Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 2. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
IOTA is working on a technology for the future and it is one step ahead of the other coins and if this project works as planned  the price of coin will increase exponentially. I think your wallet should have IOTA.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Maybe you will threat me like a crazy guy, but IOTA is still a good investment, and it might reach more than $5 by the next year if we meet another bull run, but i really doubt that it will happen due to the actual market conditions, lets hope for that
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
Since last year November IOTA has doubled in price. It seems a lot of people believe IOTA is now the future and demand is increasingly very high. Buy more and hold for some months and you wont regret it.

But it's the past and that doesn't meant it will continue to increase the price in the future, i'm not sure but i think we should change our directions to other coins.
At present, I believe that you can buy in potential coins like IOTA because the uptrend will be huge in the future. So if I can buy now I believe it's not a remorse to investors. The upcoming IOTA will also feature a number of notable events that will motivate IOTA to thrive.
Activity: 27
July 08, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

I recommend buying more IOTA because I also bought some IOTA coin. IOTA will thrive in the future. With a market capitalization of about $ 5 billion, IOTA is currently the ninth most valuable coin. Unlike other coin, IOTA's designs have completely disconnected from Blockchain. It still retains the core idea of ​​blockchain as a distributed consensus, but in order to expand the scale of the Internet-of-Things ecosystem with tens of billions of devices connected, it needs must be optimized. This issue is addressed by the core innovation IOTA: The Tangle. In addition, this coin can also be proud of the transaction fee of 0 USD.
Activity: 263
July 08, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Old topic but new feature. I strongly believe on IOTA. When Oct 2017 i was want buy IOTA under $1, i saw around $0,7 because you know IOTA using difference BTC technology. IOTA is a protocol that achieves consensus on the state of matters in a network.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
YES I BOUGHT SOME COINS LAST MONTH
IOTA IS GOOD FOR LONG TERM
I WILL HOLD THIS
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
Iota is very cheap right now because of persistence bearish market we have seen in this year! Iota will have it's day again as it develop it's technology and perfect it's workability.
Activity: 24
July 08, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
Since last year November IOTA has doubled in price. It seems a lot of people believe IOTA is now the future and demand is increasingly very high. Buy more and hold for some months and you wont regret it.

But it's the past and that doesn't meant it will continue to increase the price in the future, i'm not sure but i think we should change our directions to other coins.
Activity: 114
July 06, 2018, 10:41:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
I think that this is one of the most promising coins. I bought this coin 9 months ago and now I continue to invest in it.

Yes, if you invest in IOTA now, in a year you will have the greatest profit. This is the altcoin which I like. Still, it is cheap, and I will use soon my chance to get more of this coolest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
I bought this coin 2 times and both times did not wait for its growth and sold it.  If it is taken in a very long storage, it can grow at least 2 times a year later.  But I would rather pay attention to more promising and growing coins.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
There is a lot of FUD about IOTA from the Twitter OGs what do you make of it?
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
The Internet of things is a hot topic, so I will consider buying some IOTA when the whole market of cryptographic money is down these two days, because I think there is still great potential.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 05:11:04 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
If we consider the global prospects for a new crypto currency, they appear to be quite interesting. So, according to the research company TechNavio, from 2017 to 2021 gg. the aggregate annual growth rate of the global Internet goods market (Internet of Things, IoT) will be 4%. This means that the volume of the global IoT market will reach 1.37 billion dollars by 2021, with 81% of the market growth rate provided by a variety of electronic gadgets.
Activity: 630
July 02, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
Lately I have been interested in IOTA, I have read many things and I can say that it seems to me a very good project. He has a high-level team that is developing him very well, and his potential for growth in the future seems remarkable to me. At the current price in my opinion it is to be bought to sell it in six to twelve months
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
I think IOTA is pretty good. I hold some IOTA coins for future. I hope this coins going huge. I see for the community is also active, in addition to the price is still stable. Maybe in the future will also start to rise for the price. I heard that IOTA developers are still actively developing their projects.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
I think that this is one of the most promising coins. I bought this coin 9 months ago and now I continue to invest in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
IOTA is a top 3 coin in the future. It is a next generation coin with very innovative technology. The best thing about IOTA is that its network gets more secure as more users start using it, also the transaction time gets reduced with it. You shouldn't miss on this coin by not investing in it.
Activity: 72
June 30, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Iota will bring us some nice profit. All we need to do is to put into long term IOTA holdings. In my eyes iota is paired with btc which means that price of IOTA is mostly determined by the developments in BTC, although it might encounter some more autonomous growth as well.
Activity: 658
June 30, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
With this market crisis that has brought down the price of almost all cryptocurrencies, a good project like IOTA is worth buying. It's a good cryptocurrency and has a good growth potential, I think if the market returns to grow its value should increase a lot
Pages:
Jump to: