Author

Topic: IOTA - page 224. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

i think iota is the best technology possible but can not go beyond the $ 1 threshold

Well this is a good opportunity to accumulate at that price. Once iota hits more exchanges in a matter of weeks you may not be able to buy under $1 anymore.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 06:30:01 AM
Activity: 112
September 02, 2017, 06:02:59 AM
Someone has any thoughts whats going with IOTA or one large holder decided to leave the project?
I think the price is mostly affected by the fact that it's only traded on bitfinex what leads to a low volume. This makes it easy for some big traders to pump and dump the price as they want. Let's hope other exchanges speed up the IOTA implementation.

should then be brought to other markets to understand the real market price
Activity: 112
September 02, 2017, 06:00:47 AM

i think iota is the best technology possible but can not go beyond the $ 1 threshold
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
September 02, 2017, 05:27:53 AM
anything new happening in iota, i got over 21000 miota
Well, depens on when the last time was you checked about IOTA. Have you done the latest wallet upgrade and transition?

I have all my IOTA's on Bitfinex at the moment but would love to get them into a wallet. What is the best way to do this at the moment?

Best way is to download the IOTA ledger client (https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases)
Generate a seed (depens on os but you can find tutorials all over the internet  ex(https://iotasupport.com/gui-newseed.shtml)

And transfer your IOTA from Bitfinex to your wallet address (not your seed !)
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 04:46:53 AM
its possible with iota add scrow transactions like bitcoin does?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 12:59:23 AM
Someone has any thoughts whats going with IOTA or one large holder decided to leave the project?
I think the price is mostly affected by the fact that it's only traded on bitfinex what leads to a low volume. This makes it easy for some big traders to pump and dump the price as they want. Let's hope other exchanges speed up the IOTA implementation.

Yes, it could be nice. But I heard about some difficulty connecting to other exchanges, if it was so easy, then I think that they try to do it some time ago, but there are no news about this course.

Let's see, I hope there will be a good rise in the next time, and then the minus 20% in 1.5 days is not a very happy prospect.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
September 02, 2017, 12:31:39 AM
Activity: 9
September 02, 2017, 12:21:02 AM
Activity: 9
September 02, 2017, 12:13:28 AM
Well, depens on when the last time was you checked about IOTA. Have you done the latest wallet upgrade and transition?

I have all my IOTA's on Bitfinex at the moment but would love to get them into a wallet. What is the best way to do this at the moment?
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
September 01, 2017, 02:32:12 PM
It does not matter how much the price has already multiplied. The ICO price of IOTA was very low. This was due to the fact that the project was not hyped and only a few were interested in it or even recognized the potential of the tech. The total ICO volume was around $600,000 (BTC price was much lower in the end of 2015 when the ICO was conducted). A joke compared to the prices today for totally over-rated products like Bancor for instance. If IOTA at that time had collected 100 million $, would it be from your point of view still favorably valued? If so, you should completely overthink your product value interpretations.

I heard that this project has been turned 1600 times this year, and now it is quite expensive, and there is still growing

Activity: 146
Merit: 150
September 01, 2017, 09:17:11 AM
I heard that this project has been turned 1600 times this year, and now it is quite expensive, and there is still growing

Not that high - http://iotaprice.com/
Activity: 1
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
September 01, 2017, 05:21:34 AM
Modum's update on using IOTA for their upcoming ICO on September 1st: Investing with IOTA,
using mobile devices, etc. Final notes from the modum team before the MOD Token sale
https://t.co/Y9qUJHCyP1
That is new update related with MIOTA coin, right now MIOTA be used for ICO
maybe in the future it will more be used for another products.
September 01, 2017, 04:44:04 AM
“Everything you didn’t know about IOTA”

https://medium.com/@mistywind/iota-fud-answered-by-a-non-techie-enthusiast-2312325fddb6

Don't miss this one if you are into IOTA
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 04:36:07 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
September 01, 2017, 04:30:42 AM
it's mind boggling once you realize that iota is close to a dollar and has 2.7 billion coins. anyway, am to late for this party, i will try to stake my claim with jinn
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
August 31, 2017, 05:20:46 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 31, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Some great news about IOTA.

Blue Star Capital plc (AIM: BLU), the investing company with a focus on new technologies, is pleased to announce an update in respect of SatoshiPay's proof of concept project with the IOTA Foundation to explore replacing Bitcoin with an alternative cryptocurrency, IOTA, as SatoshiPay's settlement network.

Further to the Company's announcement on 17 July 2017, SatoshiPay has been working with the IOTA Foundation throughout August and the technical elements of the project are now largely complete. SatoshiPay and IOTA have successfully built a demo site featuring the new payment backend based on the fee-free IOTA network. The site supports initial funding of the SatoshiPay web wallet with IOTAs, nanopayments for individual content items and pay-outs to content publishers. As with the current SatoshiPay solution, no extra software needs to be downloaded by the consumer and there is no log-in. The consumer also retains control over their funds, because their private keys approving fund transfers are never shared with SatoshiPay.

The creation of the proof-of-concept website coincides with the early release of IOTA's new Flash Network technology, which allows instantaneous payments by creating a layer on top of the IOTA ledger. SatoshiPay's demo features a fully browser-based implementation of the Flash Network.  SatoshiPay are working with IOTA's core developers and exchange test feedback.

SatoshiPay is now focused on finessing the demo and securing content from publishing partners for the public release of the proof-of-concept website, which is expected to go live during September.
http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/BLU/13347703.html

Also here is a medium blog post about SatoshiPay and IOTA
https://medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-iota-proof-of-concept-stage-one-successful-d5f97b2b3623

Dominik Schiener, Co-Founder of IOTA, will speak on the world's biggest motor show IAA in two weeks a long with Senior Vice Precident of Bosch and others. See here https://www.iaa.de/iaa/programm/rahmenprogramm/#/veranstaltung/tech-platforms/4273

Further, IOTA will be integrated into European Bitpanda exchange which easily let IOTA buy via SEPA.
Jump to: