Author

Topic: IOTA - page 355. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 07:35:06 PM
Seriously people what is wrong with you?
Fucking open google, type in "claim iota" and click on that first link.

Devs keep publishing most awesome news, but everytime I open this thread people are asking the same stupid questions that have been answered a 1000 times already.

Investing money in a project and then not even able to spend 2 minutes for the most little research possible. I dont get it..
Activity: 2716
Merit: 883
May 05, 2017, 06:24:55 PM
Can someone explain me how to claim. Can I claim now to update the iotas I received at the beginning ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2017, 06:12:55 PM
it is not possible to sell iota in the nxt asset exchange ?

I see you ignore what I said above, but I'll repeat. Ask the issuer of nxt asset to send you real iotas.  Roll Eyes
May 05, 2017, 05:29:13 PM
At the start of the IOTA project, I have purchased some iotas with a small amount of bitcoins and I wonder whether those iotas are allways valid. You say it depends if I claimed or not. I am not sure of what you mean by "claim". I just know that I have obtained what I think is an address or perhaps a private key. (81 characters) Is it what we get when we claim ?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
May 05, 2017, 05:13:33 PM
it is not possible to sell iota in the nxt asset exchange ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 05:10:11 PM
At the start of the IOTA project, I have purchased some iotas with a small amount of bitcoins. Are those iotas allways valid ? (I have not followed IOTA's evolution since the start of the project.)

Depends if you claimed or not. After you bought them did you claim within the next 4 months?

no claim. I bought and forgot.

I am sorry to say, but the best piece of advice is to pretend you never bought. They are gone. However, on the bright side we just announced the 2 million dollar ecosystem fund, so if you can code you can still get iotas.

I could sell for nxt ?

What you mean?
May 05, 2017, 05:06:05 PM
At the start of the IOTA project, I have purchased some iotas with a small amount of bitcoins. Are those iotas allways valid ? (I have not followed IOTA's evolution since the start of the project.)

Depends if you claimed or not. After you bought them did you claim within the next 4 months?
I don't remember ! I have obtained what I think is an address or perhaps a private key. (81 characters) Is it what we get when we claim ?
May 05, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

I am sorry to say, but the best piece of advice is to pretend you never bought. They are gone. However, on the bright side we just announced the 2 million dollar ecosystem fund, so if you can code you can still get iotas.

I could sell for nxt ?
May 05, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

May 05, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

May 05, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

May 05, 2017, 04:53:42 PM
same for me  Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
May 05, 2017, 04:51:07 PM
GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!
EVERYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN CRYPTO LOOK AT THIS TWEET!

https://twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/858379721029111808

For those to lazy to click thru:

More and more volume at https://ydx.slack.com/

Healthy price movement
http://iotaprice.com

Awsome!!!!! this is getting better and better. what are the steps before IOTA can be ready for listing on exchangers?
May 05, 2017, 04:49:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2017, 04:42:42 PM
i've some iotas in my nxt asset wallet.
is it the same thing ?

Some people sold iotas on nxt exchange in 2016. If you one of the buyers, you need to ask issuer of the asset to send you real iotas.
May 05, 2017, 04:41:26 PM
i've some iotas in my nxt asset wallet.
is it the same thing ?
Activity: 715
May 05, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

Heard about this on slack.  Great way to even further expand the community!  I didn't catch where the funds were originating from.  I assumed it was through token slated for dev costs?

No, it actually comes from generous community members and members of the "ecosystem club".

They recognized the potential and acted accordingly.

That's exactly what good investors do!

Everything came from the community, there was no premine, not 1 Iota was allocated to the devs. The community donated close to 5% of total Iota supply to Foundation long after ICO. The core dev team bought all of there Iota during ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 05, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Heard about this on slack.  Great way to even further expand the community!  I didn't catch where the funds were originating from.  I assumed it was through token slated for dev costs?

No, it actually comes from generous community members and members of the "ecosystem club".

They recognized the potential and acted accordingly.

That's exactly what good investors do!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 05, 2017, 04:01:22 PM
Jump to: