Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 3. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:24:18 AM
The first time I heard of DAG and IOTA and BYteball with regard to the information for me was IOTA first, but now it turns out that this first should be Byteball.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
I will definitely take advantage of these low prices and pick up some IOTA. Iota was one of the first coins I looked at; when . 40 cents. Unfortunately, I was focusing on other projects; won’t miss this chance again.
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
Iota is worth buying, as iot (smart house) is becoming popular now, this future can not be avoided. In the future I plan to introduce IOTA into my investment portfolio. If you decide to invest in IOTA, then this is the right choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Pay attention to the prices of this token now. Now a very good opportunity for investment, because earlier this token cost 3 times more, I'm not talking about peak values. This project has different assessments, but I think that the project is very promising, because now there are very few IoT projects.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
I bought this coin 2 times and both times did not wait for its growth and sold it.  If it is taken in a very long storage, it can grow at least 2 times a year later.  But I would rather pay attention to more promising and growing coins.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
Iota will bring us some nice profit. All we need to do is to put into long term IOTA holdings. In my eyes iota is paired with btc which means that price of IOTA is mostly determined by the developments in BTC, although it might encounter some more autonomous growth as well.
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
IOTA is one one the best coins in the crypto space. Investing into this coin will not be a mistake. Nonetheless, i would advise you diversify. Invest into other altcoins as well. You can also invest into Glitzcoin.
IOTA is not one of the very best coins on the market, neither is that other coin that you mentioned. You have to do more research.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:01:33 PM
I also expect a big breakthrough in the field of IOT technologies, as there is a lot of talk about this direction now. And as with the development of IOT technologies, IOTA's cryptocurrency will be more and more popular, it must be purchased.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
IOTA - looks like a potential project, those who still have money and interest in blockchain to invest in cryptocurrency should buy some/more IOTA. I see this projects growth rate is higher than other projects, now.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
Yes, this is a great tokens to invest, will soon be a working product, use now the opportunity
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

It's a very good project with a strong team and a large roadmap. I think we should hold it and observe its behavior in the rising market! Now we'd better purchase some coins if somebody has got few of them.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
If you want to hold it for long term, then buy now. It's good time to buy IOTA and Cardano as well

Don't forget that it's better to purchase small amounts and set buy orders. Now the market is rapidly falling down, and to buy lots of coins isn't a wise decision. It's better to play safe!
Activity: 1036
June 26, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
I'm sure that's a very good idea. As practice shows if the market trend changes IOTA immediately gives 25-35% growth in 2-4 days. It is necessary to choose a good time to buy, to call it a very good investment.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
IOTA is a very good and promising coin, you were not mistaken , it will grow still, the idea of the coin and a good event if I'm not mistaken, came out good on her, waiting for her growth
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
IOTA such a good. Transactions in the IOTA network are completely free, as they confirm the new operation with two other transactions, and not the miners paying for bitcoin users. The same translation, which is wrong, will reject the system node. Again, due to weak commission bandwidth in the detachment, the cue ball will increase, and the IOTA transactions accelerate. By the way, ICO IOTA is considered one of the most profitable - the yield earned by the first investor is the second after the NXT results. If you think about the question of how to drop IOTA, then surely, the coin arouses your interest, but you can get it just by buying on the stock exchange. But for now I'm not recomonded buy it again, because now the price is high, buy it agian when the price down.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
IOTA is one one the best coins in the crypto space. Investing into this coin will not be a mistake. Nonetheless, i would advise you diversify. Invest into other altcoins as well. You can also invest into Glitzcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
IOTA is secure, scalable and fast. In a future world where most of the cryptocurrencies will be vulnerable to quantum computers, IOTA will be standing tall. And unlike most cryptocurrencies, the transaction speed increases as more users make transactions. This allows it to be scalable, where its speed increases with its scale.
Activity: 71
June 25, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
I get out from IOTA weeks ago and since then I am thinking about going back with buying some IOTAs again. I thought price will go back under 3$ at least, but that didn't happen in last few weeks
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
Their idea is top notch but perhaps too ambitious and they have been stuck with the network problem for a while. Long-term hold should be OK but there's a lot coins out there that you can make profit quicker with.
Activity: 81
June 24, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
IOTA is a very good and promising coin, you were not mistaken , it will grow still, the idea of the coin and a good event if I'm not mistaken, came out good on her, waiting for her growth.
Pages:
Jump to: