Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 78. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Can't wait till that fuckin wall is cleared and all the clowns who buy into worthless pump and dumps start chasing IOC like the idiots that they are!
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Gerb,  how exactly do you find that countdown?

i can not see it anywhere on the iodigital website.

BUT  DEV TEAM

there could be copyright infringement if you guys have copyrighted iodigital

http://www.moen.ca/whats-new/innovation/iodigital Shocked

Have ioDigital gone into the high end shower range?  Looks like the website was made in 2016.
NOTE: they have trademarked that name... ioDIGITAL .....  

PS: Mark my words that sell wall wont be there in 7 days time,,,   Wink

Some guy in a Slack channel posted it, I just went to the address and see the countdown nothing more
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Gerb,  how exactly do you find that countdown?

i can not see it anywhere on the iodigital website.

BUT  DEV TEAM

there could be copyright infringement if you guys have copyrighted iodigital

http://www.moen.ca/whats-new/innovation/iodigital Shocked

Have ioDigital gone into the high end shower range?  Looks like the website was made in 2016.
NOTE: they have trademarked that name... ioDIGITAL .....  

PS: Mark my words that sell wall wont be there in 7 days time,,,   Wink
Activity: 468
That sell wall was reduced to 61btc
Maybe with this countdown http://www.iodigital.io/countdown/ will be eaten completely.

Anyone has been attentive to this counter? I mean the time has not been manipulated? or it keep incrementing time to time?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is it too early to say.

To the mooooooon?

Please do not eat that 86btc wall i need a week or so before i can take a big bite out of it.

Regarding anon. Anon coins have zero future and will be outlawed. With no exchange allowing trade on them. This will happen.

To the mooooooon!

Ps; ashdrake if you are reading this.  Kiss my lilly white ass, look whos laughing now. He who laughs last. Laughs loudest.
I highly] doubt anon coins will ever be outlawed, at least not worldwide. To many jurisdiction with different laws...and even if outlawed anon coins will never go away as the genie is out of the bottle.

But is true that for wider adoption and trouble free existence pseudonymous works fine.
legendary
Activity: 966
Don't think anon will go away, just think good legit business applications have a much larger market.  There are several ways coins can be used to create value.  This happens to be a very good one of those uses with IOC's vision.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Is it too early to say.

To the mooooooon?

Please do not eat that 86btc wall i need a week or so before i can take a big bite out of it.

Regarding anon. Anon coins have zero future and will be outlawed. With no exchange allowing trade on them. This will happen.

To the mooooooon!

Ps; ashdrake if you are reading this.  Kiss my lilly white ass, look whos laughing now. He who laughs last. Laughs loudest.
legendary
I think the question was untraceable transactions, which I think, from the reply above, IOC is not trying to do.  Completely different route for this coin.  If that is what you are looking for, I do not think IOC is your coin. 

This one is more for legit business, not for anonymous purchases.  Both have their uses, but I like the much larger market of legit business uses myself.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Don't think that is what they are going for here.

I know, I'm just wondering if it has the capability.

If I remember correctly from some conversations in Slack, you will have the option to create a private/encrypted Alias with DIONS.

Not sure how this will work with transactions though.

You may want to join their Slack and ask this question.

Correct. Messaging is optionally encrypted. Transactions not.
You can see it as this: storing data in the IOC chain can be encrypted if you see fit. "messages" can be seen as "data".
So every future "data" storage is optionally encrypted.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 18

If I remember correctly from some conversations in Slack, you will have the option to create a private/encrypted Alias with DIONS.

Not sure how this will work with transactions though.

You may want to join their Slack and ask this question.

legendary
can IOC be untraceable like XMR?
legendary
Not being pumped to death, good sign I would say.
Activity: 266
DIONS TESTNET LAB

Hello Community, we have been working this entire week setting up our lab. We can report that we are in the final stages of launching our DIONS Beta Testnet Lab, Sam has been hard at work all along and templates should be going up next. Our lead dev Derek will have access by tomorrow to start work on windows and linux daemon compiling, that will be followed by osx. Once compile work is done we will have green light for DIONS beta testing. It's allot of work folks, specially when our team is detailed oriented.

We have blacked out some internal information related to our lab until beta launch.

Big Hug Everyone, we are hard at work as always.

I/O Digital Dev team

Oh nice, we are getting closer and closer now. Can't wait!
legendary
Ever so close!   Good luck!
Activity: 423
Tx team for news, big hug:)
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
DIONS TESTNET LAB

Hello Community, we have been working this entire week setting up our lab. We can report that we are in the final stages of launching our DIONS Beta Testnet Lab, Sam has been hard at work all along and templates should be going up next. Our lead dev Derek will have access by tomorrow to start work on windows and linux daemon compiling, that will be followed by osx. Once compile work is done we will have green light for DIONS beta testing. It's allot of work folks, specially when our team is detailed oriented.

We have blacked out some internal information related to our lab until beta launch.

Big Hug Everyone, we are hard at work as always.

I/O Digital Dev team
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
When the start-up DIONS ?  Huh

Hopefully before waves full nodes  Cheesy

waves full nodes will never!?  Grin
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Pages:
Jump to: