Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 8. (Read 171556 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 07:56:45 PM
Thanks for the rep.

My escrow service is not affected by the fact that my IOTA wallet doesn't work because i don't touch to any IOTA. Except for your special case and a friend of me. And Dominik & Cfb doesn't seem to care or really help when i ask for on Slack. So until i got a working wallet or exchange accept IOTA, i can't do shit. And the someone in this case will be Yassin.

I confirm that it's near impossible to transfer iotas now because most of the nodes can't keep up with the coordinator. I could make a snapshot and everything would work perfectly again but we need to do stress-testing before going to exchanges. Regarding "doesn't seem to care or really help", well, traders have always been treated as second-class citizens, so you are more right than wrong here.

Except the fact that i don't trade and that i didn't buy and/or sell any IOTA. I'm an escrow ( and a user ) and i want to be able to make a simple transfer to someone.

So thanks for considering me as a second-class citizens while i'm helping members of your community to not being scammed.

CfB is clearly joking, stop being so goddamn sensitive Adam, you take every opportunity to try to spark drama.

Our point is that we have to focus on the technology and vision, not random trades. Trading is secondary, this is why we have withheld exchange listing as well, we need the network to be running smooth.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
September 23, 2016, 07:23:46 PM
Thanks for the rep.

My escrow service is not affected by the fact that my IOTA wallet doesn't work because i don't touch to any IOTA. Except for your special case and a friend of me. And Dominik & Cfb doesn't seem to care or really help when i ask for on Slack. So until i got a working wallet or exchange accept IOTA, i can't do shit. And the someone in this case will be Yassin.

I confirm that it's near impossible to transfer iotas now because most of the nodes can't keep up with the coordinator. I could make a snapshot and everything would work perfectly again but we need to do stress-testing before going to exchanges. Regarding "doesn't seem to care or really help", well, traders have always been treated as second-class citizens, so you are more right than wrong here.

Except the fact that i don't trade and that i didn't buy and/or sell any IOTA. I'm an escrow ( and a user ) and i want to be able to make a simple transfer to someone.

So thanks for considering me as a second-class citizens while i'm helping members of your community to not being scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 23, 2016, 06:44:52 PM
Thanks for the rep.

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
September 23, 2016, 05:46:43 PM
If someone need a escrow-pertner I would advice Yassin.

It looks that Seccour has problems to run the client software, I waiting sind 3. august for ~1.8 Ti which he is holding.

He told me i will get the coins when IOTA hits the first exchange. Than he can give his seed to someone who transfer his hole Coins to the exchange and transfer my part of the coins to my wallet.

..for me it´s OK, but if you will take him as an escrow you should know it.

Thanks for the rep.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
Dont trade with this man @PPOC IT IS SCAMMER!!

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
September 23, 2016, 09:22:59 AM
If someone need a escrow-pertner I would advice Yassin.

It looks that Seccour has problems to run the client software, I waiting sind 3. august for ~1.8 Ti which he is holding.

He told me i will get the coins when IOTA hits the first exchange. Than he can give his seed to someone who transfer his hole Coins to the exchange and transfer my part of the coins to my wallet.

..for me it´s OK, but if you will take him as an escrow you should know it.

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
September 22, 2016, 10:54:38 PM
I will buy some, am a noob and do not really understand this informal escrow service? What is the fee? Is it automated or an individual with a high reputation?

Just individuals that do this on a tipping-basis. In the field of IOTA Yassin and Seccour have a excellent reputation so far.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 10:44:18 PM
I will buy some, am a noob and do not really understand this informal escrow service? What is the fee? Is it automated or an individual with a high reputation?

EDIT: I found this...

https://forum.iotatoken.com/t/first-steps-in-order-to-buy-iota-and-how-you-set-up-your-wallet/772
Activity: 8
September 22, 2016, 07:35:45 PM
For Sale [email protected]/1G
Activity: 25
September 22, 2016, 10:12:23 AM
selling at 0.22/Gi, escrow with yassin or seccour
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 05:54:09 AM
Looks like marketprice will be between 0.05 - 0.3 BTC/ 100Gi when it hit the exchanges.

So you predict a marketcap between 1200 and 8300 btc? That would put it between 27 and 80 on coinmarketcap. If you want to sell any, at even double this high-range, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Ohh, i meant 0.05 - 0.3 BTC/ 1Gi

Yeah, I suspected that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 04:41:41 AM
If anyone is considering using escrow then I can vouch for Yassin.

Yassin Nxt in Iota Slack  -  Trading
more precisely @yassinnxt  Wink
Yw!!  Cool
Activity: 531
September 22, 2016, 04:20:56 AM
Looks like marketprice will be between 0.05 - 0.3 BTC/ 100Gi when it hit the exchanges.

So you predict a marketcap between 1200 and 8300 btc? That would put it between 27 and 80 on coinmarketcap. If you want to sell any, at even double this high-range, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Ohh, i meant 0.05 - 0.3 BTC/ 1Gi
Activity: 247
September 22, 2016, 04:04:38 AM
If anyone is considering using escrow then I can vouch for Yassin.

Yassin Nxt in Iota Slack  -  Trading

Current prices:

BID 0.01800 BTC/Gi
ASK 0.02300 BTC/Gi
Activity: 378
September 21, 2016, 10:22:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
September 21, 2016, 08:17:06 PM

Lol. Thats a narrow range opinion you got there. Smiley I'm pretty sure we open closer to .3 than .05.
Activity: 531
September 21, 2016, 04:09:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
September 21, 2016, 03:59:42 PM
All my best to the Iota team, very promising Smiley
Activity: 42
September 20, 2016, 08:53:13 PM
feel free to make offers for my coins as proof i put screenshot with balance of the iotas Trusthand is np with yassin or seccour

screen http://prntscr.com/ckg1wr proof
Activity: 840
September 19, 2016, 07:25:40 PM
Sell offers on Slack .025 per Giota
Here is the complete asks, BTW:

The nature of the beast is that smaller amount sell for higher prices since not everyone wants to buy multi-bitcoin amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: