Author

Topic: IOTA - page 287. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 29, 2017, 08:48:19 AM
Is there some reason why Bittrex is ignoring this coin? They don't usually require an invitation from the dev to add a coin. They do it on their own accord. Something must be wrong that Polo and Bittrex are both not adding this coin after such a lengthy period of time in the markets.

Bittrex asked recently at Twitter if there are new coins to add
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/878289303779946497
so just suggest IOTA there

Poloniex seems to refuse popular decentralized coins (e.g. WAVES) strictly, because this could be the downfall for centralized exchanges in future. But I guess they nevertheless can't stop this trend. Fortunately. At the moment Poloniex demonstrate impressively that centralized exchanges are anything else than the future. Roll Eyes

would be nice if everyone suggest to add at bittrex.
Activity: 509
June 29, 2017, 03:42:00 AM

ty but i found a better link here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-ico-price-1596208

and i stand corrected that ico price is 40.65sat/Miota
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
June 29, 2017, 03:31:48 AM
Activity: 509
June 29, 2017, 03:23:05 AM
What is the ICO price in this coin?

not relevant

hahaha Man!

I have seem fanatics defending their altcoins in many ways but saying that the ICO price is not relevant goes beyond fanaticism  Cheesy

Of course it is relevant, for IOTA, for ETH, for LISK and for any ICO out there. Specially when we are talking about a new born as IOTA is.

so when you want to invest in Microsoft you ask to Bill Gates how much he sold the first shares of the company?

If Microsoft was created 2 weeks ago, obviously YES.

Iota-ICO was end of 2015.

i heard that ico price is about 45sat/Miota,is it true?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 29, 2017, 01:36:48 AM
In this video, Ivan explains real world scenarios involving machine to machine (M2M) economy and provides a great basic explanation of how the Tangle network and Iota works. His views are unbiased as he talks of the possibility of Iota interacting in M2M economy and also how it has lots of potential, but is still unproven. Clear and clean insight into Iota for anyone looking to gain a better understanding.

https://youtu.be/C_Y4KykzCaI
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
June 28, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

not relevant

hahaha Man!

I have seem fanatics defending their altcoins in many ways but saying that the ICO price is not relevant goes beyond fanaticism  Cheesy

Of course it is relevant, for IOTA, for ETH, for LISK and for any ICO out there. Specially when we are talking about a new born as IOTA is.

so when you want to invest in Microsoft you ask to Bill Gates how much he sold the first shares of the company?

Iota-ICO was end of 2015.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 28, 2017, 06:10:49 AM
Is there some reason why Bittrex is ignoring this coin? They don't usually require an invitation from the dev to add a coin. They do it on their own accord. Something must be wrong that Polo and Bittrex are both not adding this coin after such a lengthy period of time in the markets.

We dont want such a low end exchange. I'm actually glad that the bittrex devs seem to be unable to add Iota haha
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
June 28, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

not relevant

hahaha Man!

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
June 28, 2017, 05:21:26 AM
https://netz0.com/ca/news/55/We-are-now-accepting-IOTA-payments

.....Since IOTA was only recently introduced to open trading markets like Bitfinex, please note that we are accepting it as an experimental payment method, and as such we take risks with currency fluctuations. In the case for example for domain name registrations/renewals, since the total net profit is a few cents a year per domain, accepting cryptocurrencies that fluctuate in price is a risk for us. This means that in order to receive IOTA directly we need to charge a surplus to protect ourselves from financial loss. As such an extra 10% will be added to all IOTA payments and a limit of a maximum 100 USD can be currently paid with IOTA per customer account. Please note that these will be only temporary limits and they could be modified in the future per account or individual request.

On July 1, a new payment option called IOTA will be viable for payment both on invoices and in the cart system. Once selected, an IOTA address will be available for token payments.

A few differences between Bitcoin:

IOTA is not based on blockchain but tangle so it can scale on transactions per second
IOTA has no mining, no block, no difficulty which is leading to current Bitcoin centralization
IOTA has no transaction fees which make it perfect for micropayments
IOTA scales almost unlimited, unlike blockchain which gets slower as the network grows
IOTA is not only a currency but a protocol and can be used for IoT devices or almost any other use
IOTA was created to enable machine to machine digital economy
IOTA was heavily tested for years before being released
IOTA is led by the IOTA Foundation, a nonprofit in Germany
IOTA developers and founders are well known as opposed to Bitcoin which is a mystery
IOTA is completely open source, and all tokens were released to the public
IOTA is already working today, and transactions are fast and free
If you want more information about IOTA, please visit https://iota.org.......
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
June 28, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

Bittrex asked recently at Twitter if there are new coins to add
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/878289303779946497
so just suggest IOTA there

Poloniex seems to refuse popular decentralized coins (e.g. WAVES) strictly, because this could be the downfall for centralized exchanges in future. But I guess they nevertheless can't stop this trend. Fortunately. At the moment Poloniex demonstrate impressively that centralized exchanges are anything else than the future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 596
June 28, 2017, 03:13:46 AM

not relevant

hahaha Man!

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
June 28, 2017, 12:49:43 AM
I only know how to buy and sell, do not know the technical language, but recognized the technical value, so read your propaganda, do not know whether to invest to buy the coin, so if we all feel your technology is very powerful, then I will go to invest
Activity: 308
June 28, 2017, 12:45:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2017, 12:39:49 AM
what's the meaning of miota . i see the iota on the coinmarketcap the 0.3$  but not  IOTA/BTC  
is MIOTA/BTC

MIOTA = mega IOTA = 106 Iotas
(MIOTA is the unit that is traded on bitfinex)
Activity: 307
June 28, 2017, 12:36:34 AM
what's the meaning of miota . i see the iota on the coinmarketcap the 0.3$  but not  IOTA/BTC  

is MIOTA/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Professor Cyril Grunspan joined IOTA

Quoted from slack:
Welcome our most recent addition to the IOTA team:
https://blog.iota.org/welcome-cyril-grunspan-to-iota-be0a934afb05
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 52
June 27, 2017, 02:36:34 PM
Sorry guys, but I have to post this link to an article talking about how iota will be used in the iot soon.

https://medium.com/@cstoecker/implementing-first-industry-4-0-use-cases-with-iota-dag-tangle-machine-tagging-for-digital-twins-baf1943c499d

For those who are worried because of the short term pull back, don't. Iota will be huge it seems, don't get left behind.
Activity: 52
June 27, 2017, 02:21:49 PM
I'm a newbie, and I'm invested both emotionally and financially in iota. I don't know if I'd be breaking protocol or tradition/culture by sharing a link to an article? It seems like good news for internet of things, and hopefully iota. http://blog.geoappsmith.com/intel-xdk-exits-apps-is-this-the-end-of-apps/amp
Jump to: