Author

Topic: IOTA - page 569. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 09:12:07 AM
Come-from-Beyond has to be BCNext. Making an awesome new crypto then screwing over all his loyal followers planning to buy into the ipo. Weak

could you expand your statement?

plz no. just have a look at his post history, he is full of shit. goes from one thread to another and makes stupid allegations.

indeed lol.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
May 09, 2016, 08:40:20 AM
Come-from-Beyond has to be BCNext. Making an awesome new crypto then screwing over all his loyal followers planning to buy into the ipo. Weak

plz no. just have a look at his post history, he is full of shit. goes from one thread to another and makes stupid allegations.

May 09, 2016, 08:33:48 AM

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 08:22:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
May 09, 2016, 07:02:05 AM
IOTA emphasizes lightweightness, so the reference client should be exactly that,
people will come up with their own clients for different use cases, including desktop clients anyway
desktop clients can be bloated, but since IOTA is also made to run on low hardware requirements
the reference client should focus on implementing the protocol with as little fancy stuff as
possible.

IOTA emphasizes lightweightness, so the reference client should be exactly that,
people will come up with their own clients for different use cases, including desktop clients anyway
desktop clients can be bloated, but since IOTA is also made to run on low hardware requirements
the reference client should focus on implementing the protocol with as little fancy stuff as
possible.
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2016, 06:34:16 AM
possible.

It does
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 09, 2016, 06:09:48 AM
possible.
May 09, 2016, 05:00:18 AM

how is 0.9.4 going?

the hashing algorithm has to be optimized first. (see yassin post about porting java code for GPU computation)
Activity: 714
May 08, 2016, 11:14:48 PM

how is 0.9.4 going?

Good, but more participants = faster release of it.

But I highly suggest everyone to go over to our forum or chat where you'll be constantly updated
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
May 08, 2016, 08:31:08 PM

how is 0.9.4 going?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
May 08, 2016, 08:26:58 PM
IOTA IS BLESSED  Smiley

Time will tell if the future of IOTA will become bright as the stars in the sky.
legendary
Activity: 1148
May 08, 2016, 08:20:11 PM
IOTA IS BLESSED  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Activity: 714
May 07, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
IOTA isn't cursed, IOTA is progressing faster than ever. The 'aesthetic' parts, yes maybe Smiley But these also really don't matter much.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 07, 2016, 09:07:17 AM
IOTA must be cursed.

4x GUI: www.dribbble.com/; www.creativeda.sh/; Dan Warfel; Wesley
1x Video: Hypercube studios

Two guys disappeared, one who left the company, one guy with personal problems.

Maybe it's explainable with Murphy's Law.
https://invesd.org/interview-4-iota/

Let's  hope the best for Wesley.

It's strange what ordinary problems a such a great project like IOTA has to fight. I can not believe that it is that difficult to create a nice GUI. There are thousands and thousands of good designers out there. It should not be that difficult to find a good one  Roll Eyes
Activity: 627
May 07, 2016, 08:07:30 AM
I thought the same thing when I read that, but, I don't even know what to say anymore...

No one here who could provide or upload this video  Huh
I am not really sure but I think the video was spread by IOTA account on Youtube. Do someone know who owns the account?

There was a youtube video about IOTA. I wanted to show it to a friend in order to convince him about IOTA. Now, it seems the video was removed by the uploader. Could someone upload it again?

This was the video url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b35zN2RzQE

Ask the user iotatoken: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iotatoken-574177.
He is the leader of Iota.

This video that you are talking about is not known to me. I haven't uploaded any IOTA video to the IOTA channel yet. We commissioned a video from Hypercube studios that made the video of Factom etc. but due to personal issues in their CEO's life he could not complete it, so I have been looking into having another one made from someone else, but if someone happens to know a good animator that already made a IOTA video I'd love to see it.

IOTA must be cursed.

Let's  hope the best for Wesley.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
May 07, 2016, 07:20:32 AM
No one here who could provide or upload this video  Huh
I am not really sure but I think the video was spread by IOTA account on Youtube. Do someone know who owns the account?

There was a youtube video about IOTA. I wanted to show it to a friend in order to convince him about IOTA. Now, it seems the video was removed by the uploader. Could someone upload it again?

This was the video url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b35zN2RzQE

Ask the user iotatoken: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iotatoken-574177.
He is the leader of Iota.

This video that you are talking about is not known to me. I haven't uploaded any IOTA video to the IOTA channel yet. We commissioned a video from Hypercube studios that made the video of Factom etc. but due to personal issues in their CEO's life he could not complete it, so I have been looking into having another one made from someone else, but if someone happens to know a good animator that already made a IOTA video I'd love to see it.

IOTA must be cursed.

Let's  hope the best for Wesley.

Activity: 812
May 07, 2016, 02:57:01 AM
I think his English is just not good enough to express his question.

Like water off a duck's back.

Iotatoken will level out with time.

Like a fine wine.

"Fuck off".

Just kidding Wink

As you were gentlemen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
May 06, 2016, 07:55:28 PM
This is by far one of the angriest devs I've ever come across.

Then you don't remember UtopianFuture.

UP wasn't so bad lol

Iotatoken will level out with time. He has a lot on his plate and obviously cares for his project very much. He doesn't seem to care what impression he makes on BTT. He could defend attacks in a more professional way. He chooses not to do so.

I don't think it will hurt Iota.

I think he can act accordingly given the setting. BTT is the wild west. Come high noon, he's blowing motherfuckers heads off, walking into the saloon, ordering up a shot of whisky, and making deals with the big boys out from out of town.  Shocked

Thanks for the hard work. Keep it coming!

legendary
Activity: 924
May 06, 2016, 04:59:48 PM
This is by far one of the angriest devs I've ever come across.

Then you don't remember UtopianFuture.
Jump to: