Author

Topic: IOTA - page 288. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
June 27, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
I think it is relevant. I would also like to know how many coins were sold and what was the average price?
So we can compare to current market price

The devs sold all coins, 100%, in the crowd sale almost 2 years ago. IOTA's token sale collected 1130 btc. Today IOTA's market cap is 442679 btc. 421899/1130=373. But that is not the point. Do people still think about bitcoin's early stage price (million times increased as today) when they buy bitcoins today? Do people still think about ether's pre-sale price (thousand times increased as today)when they buy ethers today? No, they think about the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
thanks. I know its not much relevant to today's price, but at least it can be good for comparison
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 27, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
No matter what is said or what Fud is spread. IOTA is a great coin with a massive future.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
June 27, 2017, 12:20:16 PM
now price really dropped beyond expectation...  so frustrating,

Welcome to crypto. Cmon, sell right now, it will gain 200% ;-)
Activity: 645
Merit: 487
June 27, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
The real problem is that all coins are nothing if BTC crash  Angry

It's like the U.S.Dollars... without the dollars the world crash!

There is no possibility without BTC and USD...

Moreover IOT is in a trap, you have no choice, BTC is the only way and Bitfinex the only exchange.
Activity: 262
June 27, 2017, 11:05:47 AM
now price really dropped beyond expectation...  so frustrating,
Activity: 269
June 27, 2017, 10:49:53 AM
I think it is relevant. I would also like to know how many coins were sold and what was the average price?

The devs sold all coins, 100%, in the crowd sale almost 2 years ago. IOTA's token sale collected 1130 btc. Today IOTA's market cap is 442679 btc. 421899/1130=373. But that is not the point. Do people still think about bitcoin's early stage price (million times increased as today) when they buy bitcoins today? Do people still think about ether's pre-sale price (thousand times increased as today)when they buy ethers today? No, they think about the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
June 27, 2017, 10:07:19 AM
What is the ICO price in this coin?

not relevant

hahaha Man!

I have seem fanatics defending their altcoins in many ways but saying that the ICO price is not relevant goes beyond fanaticism  Cheesy

Of course it is relevant, for IOTA, for ETH, for LISK and for any ICO out there. Specially when we are talking about a new born as IOTA is.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
June 27, 2017, 08:55:50 AM
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
June 27, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

not relevant
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
June 27, 2017, 08:13:20 AM
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 27, 2017, 08:11:35 AM
He agrees that Iota doesn't have scaling issues like Ethereum and Bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaAUCapjswU&t=82s
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 27, 2017, 05:26:58 AM
IOTA solves all the old blockchain problems, it's amazing that it's Ranked 8th? Are people that loyal to old, slow blockchain tech with expensive fees? Or do they just not believe that IOTA will work? I've been hearing a lot people argue that IOTA hasn't been tested so it's unproven. Every single crypto except Bitcoin & Ethereum haven't been tested, and I'd would say bitcoin and ethereum got D+ for their test performance. All other crypto like Dash are a joke, they're basically a copy and paste of Bitcoin with 1 or 2 new features. IOTA is an completely new design, built from scratch, a lot of hard work, and thought went into creating IOTA to solve the blockchain problems that all crypto still have today. IOTA deserves to be #1. Its already proven to be more progressive then all other cryptocurrencys combined, by fixing all the real problems that blockchain has today!

There are a lot of people trying to spread FUD about IOTA, but that's because they are insecure, and deep down they know IOTA is coming, and they're very afraid that IOTA will make blockchain obsolete. These fanboys are dangerous because they spread FUD far and wide on the internet. Trying to prevent forward progress for IOTA, they would rather see slow, expensive fees, that can't scale, then to see IOTA pass them in ranking.
I like IOTA too but is it just as safe as BTC and ETH? and are they going to implement smart contracts?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 09:40:57 AM
IOTA solves all the old blockchain problems, it's amazing that it's Ranked 8th? Are people that loyal to old, slow blockchain tech with expensive fees? Or do they just not believe that IOTA will work? I've been hearing a lot people argue that IOTA hasn't been tested so it's unproven. Every single crypto except Bitcoin & Ethereum haven't been tested, and I'd would say bitcoin and ethereum got D+ for their test performance. All other crypto like Dash are a joke, they're basically a copy and paste of Bitcoin with 1 or 2 new features. IOTA is an completely new design, built from scratch, a lot of hard work, and thought went into creating IOTA to solve the blockchain problems that all crypto still have today. IOTA deserves to be #1. Its already proven to be more progressive then all other cryptocurrencys combined, by fixing all the real problems that blockchain has today!

There are a lot of people trying to spread FUD about IOTA, but that's because they are insecure, and deep down they know IOTA is coming, and they're very afraid that IOTA will make blockchain obsolete. These fanboys are dangerous because they spread FUD far and wide on the internet. Trying to prevent forward progress for IOTA, they would rather see slow, expensive fees, that can't scale, then to see IOTA pass them in ranking.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 26, 2017, 05:47:28 AM
Does the project plan to bring international exchanges such as bittrex and polo?

Wu don't use Bitfinex? You only need an email to trade and the withdrawal has no limit if you don't do fiat.

Because it is still easier for traders to just focus on 1 to 2 trading sites. Bitfinex don't have much altcoins so people like me prefers poloniex, bittrex, hitcbtc and other sites that offers a lot of market.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
June 26, 2017, 05:41:04 AM
Does the project plan to bring international exchanges such as bittrex and polo?

Wu don't use Bitfinex? You only need an email to trade and the withdrawal has no limit if you don't do fiat.
June 26, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

quite possibly yes,

i also read it might be incorporated into ledger nano s hardware wallet,

Any of you guys know where I can get my hands on a Ledger Nano S ? I'm not in the US, so need International shipping with reasonable shipping charges.

on europe you can get it too, where you are located?
no need to buy one yet, not sure they are going to implement iota, just a "maybe"
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 26, 2017, 02:22:33 AM

quite possibly yes,

Any of you guys know where I can get my hands on a Ledger Nano S ? I'm not in the US, so need International shipping with reasonable shipping charges.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 02:10:42 AM
after see it over 0.60
never expected it to go again under 0.40... and here it is, after just two days, whales dumped,

should had figure out that repetitive behaviour on new cryptos,

That's what I was trying to say. The trade volumes are outrageous. Pretty much everyone is a whale.
June 26, 2017, 02:07:51 AM

quite possibly yes,

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
June 26, 2017, 12:51:13 AM
Jump to: