the GUI(front-end) on a laptop for general usability, communication with the blockchain and documenting compilation steps. Currently Using Debian 8 for this. Hoping to see @joelbosh when I visit Miami this weekend. Thank you all for the support you have shown us. (Sam)

@channel: Ok folks so Derek and the team spent today testing the messaging all is verified working fine with both
public key imports across dions test nodes and subsequent encrypted message sending. We are aiming to get the wallet UI changes for this in place now. Continuing the push for beta (Joel)

@richardg: if you get a chance to update the community in the ann thread would be great maybe a link to come in slack for latest details on beta (Joel)

Latest updates from Sam and Joel in the slack.

Hope it helps the non-slackers amongst us. Whatever their reasons for not slacking may be. I won't judge
Im the One who Knocks.
Slack channel updates don't help those who check here.

Yea they do. I checked here, saw the slack link, went there, got my updates. It just so happens that the majority of people on this site are fucking dumb, and therefore can't do that.

I am banned from IOC Slack chat.  So the only update i get to see are here (which are very few and far between)  and twitter, again, very few and hard between.

So not everyone has access to slack chat.  So in light of this, the updates are poor at this time when DIONS BETA was meant to be out 1 week ago, an update just saying hows it going and why the slight delay would of been great.

Why are you banned, faggot?

You're funny..... to look at.  

I have invested more money into ioc than 99% of people here.
I have gave away much more than you own , over 400k IOC.
Much more than your tiny little bag you keep your tiny little balls in.

I was banned because i dont mince my words and i tell things how i see them.

Updates around here are terrible, daily volume on poloniex is a complete joke and shitcoin levels, 1.2BTC for today for example.

IOC is in serious danger of having the best tech, but no one using it, no investor is going to take any alt coin serious that has less than 100BTC daily vol.

Also, if anyone wants to buy BIG chunks of IOC 100k min per order, i am happy to sell OTC  at 25k satoshi.

PS: i have been here since day 1.  In fact before day one because i was part of the group who first talked about making IOC.
Activity: 35

Yea they do. I checked here, saw the slack link, went there, got my updates. It just so happens that the majority of people on this site are fucking dumb, and therefore can't do that.

I am banned from IOC Slack chat.  So the only update i get to see are here (which are very few and far between)  and twitter, again, very few and hard between.

So not everyone has access to slack chat.  So in light of this, the updates are poor at this time when DIONS BETA was meant to be out 1 week ago, an update just saying hows it going and why the slight delay would of been great.

Why are you banned, faggot?
Im the One who Knocks.

I am banned from IOC Slack chat.  So the only update i get to see are here (which are very few and far between)  and twitter, again, very few and hard between.

So not everyone has access to slack chat.  So in light of this, the updates are poor at this time when DIONS BETA was meant to be out 1 week ago, an update just saying hows it going and why the slight delay would of been great.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 16
hope DIONS will release soon

An update would be good considering the ETA was a full week ago.

Plenty of updates in the slack channel.
Im the One who Knocks.

An update would be good considering the ETA was a full week ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Favorite call to urgently buy some!   Some whale is always accumulating! 

Exactly. Always with the whale bullshit. Lmao
legendary
Favorite call to urgently buy some!   Some whale is always accumulating! 

Be patient guys!

Take a look at orderbook...there is a 64BT sell wall @ 25k now but is high enough to be sure than no one will buy it.

It's made for suppressing price and buying cheap IOC from impatient trader.

This is one of few altcoin than can have a real world usage!

If someone already has that much IOC, why would they want to buy more? If it's the same person with the 400 BTC wall a couple of days ago, they have more than enough. Why are they focusing on IOC? Someone with that kind of money would go focus on other things rather than obsessing on IOC.
Im the One who Knocks.
Be patient guys!

Take a look at orderbook...there is a 64BT sell wall @ 25k now but is high enough to be sure than no one will buy it.

Fully agree Cryptoadvice.

Hey if you want to upgrade to my sig (looks crisper) send me a PM.  Would love to see IOC being used by a well known company, as in, i do not want to have to search for them on google to find out who they are  Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Be patient guys!

legendary
IOC is one of several coins inching ever closer to possibly being adopted for some kind of real world use.  Any of them that get there win.  The alternative is to be looking for a pump group to get ahold of the coin. While this can be beneficial, it can also set the coin back.  I personally want to see coins rise in value because ppl have a real reason to want them, not just an artificial pump that will make some money but harm the coin.

Pages:
Jump to: