Author

Topic: IOTA - page 349. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 11:43:34 PM
Your coin should double or triple most from your ico before it comes on exchanges or else it will result in massive dumps. This is common sense from a marketing perspective which is my speciality.

Alas, the well known hard and fast rule of 2x to 3x gains has been eschewed to all but guarantee failure.

Again, so generous as to give away free advice. A true gentleman and a scholar.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
May 25, 2017, 11:36:49 PM
Trillion coins in supply lol

Better check your numbers. You're off by many orders of magnitude.

Besides that, really solid post. Flawless analysis of the fundamentals that shows a great understanding of the underlying technology, willingness to think critically, and a selfless attitude that puts others needs ahead of one's own. On top of all that, the impeccable display of chart interpretation is elite in quality. The wonderful crypto community is lucky to count you amongst their ranks. You're selling yourself short if you're not charging a premium for this insight.

A coin that has already been manipulated to 50x or 100x whatever it is for initial investors before hitting exchanges, what do you expect to happen? Your coin should double or triple most from your ico before it comes on exchanges or else it will result in massive dumps. This is common sense from a marketing perspective which is my speciality.
Activity: 18
May 25, 2017, 11:23:01 PM
Trillion coins in supply lol

Better check your numbers. You're off by many orders of magnitude.

Besides that, really solid post. Flawless analysis of the fundamentals that shows a great understanding of the underlying technology, willingness to think critically, and a selfless attitude that puts others needs ahead of one's own. On top of all that, the impeccable display of chart interpretation is elite in quality. The wonderful crypto community is lucky to count you amongst their ranks. You're selling yourself short if you're not charging a premium for this insight.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
May 25, 2017, 10:42:09 PM
Trillion coins in supply lol, makes it look very cheap and easy for it to go up but it is just a major hype job. Trillion in circulation so even if it goes up a little devs will dump for major profit as well as holders. This coin is going to have huge dumps every inch, don't fall for it when it comes on exchange possibly in 1-2 years. What a scheme, have a nice surprise when you find out how much David holds as well. Huge dumps will occur as the coin is steadily getting pumped before it gets on exchange. Do the math coin supply times coin price then ask yourself if the coin is actually worth that much in all. The software is a great idea but coin is just a scam imo. They've steadily rose the coin price and show you a chart when you go to see the price, however in reality it has nowhere close to that value. It's advertising "oh look at how many times our coin value has gone up, come by and get in early it will keep going up." Could be one of the meanest pump and dump coins in the history of Crypto.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 04:41:28 PM
ETA on the new client, please. I've tried to claim and never got anything through. As has been said before, some of us have tried to claim for weeks/months or, have already claimed 2-3 times. It's not like some people are just leaving everything to the last second.

I'm ready to claim NOW - I just need a client that will work for that procedure and have been told in slack to wait for the new one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
May 25, 2017, 01:53:11 AM
We have given 'official responses' to this endless times. Everyone (that claims) will have their tokens before exchange listing and before 'expiration date of July 11th'. This has been repeated on every communication platform of ours ad nauseam.

I have seen this official response. However, I have never received a response to my manual claim request(s) sent to [email protected], so I have no proof that you have received and will process my manual claim. (Don't bother searching for Jean-Luc in your mailbox - I used an email linked to my real identity, and I am afraid I can't tell you which one it is.)

It's not our fault that people such as yourself did not care enough about the project to claim within months.
Except that I did claim. With the 0.9.something version. Your software failed to register my claim on the network, and of course now I have no proof that I did claim. Which puts me in the not so small group of users who had to send you their seeds for manual claim, never to hear back again. Not exactly the way to make them care about the project.

To avoid ending up in the same situation after the deadline of July 11th (with no proof that I have claimed in time), I kindly ask you to post a list of the outstanding manual claims pending to be processed so that users can be certain theirs will be taken care of, and don't need to bother you with emails or PMs again.

Many of us made our claim long long time ago and everything were smoothly and automatical!  Don't know why many of you are doing everything in the last time, when Core Team are working HARD for developing!

Have a nice day
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 24, 2017, 01:54:08 PM
We have given 'official responses' to this endless times. Everyone (that claims) will have their tokens before exchange listing and before 'expiration date of July 11th'. This has been repeated on every communication platform of ours ad nauseam.

I have seen this official response. However, I have never received a response to my manual claim request(s) sent to [email protected], so I have no proof that you have received and will process my manual claim. (Don't bother searching for Jean-Luc in your mailbox - I used an email linked to my real identity, and I am afraid I can't tell you which one it is.)

It's not our fault that people such as yourself did not care enough about the project to claim within months.
Except that I did claim. With the 0.9.something version. Your software failed to register my claim on the network, and of course now I have no proof that I did claim. Which puts me in the not so small group of users who had to send you their seeds for manual claim, never to hear back again. Not exactly the way to make them care about the project.

To avoid ending up in the same situation after the deadline of July 11th (with no proof that I have claimed in time), I kindly ask you to post a list of the outstanding manual claims pending to be processed so that users can be certain theirs will be taken care of, and don't need to bother you with emails or PMs again.
Activity: 714
May 24, 2017, 01:18:10 PM
Has any manual claim been processed?  If you got contacted by David, pls tell us so we know where we are at. No manual claims, no exchanges, easy.
I have the same question. Can we get an official public response from the Iota team on the status of the manual claim processing?

Hey Jean-Luc, long time...

Activity: 596
May 24, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
Why should I get involved in a project that never sent me the tokens I paid for?

maybe if you were involved you would already have your token, dunno
May 24, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
Why should I get involved in a project that never sent me the tokens I paid for?
May 24, 2017, 10:25:48 AM
Has any manual claim been processed?  If you got contacted by David, pls tell us so we know where we are at. No manual claims, no exchanges, easy.
I have the same question. Can we get an official public response from the Iota team on the status of the manual claim processing?

Glad to see you here, hoping to see you involved in the project.
May 24, 2017, 09:18:49 AM
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
May 24, 2017, 06:48:29 AM
May 24, 2017, 04:22:06 AM
I've been trying to confirm my manual claim, is there a spreadsheet or something  Huh

contact david or come-from-beyond on the slack
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2017, 11:10:18 PM
I've been trying to confirm my manual claim, is there a spreadsheet or something  Huh
Activity: 627
May 23, 2017, 10:11:17 PM
Has the new client arrived?
Has claiming been made easy now?
I was not able to get tx to confirm!
Activity: 358
May 23, 2017, 07:36:27 PM
Hey,

any reason this coin has not been added to a trading portal yet?
Activity: 715
May 23, 2017, 07:19:06 PM
lol, you guys, speculation like this isn't helping, wait until news is confirmed, no need to pump Iota.
Activity: 43
May 23, 2017, 06:09:16 PM
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
May 23, 2017, 04:59:34 PM
https://twitter.com/iotatoken/status/866727260035985410

IOTA is proud to be part of Decentralized Identity Foundation

https://decentralized-identity.github.io/

and:

IOTA at Oslo Big Data Day

https://www.oslobigdataday.com/Program2017