Author

Topic: IOTA - page 220. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 02:52:07 AM
when this gets added to some chinese exchanges the price will pump like crazy, very undervaluated coin

Agree IOTA is on sale right now... wish i had more money :/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 02:33:09 AM
Activity: 4
September 08, 2017, 02:21:53 AM
“‘Everything about IOTA’ delivered to a single Telegram group real time , using multiple bots.” https://medium.com/@mistywind/everything-about-iota-delivered-to-a-single-telegram-group-real-time-using-multiple-bots-bd33456054a0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
September 07, 2017, 09:59:26 PM
when this gets added to some chinese exchanges the price will pump like crazy, very undervaluated coin
Activity: 146
Merit: 150
September 07, 2017, 09:00:05 PM
Is there a deadline to transition to a new seed?

I've tried twice now and still no luck

The sooner the better. Go to #help channel on the Slack to get some help.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 07:25:30 PM
Is there a deadline to transition to a new seed?

I've tried twice now and still no luck
September 07, 2017, 04:40:01 PM
About the Curl and Keccak update - https://blog.iota.org/upgrades-updates-d12145e381eb

About the coordinator transparency - https://blog.iota.org/the-transparency-compendium-26aa5bb8e260

About some most recent third party comments on Curl and coordinator - https://blog.iota.org/curl-disclosure-beyond-the-headline-1814048d08ef
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

Is this for real?? Or a scam?

Seems like something they would announce on their blog.
Our project is real. We really are vending manufacturers. Can provide more info but in PM cuz its off topic here.

I meant more the whole iotastarter platform in general. Just surprised I didnt find anything on their blog about this.

Ill keep my eye on it, Ill check out your beer vending venture sounds interesting
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 07, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

Our project is real. We really are vending manufacturers. Can provide more info but in PM cuz its off topic here.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

Activity: 17
September 07, 2017, 01:46:03 PM
Yesterday I tried to transfer some IOTA from Bitfinex to my IOTA wallet (2.4.0).  The transaction showed "confirmed" in my wallet but with an amount of zero.  I attached to tangle again and same thing happened.  I then changed to a different node (http://iota.bitfinex.com:80).  Again I attached to tangle and it still shows "pending" 12 hours later.

Should I keep attaching new addresses to the tangle, keep changing nodes, or both.... ?

Any advice would be appreciated

If the tx is "completed" in bitfinex side, and you are seeing it "Pending" in your wallet, you have to reattach, no need to create new addresses, I understand that you already gave them an address you own. Reattach tx, normally is super fast fro me from Finex.

Okay well I've since tried 3 more to reattachments and it seems to automatically generate a new address each time I do this.  How is one able to reattach without generating a new address?

Also, since I gave bitfinex a specific address to send my IOTA, it seems logical that generating new addresses and reattaching would not work.  Does the tangle system know how to find my IOTA at another address when I generate a new address and reattach?

Maybe your are confused with TX hash??

Reattaching a pending transaction does not create a new address. It only re-do the transaction one more time with the same address. It comes out as a duplicated transaction in your history with the same address.

Okay, thanks for input everyone...  I finally got my IOTAs.  I logged out and then logged back in and reattached.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
September 07, 2017, 12:49:43 PM
Is it really free to send a transaction?

No, nothing is free in the universe, since you have to burn resources to make something happen, but IOTA at least has no transaction fees.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
September 07, 2017, 12:23:10 PM
The IOTA Foundation has announced it will co-host and sponsor Hack4Climate, a blockchain hackathon developed in partnership with the United Nations COP23 climate conference.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-to-co-sponsor-u-n-climate-change-blockchain-hackathon/
September 07, 2017, 11:57:49 AM
Activity: 490
September 07, 2017, 11:29:55 AM
Is it really free to send a transaction?
September 07, 2017, 11:25:03 AM
Hi there! Who knows something about IOTA wallet updates. I am IOTA lover but current wallet hater)) Any news?))
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 11:14:07 AM
Yesterday I tried to transfer some IOTA from Bitfinex to my IOTA wallet (2.4.0).  The transaction showed "confirmed" in my wallet but with an amount of zero.  I attached to tangle again and same thing happened.  I then changed to a different node (http://iota.bitfinex.com:80).  Again I attached to tangle and it still shows "pending" 12 hours later.

Should I keep attaching new addresses to the tangle, keep changing nodes, or both.... ?

If the tx is "completed" in bitfinex side, and you are seeing it "Pending" in your wallet, you have to reattach, no need to create new addresses, I understand that you already gave them an address you own. Reattach tx, normally is super fast fro me from Finex.

Okay well I've since tried 3 more to reattachments and it seems to automatically generate a new address each time I do this.  How is one able to reattach without generating a new address?

Also, since I gave bitfinex a specific address to send my IOTA, it seems logical that generating new addresses and reattaching would not work.  Does the tangle system know how to find my IOTA at another address when I generate a new address and reattach?

Maybe your are confused with TX hash??

Reattaching a pending transaction does not create a new address. It only re-do the transaction one more time with the same address. It comes out as a duplicated transaction in your history with the same address.
September 07, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

Activity: 490
September 07, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
What is the price of IOTA?
Activity: 17
September 07, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Also, since I gave bitfinex a specific address to send my IOTA, it seems logical that generating new addresses and reattaching would not work.  Does the tangle system know how to find my IOTA at another address when I generate a new address and reattach?
Jump to: