Author

Topic: IOTA - page 256. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
August 05, 2017, 08:48:47 AM
I bought IOTA at its peak some months ago. I hope to see it reach its ATH again.

just relax and wait one year, i bought even higher and saw it plumbing to 0,15 with total calm,

Don't worry - I am 100% convinced that this will be the case.
Crypto is a HODLers discipline - check out IOTA: most guys form the early NXT days that had NEM dumped them for a few Sats- myself included.

To be precise: those 3.5M NEM that I dumped in April 2015 for 1.5 BTC would be worth 700k Euro now, and there are dozens of people who will tell you his very same story about their NEM stakes - lots of old crypto hands with egg on their faces around here Grin

Lesson learned: Don't dump, don't chase pumps.

So just don't sell IOTA, or you will bitterly regret it in the future- this is a waiting game.

And of course, IOTA is the real evolution beyond Bitcoin, dumping these now would be like the 3rd Apple cofounder who dumped his shares for a couple k$$ in '75 or so

I totally agree with you all. It is definitely a waiting game, and seeing the power moves IOTA is making, I cant but be excited for the future.
Funfact: I bought IOTA at .58c per mIOta and I believe 1miota is grossly undervalued if this experiment works... 100k/miota is more like it. time will tell though. Grin

you can watch this as well. Interesting view on things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5YsqZAb2OM
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 08:33:07 AM
Is someone able to sum up the most relevant news of 500 pages of thread in a few paragraphs? Smiley The Iota project is interesting but one would need a week to catch up with such a long thread ...

nothing better than real world adoption - https://forum.iota.org/t/publicly-announced-iota-real-world-projects-tracker/1820
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
August 05, 2017, 06:45:54 AM
Is someone able to sum up the most relevant news of 500 pages of thread in a few paragraphs? Smiley The Iota project is interesting but one would need a week to catch up with such a long thread ...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 06:33:20 AM
I bought IOTA at its peak some months ago. I hope to see it reach its ATH again.

just relax and wait one year, i bought even higher and saw it plumbing to 0,15 with total calm,

Don't worry - I am 100% convinced that this will be the case.
Crypto is a HODLers discipline - check out IOTA: most guys form the early NXT days that had NEM dumped them for a few Sats- myself included.

To be precise: those 3.5M NEM that I dumped in April 2015 for 1.5 BTC would be worth 700k Euro now, and there are dozens of people who will tell you his very same story about their NEM stakes - lots of old crypto hands with egg on their faces around here Grin

Lesson learned: Don't dump, don't chase pumps.

So just don't sell IOTA, or you will bitterly regret it in the future- this is a waiting game.

And of course, IOTA is the real evolution beyond Bitcoin, dumping these now would be like the 3rd Apple cofounder who dumped his shares for a couple k$$ in '75 or so
Activity: 262
August 05, 2017, 06:18:34 AM
why they dont publish volume 4?

http://makers.do/rooftoptalks/
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

I don't hold any IOTA now but I even I will agree with this. IOTA is a special project and those who have the patience to hold will be richly rewarded.
Activity: 262
August 05, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

The Movement DAO
August 05, 2017, 04:58:19 AM
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
August 04, 2017, 11:10:06 PM
No date announced yet, but a blog post on blog.iota.org/ regarding the final design will be published before the release.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 10:58:20 PM
Is IOTA still only available on bitfinex?  Why hasn't any other exchange picked it up?  Seems like something in the top10 would have been picked up by POL, or BITTREX, or Kraken.  Bitfinex has such a bad history (pol isn't better in my book)...
I guess they are either too busy at the moment to carry out the complex implementation or they are waiting for the realease of the final design before they implement it.
When will the final design be released?
August 04, 2017, 06:42:40 PM
Is IOTA still only available on bitfinex?  Why hasn't any other exchange picked it up?  Seems like something in the top10 would have been picked up by POL, or BITTREX, or Kraken.  Bitfinex has such a bad history (pol isn't better in my book)...
I guess they are either too busy at the moment to carry out the complex implementation or they are waiting for the realease of the final design before they implement it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 06:06:10 PM
Activity: 763
August 04, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
You can look the IOTA/Refunite project as a business venture. If it works, the same technology can be applied to other organizations and countries too in different areas. Basically the technology is about digitally identifying individuals across borders in a more efficient way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 04, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

Gimme a break. I invest in IOTA to make money -- to be selfish. Anyone who doesn't, is a fool and ought to go give cash away to bums, if they think the poor hold a mortgage on their lives.

But this is not about the poor, this is a selfish decision -- a moral choice, not a duty -- to make these refugee camps (now cities) become smart. To reunite families etc. That, my friend is a f-ing selfish investment of the best kind. Since, by the way, nobody ever makes an unselfish decision ever.

Every damned thing you do is for yourself. Whether you were Mother Theresa or Gandhi, it's all about you, since, ultimately, you made that choice for your own reasons.

There's no escaping it. So spare us the platitudes.

Altruism by egoism turning it into nihilism by semantics.  Gotta love the interwebs... Cheesy
Activity: 691
August 04, 2017, 04:06:10 PM
Any news ?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
August 04, 2017, 01:12:09 PM
what different about iota and adk, I find iota,s seed can use in adk 's wallet?The ending was so sour, did ADK copy the IOTA code? So here comes the question. Isn't the ADK worth buying? ADK‘s price is too low

I hope ADK copied Coordinator's code too, otherwise any price above zero is too high...
Activity: 42
August 04, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
Can I trust the android wallet? Is it really official?
The Movement DAO
August 04, 2017, 12:58:10 PM
Hello Guys! I jut got off a long ass flight and noticed IOTA is mooning!! What's the news???
Activity: 42
August 04, 2017, 12:55:25 PM
Thanks. I opened another webpage on their server before, which contains incomplete info about the milestone status.

In your wallet there are two numbers in the lower left corner showing the mileston status of your wallet.
And which webpage has the info about what number the wallet should show?

edit: Ok, I got it.

Still no luck.
August 04, 2017, 12:39:16 PM
http://iotasupport.com/lightwallet.shtml
Check the column table for "Milestone Status" in the table at the end of the page.
In your wallet there are two numbers in the lower left corner showing the mileston status of your wallet.

Your version 3.2.1 is fine btw.
Jump to: