Author

Topic: IOTA - page 347. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
May 27, 2017, 05:55:41 PM
I like how almost everyone who support IOTA here is Legendary members with 5 stars,
and the crazy young ones are all Jr.Members and Members with 1 or 2 stars.   Grin

Cant see any Legendary member which are following this crap coin, it has growen almost 50x,,,  obviously overestimated and dumpReady by holders, it will never be a game changer against any other Blockchain project with the new Tangle Technologie without Transaction fees.  Lips sealed

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!

gimme 1 more week

And me!

don't forget me ;-)
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
May 27, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
How much I hear about this project and it is still under development. When can I buy coins on regular exchanges?

We hope this year! 
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
May 27, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, there would be an ICO/presale? Just taked a look on IOTA website, but haven't found anything about..

thanks a lot

About 1 1/2 years ago!
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
May 27, 2017, 02:29:56 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, there would be an ICO/presale? Just taked a look on IOTA website, but haven't found anything about..

thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
May 27, 2017, 02:14:21 PM
I like how almost everyone who support IOTA here is Legendary members with 5 stars,
and the crazy young ones are all Jr.Members and Members with 1 or 2 stars.   Grin

Cant see any Legendary member which are following this crap coin, it has growen almost 50x,,,  obviously overestimated and dumpReady by holders, it will never be a game changer against any other Blockchain project with the new Tangle Technologie without Transaction fees.  Lips sealed

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!

gimme 1 more week

And me!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 27, 2017, 02:13:28 PM
How much I hear about this project and it is still under development. When can I buy coins on regular exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
May 27, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!

gimme 1 more week
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
May 27, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!
legendary
Activity: 1792
May 27, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!
legendary
Activity: 1540
May 27, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
May 27, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

Oh really?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
May 27, 2017, 07:54:40 AM
It has actually grown 100x from ICO price, and yes it is dump ready by holders waiting for exchanges.

What about our bet? I can't keep 8 BTC waiting for your reply too long, I already missed a good opportunity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
May 27, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

It has actually grown 100x from ICO price, and yes it is dump ready by holders waiting for exchanges. If it is a successful technology then a new tangle project with infinite scalability without transaction fees will come along and have a better setup to be successful long-term. Once people learn it has 100x from ICO noone will buy in and its' value will plummet. Just because an idea is great which this is that doesn't mean the value is. Since this coin is made as payment for "Robot to Robot". What are you going to use the coin for? Lol.

Look below they've been getting called out even a year ago for their scheme.

This iota is definitely shit scam, they couldn't list iota on the exchanges, they hope off-exchange trades, so they can manipulate the price, selling at 20X or more.

They hyped with Asian big deal to scam people, without any real news, only hype, the traget is to sell their iota for huge profits!

legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
May 27, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1344
May 26, 2017, 02:11:59 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 02:10:28 PM
seriously? an image as a proof? where is the explorer?isn`t that IOTA also imply POW?

Why to trust a third party explorer more than an image? Better to check the actual code.
https://github.com/iotaledger/iri/blob/master/src/main/java/com/iota/iri/Snapshot.java
Count the balances together to get total supply.

snapshot?lol
i didn`t ask for a third party explorer,i thought that dev team could handle one but i guess i'm wrong.
but even with a third party explorer,it would be better than none right?what is the point for a third party explorer gonna to fake away the ledger?
legendary
Activity: 1225
May 26, 2017, 12:08:35 PM
seriously? an image as a proof? where is the explorer?isn`t that IOTA also imply POW?

Why to trust a third party explorer more than an image? Better to check the actual code.
https://github.com/iotaledger/iri/blob/master/src/main/java/com/iota/iri/Snapshot.java
Count the balances together to get total supply.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
May 26, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
Baby volume on its rise being traded privately to 100x lol so sad what this is going to result in for whoever buys in at exchanges and you know it.

Post here conditions of the bet, the amount and preferred escrow agent. I'll reply if I accept it or not.

Sorry I don't accept payment in IOTA.
Obviously you have a vested interest maybe try selling it in slack where no one is buying 😂, neither will people at the exchanges.

Trades are taking place, just not on a major exchange yet.

http://data.iotaexchange.com/trades.html
Jump to: