Author

Topic: IOTA - page 694. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 12, 2016, 05:01:36 AM
hi

I am trying to collect tokens but I have a problem - the webpage tells me to send 0.00000422 BTC which is considered as dust and I cannot do it Smiley - is it ok to send more?

cheers,
feeleep

No. Pick another address and you'll get another amount.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 05:00:17 AM
hi

I am trying to collect tokens but I have a problem - the webpage tells me to send 0.00000422 BTC which is considered as dust and I cannot do it Smiley - is it ok to send more?

cheers,
feeleep
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
January 12, 2016, 03:54:07 AM
Having good Chinese translations for all IOTA information would be good, are these bases covered?
http://zh.iota.news/

Just a temporary domain name,will update a new Domain name latter.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
January 12, 2016, 02:07:08 AM
Having good Chinese translations for all IOTA information would be good, are these bases covered?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 01:45:44 AM
Ok anyone know wich exchange will be used to buy some IODA coin?

I expect a listing at all major exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex or Bter within end of January or begin of February.
It depends a bit when the client is ready, what should be the case in around 2 weeks.

Please touch base with this exchange https://yuanbaohui.com/, if IOTA can list on this exchange, we will have 100x ROI, the buyers in this exchange are very very crazy.
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 11, 2016, 08:05:48 AM

I expect a listing at all major exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex or Bter within end of January or begin of February.
It depends a bit when the client is ready, what should be the case in around 2 weeks.
the first will be the joy of finally entering the trades and understanding the economic value of the coins and matching the correct strategy for bidding and how the result will have from a particular trade tasks that primarily involves the importance of platform, but nothing like the utility and , of course, will be interested what the price will be at the initial stage after the opening of trading on the exchange, but crowdfunding was I missed that , sorry, not happy, but gives us hope for the missing sharp jump of the prices
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 11, 2016, 07:58:09 AM
Yeah, was on board as well at the crowdsale. Very exciting, my first crowdsale I have participated and everything went well.
I'm not a crypto veteran but this project have gained my attention after reading this interview:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115508/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things

Looking forward to it, great!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 07:52:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
January 11, 2016, 06:22:52 AM
legendary
January 11, 2016, 06:21:26 AM
Is it too late for me to enter

yes crodwsale is finished! the link to collect it is only for people did crowsale!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 11, 2016, 06:19:19 AM
Is it too late for me to enter
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 11, 2016, 06:13:31 AM
legendary
January 11, 2016, 06:08:24 AM
I am not worry! usually crowsale price is better than exchange!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
January 11, 2016, 06:03:36 AM
Could i please get some help!

Sorry but you are confusing me..

Do you partecipate or not at the crowdsales?

If no im sorry but the crowdsales is over.

If yes you have to do the procedure for claiming IOTA(http://collect.iotatoken.com/) but if you have an address from en exchange you have to open a ticket ask them to send the btc ammount from the address of the crowdsales.

If you have readen this topic, it was clear to DO NOT BUY IOTA WITH AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS.

Ah ok sorry ! crowdsale is finish ! So not any chanse to get coin! But thanks anyway you did help! Than you so much! Sad i am late!

Don't worry when IOTA goes live you can buy it at Exchanges.

legendary
January 11, 2016, 06:00:12 AM

If yes you have to do the procedure for claiming IOTA(http://collect.iotatoken.com/) but if you have an address from en exchange you have to open a ticket ask them to send the btc ammount from the address of the crowdsales.

If you have readen this topic, it was clear to DO NOT BUY IOTA WITH AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS.

Ah ok sorry ! crowdsale is finish ! So not any chanse to get coin! But thanks anyway you did help! Than you so much! Sad i am late!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
January 11, 2016, 05:56:27 AM

legendary
January 11, 2016, 05:46:55 AM
legendary
January 11, 2016, 05:22:22 AM
Hi guys, could you help me please!

I generate my address for claim Iota, now i got ammount of bitcoin i have to sent to the address, Can i sent this bitcoin from my exhange account? after what i have to do to get some Iota...thanks for your help

You have to send the amount from the same BTC address that you used when you invested, or the iota team won't know if you are the rightful owner of the iota address.

ok i have to sent 0.00063 bitcoin. can use my exchange wallet to sent?

i have not invested yet, i just would like to claim IOTA coin,so dont know what will be next step , i just follow the link andit say to generate the address and to sent this small ammount of bitcoin....
legendary
January 11, 2016, 05:18:45 AM

I generate my address for claim Iota, now i got ammount of bitcoin i have to sent to the address, Can i sent this bitcoin from my exhange account? after what i have to do to get some Iota...thanks for your help

You have to send the amount from the same BTC address that you used when you invested, or the iota team won't know if you are the rightful owner of the iota address.

ok i have to sent 0.00063 bitcoin. can use my exchange wallet to sent?
legendary
Activity: 1225
January 11, 2016, 05:06:40 AM

Jump to: