Author

Topic: IOTA - page 291. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
June 24, 2017, 07:29:43 AM
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 24, 2017, 07:23:48 AM
could someone sent me an invitation on slack?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
June 24, 2017, 06:28:01 AM
Iota went from $0.46 to $0.62 within a day, what happened? Was there an announcement that resulted in the share price increasing so much? I'm happy because I bought at $0.55 and had to watch it go down to $0.40. I'm just wondering...

maybe it just took some days for people to load their wallets with fiat, no idea,

i tried to catch a down trend but i end up losing a 15%, i should better stop touching with my weak hands the buy/sell button and hold a few months,

Dont trade it. Just buy and hold for a few years. Its a longtime investment.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 06:08:05 AM
maybe it just took some days for people to load their wallets with fiat, no idea,

i tried to catch a down trend but i end up losing a 15%, i should better stop touching with my weak hands the buy/sell button and hold a few months,

Well, people saw that dump isn't happening and said what the hell, this could be it. It's still risky, but what is not?

I am definitely HODL. This will pass the Moon and land on Mars once people wake up and it starts going mainstream.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 05:56:17 AM
Iota went from $0.46 to $0.62 within a day, what happened? Was there an announcement that resulted in the share price increasing so much? I'm happy because I bought at $0.55 and had to watch it go down to $0.40. I'm just wondering...

Well, people saw that dump isn't happening and said what the hell, this could be it. It's still risky, but what is not?
Activity: 262
June 24, 2017, 05:44:35 AM

Activity: 52
June 24, 2017, 05:36:13 AM
June 24, 2017, 05:29:56 AM
maybe we get to 1$ soon,
June 24, 2017, 04:44:03 AM
guys,  how to put 2h cndles at bitfinex¿?
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
June 24, 2017, 04:07:53 AM
It looks like it is getting ready to break out right now. I hope everyone got in in time. Good thing I loaded up yesterday!!!! Grin

Lucky guy! I wanted to and said to me "oh well, lets wait for tomorrow". Just woke up and see the chart *lol* damn it Grin Ill buy anyway.

Yes, seems like IOTA making some moves  Cool

For newcomers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Y4KykzCaI
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 03:58:22 AM
It looks like it is getting ready to break out right now. I hope everyone got in in time. Good thing I loaded up yesterday!!!! Grin

Lucky guy! I wanted to and said to me "oh well, lets wait for tomorrow". Just woke up and see the chart *lol* damn it Grin Ill buy anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 24, 2017, 03:49:38 AM
Few posts have been deleted because they triggered my spam promo detector.
June 24, 2017, 02:25:01 AM
this is truly future tech with free transactions.. i cant help it but wonder how its possible that IOTA's little brother RaiBlocks has a tiny marketcap in comparison, also offers free and instant  transactions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxrbcryptocurrencys-killer-app-raiblocks-micropayments-1381323

In terms of investment, i think raiblocks has the chance to make more millionaires, same tech, but decentralized.

i think iota is also decentralized, its just a bit centralized because its starting, for security
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 23, 2017, 11:18:34 PM
speculative transactions when does it end? because then may be adversely affected. for the moment, it need to make a profit. I hope that the small investor is not affected.  Cool
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2017, 11:06:38 PM
IOTA needs to be on more exchanges. I ain't going anywhere near Bitfinex. I also think the price is so high now because there is not enough liquidity.

Price is not so high and it is a time to accumulate in small quantities because if any other good news comes about IOTA then you will miss the chance to buy at the current market price. So it is best to start added small amounts in regular intervals. I also got 2000+ miotas and thinking buy some more.

Upside potential is very limited at this valuation. I would rather take my chances with other cryptos and risk missing out than buy at these levels. Just look at the market cap and ask yourself what are the odds of it going even higher. If it goes any higher, we would be in Bitcoin territory and Bitcoin reached where it is today after 8 years.

Now people know more about these crypto coins compared to 8 years ago. So we can't make this comparison. As everyone knows that Bitcoin got a scalability and slow transaction issues. Investors are finding another product which can solve those problems and IOTA may resolve these problems. The product is still under development, need to wait for some more time to see more good news about this product.
June 23, 2017, 09:13:00 PM
yes its finnally showing some movement,

you know how to show 2H candles in the graph? bitfinex jumps from 1h to 3h
Activity: 444
June 23, 2017, 08:57:52 PM
I'm new at this... once I buy IOTA on on bitfinex, can I then move my IOTA to my wallet and hold it there and then trade it on another exchange (once other exchanges become available)?

yes of course,

you hold it at your wallet and then you move it to another exchanger when you want...

hope they make a new wallet soon... this JAVA crap kills me, i feel more secure with the MIOTAS on the exchanger secured with a second factor authentification than in the wallet...

i just bough quite a few MIOTAS just in case, i lost the bitcoin and eth train,
i did buy in, but i still think they are expensive, hopefully i might be wrong,

can't believe such an unusable and hideous coin and interface has 1 bn cap. amiwrong?

Most of the time ignorance make you wrong more than you think. Don't make yourself look really stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2017, 08:21:25 PM
I'm new at this... once I buy IOTA on on bitfinex, can I then move my IOTA to my wallet and hold it there and then trade it on another exchange (once other exchanges become available)?

yes of course,

you hold it at your wallet and then you move it to another exchanger when you want...

hope they make a new wallet soon... this JAVA crap kills me, i feel more secure with the MIOTAS on the exchanger secured with a second factor authentification than in the wallet...

can't believe such an unusable and hideous coin and interface has 1 bn cap. amiwrong?
June 23, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

yes of course,

Activity: 17
June 23, 2017, 07:41:25 PM
Jump to: