Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 7. (Read 171556 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 11:23:12 AM
Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.
If something happened then it is not hype but a fact , it is hype until it doesn't happen , infact hype is a negativity test for fact , words are confusing before like speculation , better mind using it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 11:19:50 AM
Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

Yeah, that's why we have withheld exchange listing, never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.
Activity: 402
September 26, 2016, 10:55:30 AM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 26, 2016, 10:35:30 AM

My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released?

Thats indeed a good question. When another DAG-based crypto comes before IOTA gets released, IOTA could have hard times. Others got way more Marketing and are more transparent.
Exciting times are coming Smiley

More DAG-based cryptos is better, because more researches are done. The industry will adopt one with the best marketing/PR.

Great! But that contradicts the second part of my question. Here's my full post again for your convenience:

You've banned my account from the IOTA slack for posting about the open source project Byteball in the #random channel.

I cannot quite understand it but so far, so good. I will wear my ban with pride.

My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

No idea what the answer is, ask the one who banned you.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 26, 2016, 07:19:17 AM
My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.

I can confirm that and it was the right decision, to do that!
So, Team Iota...Hope for your next releases! :-)

Greetz
Steve
September 26, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 06:32:57 AM

Thats indeed a good question. When another DAG-based crypto comes before IOTA gets released, IOTA could have hard times. Others got way more Marketing and are more transparent.

Well you state that like it's a fact. IOTA has a clear vision and we also await announcements regarding BIG DEAL.
Any other DAG will have difficulty competing imo..

so the question is: blockchain or dag? Wink

Its more like Blu ray or HD-DVD. Will Iota become bluray or HD-DVD Wink ?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
September 26, 2016, 06:25:19 AM

More DAG-based cryptos is better, because more researches are done. The industry will adopt one with the best marketing/PR.

Great! But that contradicts the second part of my question. Here's my full post again for your convenience:

You've banned my account from the IOTA slack for posting about the open source project Byteball in the #random channel.

I cannot quite understand it but so far, so good. I will wear my ban with pride.

legendary
September 26, 2016, 06:16:13 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 26, 2016, 06:12:13 AM

I´m the same opinion. I like the project and the idea behind it but it is not really transparent or newcomer friendly right now.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
September 26, 2016, 05:04:15 AM

Well you state that like it's a fact. IOTA has a clear vision and we also await announcements regarding BIG DEAL.
Any other DAG will have difficulty competing imo..

so the question is: blockchain or dag? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
September 26, 2016, 04:44:58 AM

legendary
September 24, 2016, 12:38:02 PM

Are you asking me? I suppose so coz your post follows mine. I didn't ban you.

Obviously I can't see who banned me, so I must have faith that my message will find it's way.  Wink

Stop lying CryptKeeper, I told you specifically that you were free to discuss other projects, but not randomly promote them. This is 100% irrespective of whether it is Byteball or any other crypto. You said specifically that you understood, that it was IOTA Slack and that you would respect it. Then you come around again and do the *exact* same thing a couple days later, of course you will be banned, but it has aboslutely nothing to do with Byteball using DAG

You were upset that I asked a guy in your slack if he is willing to do a translation. You told me that this is recruiting and I withdrawed my offer.
I don't see the connection between this and posting a link to a tweet in #random. This channel has it's name for a reason.
September 24, 2016, 11:23:38 AM

Obviously I can't see who banned me, so I must have faith that my message will find it's way.  Wink

Stop lying CryptKeeper, I told you specifically that you were free to discuss other projects, but not randomly promote them. This is 100% irrespective of whether it is Byteball or any other crypto. You said specifically that you understood, that it was IOTA Slack and that you would respect it. Then you come around again and do the *exact* same thing a couple days later, of course you will be banned, but it has aboslutely nothing to do with Byteball using DAG
legendary
September 24, 2016, 10:55:54 AM

It seems as though there were repeated posts about byteball in the slack channel. It wasn't perceived as random anymore but appeared to be shilling.

Yes, I've posted twice within a few weeks, that's quite disturbing.  Cheesy
Activity: 378
September 24, 2016, 10:51:52 AM

It seems as though there were repeated posts about byteball in the slack channel. It wasn't perceived as random anymore but appeared to be shilling.
legendary
September 24, 2016, 10:15:33 AM

legendary
September 24, 2016, 09:56:50 AM

legendary
September 24, 2016, 09:45:51 AM

legendary
September 24, 2016, 03:39:30 AM
So thanks for considering me as a second-class citizens while i'm helping members of your community to not being scammed.

Hm, not sure if you are serious or just don't use tag like me...
Pages:
Jump to: