Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 12. (Read 171556 times)

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
A sale was also made for 2300 GIota for 0.0124 btc each.

There is a bit of a spread for OTC trades atm.

I wonder who was the buyer of that... Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 10:45:11 AM
A sale was also made for 2300 GIota for 0.0124 btc each.

There is a bit of a spread for OTC trades atm.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2016, 07:39:44 AM
I just sold 2000 Gi for .0145 btc each.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 01, 2016, 07:34:28 AM
what are last prices of IOTA that was actually traded?

~ 1.3Btc for 100 Giota
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 07:26:29 AM
Activity: 595
September 01, 2016, 05:48:01 AM
what are last prices of IOTA that was actually traded?
Activity: 378
August 31, 2016, 08:27:12 PM
Yes I could, but the truth is that you give a shit if I was scammed or not, it was just your justification to remove my posts. If I send you the hash you will just invent another lie.

I made this offer to one of IOTA trolls in my topic as well, but the bet is also possible for you.
I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

Sounds fair, doesn´t it? I don´t know why you should not accept this bet.

Not interested in the bet, I need the hash only to see if you are a troll or not and to try to track the bitcoins.

I already mentioned in a post, unless you removed it in the other topic, but it seems like the scammer instantly transfered the coins on his wallet into a mixer. So I don´t know what you want to track. Moreover calling me a lier was just a reason for you to remove all my posts, it was never an issue until you removed my posts. There is no reason for me to accommodate, unless you accept the bet, which you should do if you really think I am a lier.

Lol.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
August 31, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
I already mentioned in a post, unless you removed it in the other topic, but it seems like the scammer instantly transfered the coins on his wallet into a mixer. So I don´t know what you want to track. Moreover calling me a lier was just a reason for you to remove all my posts, it was never an issue until you removed my posts. There is no reason for me to accommodate, unless you accept the bet, which you should do if you really think I am a lier.

All that I see in your posts is just excuses. Until you PM me the hash you are just a troll for me and for the others.
Activity: 185
August 31, 2016, 07:14:03 PM
Yes I could, but the truth is that you give a shit if I was scammed or not, it was just your justification to remove my posts. If I send you the hash you will just invent another lie.

I made this offer to one of IOTA trolls in my topic as well, but the bet is also possible for you.
I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

Not interested in the bet, I need the hash only to see if you are a troll or not and to try to track the bitcoins.

legendary
August 31, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

vxh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 31, 2016, 05:24:35 PM
If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

Nobody is as stupid as you to lose 10BTC on the words of a stranger on the Internet.
You're wasting everyone's time
August 31, 2016, 05:20:24 PM
I have a tip for you:
Try to think from other peoples positions and travel the world and then you might understand sometime that being rude or what you say is "straightforward" isn´t a good constructive attitude at all.

What about that payment hash? You could PM me with it, now, when you believe that I have access to it anyway, nothing prevents you from doing that...

Activity: 596
August 31, 2016, 05:05:08 PM
Haha you're an embarrassment to all thinking creatures.

Oh from someone explicate himselve with intellectual attitudes it´s somehow weak what you are saying.
Especially when you said that your maxims are rationality and objectivism?
Am I an embarrassment to all thinking creatures or do you have enormous deficits to emphasize with other human beings?
You sound like you are angry, maybe you can feel just a little bit like me now.

I have a tip for you:
Try to think from other peoples positions and travel the world and then you might understand sometime that being rude or what you say is "straightforward" isn´t a good constructive attitude at all.

i'm really sorry for you, you're just ridiculous
legendary
August 31, 2016, 05:04:42 PM
I have a tip for you:

What about that payment hash? You could PM me with it, now, when you believe that I have access to it anyway, nothing prevents you from doing that...
Activity: 714
August 31, 2016, 05:03:21 PM
I am not interested to give autistics kids like you any source to my bitcoin transactions.

Anyway I already sent the Link to the IOTA Slack Conversation Log and as far as I know all the IOTA Slack Admins are able to read this Chat-History with my Bitcoin-Address included where I sent the Bitcoins.

I hope you didn't know that I'm a Iota Slack admin, otherwise your skill of logical thinking upsets me...

PS: BTW, is it true that Slack admins can read DMs?

Of course not, no one would use it if that was the case
August 31, 2016, 04:07:32 PM

Oh from someone explicate himselve with intellectual attitudes it´s somehow weak what you are saying.
Especially when you said that your maxims are rationality and objectivism?
Am I an embarrassment to all thinking creatures or do you have enormous deficits to emphasize with other human beings?
You sound like you are angry, maybe you can feel just a little bit like me now.

I have a tip for you:
legendary
August 31, 2016, 03:45:41 PM
I am not interested to give autistics kids like you any source to my bitcoin transactions.

Anyway I already sent the Link to the IOTA Slack Conversation Log and as far as I know all the IOTA Slack Admins are able to read this Chat-History with my Bitcoin-Address included where I sent the Bitcoins.

I hope you didn't know that I'm a Iota Slack admin, otherwise your skill of logical thinking upsets me...

PS: BTW, is it true that Slack admins can read DMs?
Activity: 714
August 31, 2016, 03:44:51 PM
I repeatedly stated that I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction, otherwise anybody would be able to associate my nickname with some of my older Bitcoin-Transactions.

Anyway I already sent the Link to the IOTA Slack Conversation Log and as far as I know all the IOTA Slack Admins are able to read this Chat-History with my Bitcoin-Address included where I sent the Bitcoins. Here the link to the Chat-Conversation again: https://iotatangle.slack.com/archives/D265GEA84/s1472507814000002

Furthermore are respected members welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction to the scammer, as long they keep the data secret

"Come-From-Behind" removed all my message on another topic using the false pretense that I am a lier, although he was able to verifiy the Chat-Conversation or to ask a bitcointalk moderator to verifiy my Bitcoin-transaction to the scammer

So I had to start a new topic with all the information included, please take a look her before you consider to

1. Buy IOTA on the IOTA Slack Channel
2. Know more about the IOTA Founder, CO-Founder and Devs.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-iota-main-developers-1602788

August 31, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
I repeatedly stated that I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction, otherwise anybody would be able to associate my nickname with some of my older Bitcoin-Transactions.

Anyway I already sent the Link to the IOTA Slack Conversation Log and as far as I know all the IOTA Slack Admins are able to read this Chat-History with my Bitcoin-Address included where I sent the Bitcoins. Here the link to the Chat-Conversation again: https://iotatangle.slack.com/archives/D265GEA84/s1472507814000002

Furthermore are respected members welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction to the scammer, as long they keep the data secret

"Come-From-Behind" removed all my message on another topic using the false pretense that I am a lier, although he was able to verifiy the Chat-Conversation or to ask a bitcointalk moderator to verifiy my Bitcoin-transaction to the scammer

So I had to start a new topic with all the information included, please take a look her before you consider to

1. Buy IOTA on the IOTA Slack Channel
2. Know more about the IOTA Founder, CO-Founder and Devs.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-iota-main-developers-1602788

Activity: 427
August 31, 2016, 10:24:03 AM
Selling 1 Ti for 20 btc.

Escrow Yassin or Seccour

Pages:
Jump to: