Author

Topic: IOTA - page 280. (Read 1473233 times)

tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 09, 2017, 07:01:00 PM
Glad to see good news about IOTA Smiley
I think it could overcome makret trend soon
next week could become interesting for IOTA:
https://twitter.com/CrypTomcat/status/884123091043065856
I am buying some now
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
July 09, 2017, 05:30:32 PM
About IOTA environment.

Is it possible to know the "birth" date of an address?
Only the first time it got a deposit is visible on the ... huh, tangle explorer. A blockchain explorer of sorts, just without a blockchain.
A "creation date" isn't coded into the address itself.
Activity: 143
Merit: 90
July 09, 2017, 05:10:06 PM
Is is basically possible to store data in IOTA transactions to build a messenger?
I am thinking about the idea to build a twitter-like app on a DAG-based network like IOTA.
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
July 09, 2017, 05:05:33 PM
The new GUI Release is ready for prime time. Version `v2.3.1` brings some major improvements for usability, translations and user friendliness. Please download it from:

https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases/tag/v2.3.1

This is an official beta version for the new GUI Wallet. This includes some important changes such as:

- Friendlier Reattachments: If for a transfer the input have already been spent, the reattachement and rebroadcast button will not appear, indicating to the user that a new transaction should be made.
   - Tag Display for bundles
   - Seed Security Preferences: By default, you cannot login with a seed with less than 60 characters. You can manually change this setting to accept more insecure seeds in the Preferences section.
   - Seed Checksums
   - Moving of Database Folder
   - More Stable Translations
    - Bug Fixes for ccurl hashing on light wallets
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
July 09, 2017, 03:23:31 PM
next week could become interesting for IOTA:
https://twitter.com/CrypTomcat/status/884123091043065856
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2017, 03:23:01 PM
I need some help from admin please.
I have the IOTA Light wallet which I downloaded about 1 month ago and sent around 1BTC worth to the wallet.
I just opened the wallet and its showing 0 in the balance and 0 transactions in the history?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

In your new wallet create as many addresses as you had before. But I am not the admin.

I dont get it? My balance is showing 0.

I had 1 address previously, I should create a new address and this should solve the problem?

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 03:16:51 PM
I have the IOTA Light wallet which I downloaded about 1 month ago and sent around 1BTC worth to the wallet.
I just opened the wallet and its showing 0 in the balance and 0 transactions in the history?
Thank you.

In your new wallet create as many addresses as you had before. But I am not the admin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

Thank you.

Activity: 269
July 09, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
Guys what was the ICO price of 1 MIOTA?... i read someone say 0.0001 USD??? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
if you bought 20k... you would have nice profit by now, don't you? Grin

You would make more profit if you held Bitcoin and ethereum for 2 years from their beginnings. If you can hold a good coin for two years from today, you will make some good profit. The key is to find good coins and hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 12:15:32 PM
Guys what was the ICO price of 1 MIOTA?... i read someone say 0.0001 USD??? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

if you bought 20k... you would have nice profit by now, don't you? Grin
Activity: 645
Merit: 487
July 09, 2017, 10:33:49 AM
About IOTA environment.

Is it possible to know the "birth" date of an address?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 09, 2017, 07:41:33 AM
ridery99 was included into the list of the trolls. Don't quote his posts unless you want your posts to be deleted.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
July 09, 2017, 07:36:16 AM
I guess many people still doesn't figure out to date what IOTA is... this isn't the 997th. altcoin, this is the next fundamental "mother"-coin after BTC and ETH with an insanely high potential.

I am with you. It is all beta right now and not totaly predictable in terms of ability to pull this off and solve all problems. But never venture, never gain. The Telegram app lists a bullish article on IOTA: https://satoshiwatch.com/coins/iota/in-depth/iota-the-winner-takes/
tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 09, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
nonsense,
price drop is just market sentiment, nothing more.
You should compare Iota price movements
 to marketcap changes
Activity: 645
Merit: 487
July 09, 2017, 05:55:09 AM
wish i could rebuy... i do an "all in" / "all out" when i move on something

maybe i should reconsider muy investment strategies...

gonna hold 1 years and see what happens

I think IOTA is too young. Do try his wallet and you'd get an idea. It's a work on progress.
The coin market cap is too high for that coin, too.

The ICO was about 0.0001 USD (please note that I haven't said BTC) and therefore a lot of (that is: ALL) people have a huge profit! If that trend is low, if the value hasn't find out its "position", well, please do not gamble or you have to consider to hold them not for 1 year but for 5 years!

Or do you think that who's "bought" at that ICO prices is happy to see a lower trend? Now the profit is sure, for them!
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
July 09, 2017, 05:43:47 AM
I guess many people still doesn't figure out to date what IOTA is... this isn't the 997th. altcoin, this is the next fundamental "mother"-coin after BTC and ETH with an insanely high potential. I'm not a clairvoyant who can guarantee the IOTA success for the future. But the chances with such pioneering features are real. It needs time, but if this idea begin to bear fruits, then you'll hear the (cash register) bells ringing like rarely before. So IOTA isn't anything for shortsighted pump&dump-fools - buy it and forget it for the next ~2 years. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 411
July 09, 2017, 04:27:38 AM
most of other altcoin are growing now.. but how come iota still keep on dropping?
there are lots of ppl who bought iot before on an otc market on a slack channel. .. for them price is  tempting to sell  .. but for newcommers 0.3$ isnt much money either so .. some are buying while others are selling..      until the early guys are done selling.. then we can go up again Wink  markets gonne be markets.; 

i invested few K$  for the long run and i'm still buying the lower it goes . I did the same with btc in 2011, every paycheck just went into bitcoin.
i never bought any other alt  until i found out about iota .  It just clicks in my mind. i dont know why ppl are selling but i'm happy about it cheaper coins for me
Activity: 262
July 09, 2017, 04:14:27 AM
wish i could rebuy... i do an "all in" / "all out" when i move on something

maybe i should reconsider muy investment strategies...

gonna hold 1 years and see what happens
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 03:51:58 AM
most of other altcoin are growing now.. but how come iota still keep on dropping?
Cheaper rebuy ?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 09, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
Jump to: