Author

Topic: IOTA - page 272. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
July 16, 2017, 11:17:57 AM
IOTA team has been laser-focusing on real world adoption and has been making great progress in it. At this speed, I bet that in 6 to 12 months, IOTA's real world adoption will surpass Ethereum's, maybe in 3 to 6 months.

The mantra of IOTA team and community: Adoption! Adoption! Adoption!
July 16, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
IOTA Foundation collaboration with Singularity University and the Global Solutions Program - https://www.docdroid.net/MTjas3q/iota-and-singularity-university-july-11.pdf
Activity: 656
July 16, 2017, 10:25:37 AM
IOTA dump?  Huh

I pray for that too waiting with BTC on BID side. If BTC collapses below 1500 I'll just buy at market. IOTA is the only green coin in Top 10 on CMC, looks like traders are about to realize that the exit from blockchains to fiat is not the only option and the exit to tangle should be considered too.

No as long as there are not fiat pairs for Iota, i dont see this as a good thing btc will drag all coins down. Times changed and in this period of hype everything went up and the old correlation between btc and alts
(btc up alts down, btc down alts up) changed now everything will just drop down.

1500 lets hope so i have power ready to buy but i think 1700 is a great resistance straight on the fib line and previous resistance/support.

There is IOTA/USD market on Bitfinex.

Besides IOTA is currently at major support, that's why the price isn't falling more. However, if it breaks and doesn't come back quickly enough, that wouldn't be a good sign.
Activity: 656
July 16, 2017, 10:19:58 AM
I pray for that too waiting with BTC on BID side. If BTC collapses below 1500 I'll just buy at market. IOTA is the only green coin in Top 10 on CMC, looks like traders are about to realize that the exit from blockchains to fiat is not the only option and the exit to tangle should be considered too.
yeah hope it happens would buy as much as i can while people still dumping before it pumps again. agreed would definitely Hold the coin for 1 year if i were holding a huge amoung of iota

IOTA's trading volume is considerably lower than most of the major cryptocurrencies. Which shows that not too many people are trading/using IOTA. Still a lot of room to grow, and who knows, maybe there will really be a rush to the tangle.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2017, 10:17:27 AM
IOTA dump?  Huh

No as long as there are not fiat pairs for Iota, i dont see this as a good thing btc will drag all coins down. Times changed and in this period of hype everything went up and the old correlation between btc and alts
(btc up alts down, btc down alts up) changed now everything will just drop down.

1500 lets hope so i have power ready to buy but i think 1700 is a great resistance straight on the fib line and previous resistance/support.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 16, 2017, 09:38:26 AM
yeah hope it happens would buy as much as i can while people still dumping before it pumps again. agreed would definitely Hold the coin for 1 year if i were holding a huge amoung of iota , its on my top 1 best to HODL here in my mind
July 16, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
Has the centralized Coordinator been turned off yet? End of July soon.

Not yet, the network is still in its infancy. But you can use other options instead coordinator. The dev has explained the coordinator's current status here - https://blog.iota.org/the-transparency-compendium-26aa5bb8e260
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 09:20:24 AM
Has the centralized Coordinator been turned off yet? End of July soon.
Activity: 594
July 16, 2017, 08:59:25 AM
 Currently, the only use of DAG technology in the market are IOTA,BYTEBALL and ADK.
July 16, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
IOTA dump?  Huh

It seems it is true. IOTA is the best cryptocurrency hedge for Bitcoin and ether, probably because IOTA is based on Tangle instead of blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 16, 2017, 08:33:54 AM
IOTA dump?  Huh

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 08:30:32 AM
IOTA dump?  Huh
July 16, 2017, 08:18:39 AM
IOTA foundation added a superb business man as the new member - https://blog.iota.org/welcome-alexander-renz-to-iota-d2ee426ea967
tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 16, 2017, 07:08:37 AM
But keep on mind IOTA is devices not human projects, and devices do not need such things as GUI Wink
So don't judge based on GUI.
Activity: 577
July 16, 2017, 03:04:40 AM
Good day. I would like to ask if IOTA has already an online wallet system, similar to myetherwallet.com and waveswallet.io? I tried installing an IOTA wallet and it is asking for some network or ip address (i forgot) and I don't know what to type so I just canceled it. I do hope it does have an online wallet site. Thanks in advance.

Not yet. For  the GUI wallet, you can use the light wallet option and follow this guide - http://www.iotasupport.com/gui-lightwallet.shtml. It is pretty easy and straight forward. Also use the latest version.

Another option is to use Bitfinex.

There is an online wallet, it is www.iota-wallet.org
Activity: 269
July 15, 2017, 08:44:16 PM
Good day. I would like to ask if IOTA has already an online wallet system, similar to myetherwallet.com and waveswallet.io? I tried installing an IOTA wallet and it is asking for some network or ip address (i forgot) and I don't know what to type so I just canceled it. I do hope it does have an online wallet site. Thanks in advance.

Not yet. For  the GUI wallet, you can use the light wallet option and follow this guide - http://www.iotasupport.com/gui-lightwallet.shtml. It is pretty easy and straight forward. Also use the latest version.

Another option is to use Bitfinex.
Activity: 269
July 15, 2017, 08:35:23 PM
The ICO was almost two years ago. It was recently on bitfinex. But before it was on bitfinex it was on slack exchange and otc exchange (http://iotaexchange.com/#details) for more than a year.
I came to the cryptomarket only a month ago. I thought it was new ICO.
If there are no transaction costs where is the profit from for developers/miners?

Iota team did an AUA/Ask Us Anything not long ago, you can Take a look and it can answer lots of questions for you - https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6hugtq/ask_us_anything/
Activity: 486
July 15, 2017, 08:10:27 PM
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
July 15, 2017, 07:43:43 PM
Post 10000? Edit: Aw, post 10001
Jump to: