Author

Topic: IOTA - page 696. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 03:28:13 PM
I don't know if there is IRC for Iota, there is Ryver though but I don't even know what that is lol.  Grin

Ryver is just like Slack. You can access it through apps and web browser.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
January 05, 2016, 03:26:39 PM
We talking about Ripple? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2016, 03:05:51 PM
Don't hesitate, email The Winklevoss bros: [email protected]

How did that story with cancelled trades end, BTW?

They act like centralized authority. Reverse transaction back cause for some reason they don't like it  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 05, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

How did that story with cancelled trades end, BTW?
legendary
January 05, 2016, 01:46:06 PM
I'm sorry if I'm repeating questions already asked (I cba to read through the thread sorry). When will this coin be available for trading? If its already on an exchange can someone point me to it? Cheesy

P.S. Very interesting sounding project.

Iota will be available for trading some time in january, so this month. Exact date will be known in coming days.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your response. I'm presuming the team is planning on being listed on Poloniex?

Also (again sorry If I'm repeating questions already asked), do you guys have an IRC channel?
Your welcome  Smiley
I have no info on which exchanges Iota will launch on. I'm pretty sure Poloniex will add Iota once it's launched.
I don't know if there is IRC for Iota, there is Ryver though but I don't even know what that is lol.  Grin

Several exchanges has asked us to assist with adding IOTA when it's ready.

And yes we got a Ryver, not IRC. Give me your email and i'll add you.

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
January 05, 2016, 01:43:19 PM
I'm sorry if I'm repeating questions already asked (I cba to read through the thread sorry). When will this coin be available for trading? If its already on an exchange can someone point me to it? Cheesy

Iota will be available for trading some time in january, so this month. Exact date will be known in coming days.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your response. I'm presuming the team is planning on being listed on Poloniex?

Also (again sorry If I'm repeating questions already asked), do you guys have an IRC channel?
Your welcome  Smiley
I have no info on which exchanges Iota will launch on. I'm pretty sure Poloniex will add Iota once it's launched.

I'll PM you my email for completeness but would it not be wise to create an IRC channel, being that most people will usually have access/use IRC?
Activity: 714
January 05, 2016, 01:39:12 PM

Your welcome  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 05, 2016, 01:32:34 PM

Your welcome  Smiley
aka alaniz
January 05, 2016, 12:52:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 05, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

aka alaniz
January 05, 2016, 11:55:44 AM

January 05, 2016, 11:01:21 AM

Have general discussions surrounding Iota been moved to Ryver or is access restricted to devs working on specific projects?

General discussions too. There's being setup different channels and teams for different focuses. This is to prevent the all too common issue of 'someone else will do it'.
Just send me an email in PM and I'll invite you, but only do so if you plan to use IOTA/contribute in some way, we're not setting up a speculators den, they can setup their own Smiley

legendary
January 05, 2016, 10:00:44 AM
Will there be MORE actions we need to take with our BTC address (send address) - or is that over with now if we already sent the tiny amount requested?

Sending the amount should be the last action, but keep the keys until the 90 days pass just in case.
Activity: 627
January 05, 2016, 09:33:44 AM
Will there be MORE actions we need to take with our BTC address (send address) - or is that over with now if we already sent the tiny amount requested?

Thanks,

Ok, I made my investment. I confirmed. I choose my passphrase.

What happens now?

Will there be a wallet at some point where my IOTA will be delivered to?  A web wallet? A desktop download wallet?

Anything else I need to know that I will be required to do to make sure I get these IOTA?

Also is the distribution going to happen on a day of devs choosing to be announced or when certain % have actually "claimed" their IOTA?

Thanks.

Waiting for the others.

Yes. No. Yes.

You need to remember the password.

Both.
legendary
January 05, 2016, 04:32:33 AM

What happens now?

Will there be a wallet at some point where my IOTA will be delivered to?  A web wallet? A desktop download wallet?

Anything else I need to know that I will be required to do to make sure I get these IOTA?

Also is the distribution going to happen on a day of devs choosing to be announced or when certain % have actually "claimed" their IOTA?

Thanks.

Waiting for the others.

Yes. No. Yes.

You need to remember the password.

Both.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
January 05, 2016, 12:50:11 AM

What happens now?

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
January 04, 2016, 09:41:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
January 04, 2016, 01:59:00 PM
Happy New Year to all IOTA supporters!

Indeed, use-cases are of utmost importance when it comes to success. IOTA could replace bitcoin, it's the first token worldwide for internet-of-things.

Will send PM
January 04, 2016, 01:54:02 PM
Well said, @iotatoken! As an interested noob (and not a daytrader) i´m curious about a thread or slack group discussing about iota and its possibilities.

Please PM iotatoken and he will invite you to the Ryver chat group. Ryver is a group chat app like Slack.

Edit - Everyone who is interested in running nodes, developing apps, and discussing the use cases should PM iotatoken and he will invite you to the Ryver group.

I'm just a big fan of forum / more slow communications then chats.
Chats is good to discuss when to make a meeting in bar to drink some beer.

Ryver includes forums
legendary
January 04, 2016, 12:50:39 PM
Well said, @iotatoken! As an interested noob (and not a daytrader) i´m curious about a thread or slack group discussing about iota and its possibilities.

Please PM iotatoken and he will invite you to the Ryver chat group. Ryver is a group chat app like Slack.

Edit - Everyone who is interested in running nodes, developing apps, and discussing the use cases should PM iotatoken and he will invite you to the Ryver group.

I'm just a big fan of forum / more slow communications then chats.
Chats is good to discuss when to make a meeting in bar to drink some beer.
Jump to: