Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 2. (Read 171556 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
October 27, 2016, 11:55:55 AM
Admiral bit once posted in the german iota subforum that he is fudding the coin without any behind the scenes knowledge whatsoever to buy cheaper , I am not assuming anything here he literally said that.

I should have made a screenshot but didnt , I will try to find the link in his posting history , there should also be some other people who have read that.

Edit: Here is the post everybody better make a screenshot so there is proof of this in case he deletes it ! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15586007
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
October 27, 2016, 05:33:35 AM
WASSUP?

still scamming sheep investors from spiderhole countries?

Well since IOTA has officially failed, you can all suck it....

oh him again! after 6 weeks or so of inactivity suddenly the expert is back like he was never away!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/admiralbit-511621

what happened, did they try a new medication on you after the last one turned you into a drooling vegetable for several weeks?
so you convinced them that you are convinced now that those voices are only in your head, and not real, right?

take it easy, or you'll end up in that closed ward again, like in August and September!

He is just making profit his own way. But I don't like this way.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 03:10:26 AM
For God's sake just ignore this retard!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
October 26, 2016, 02:02:19 PM
WASSUP?

oh him again! after 6 weeks or so of inactivity suddenly the expert is back like he was never away!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/admiralbit-511621

what happened, did they try a new medication on you after the last one turned you into a drooling vegetable for several weeks?
so you convinced them that you are convinced now that those voices are only in your head, and not real, right?

take it easy, or you'll end up in that closed ward again, like in August and September!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2016, 01:50:53 PM
WASSUP?

Still buying?  Roll Eyes
This is the only explanation for him carrying on this '"vendetta"; he must want to buy cheap.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
October 26, 2016, 01:49:57 PM
Update

With the end of the stress tests, and the IOTA network transition and final reestablishment, as soon as the new claim is successful, the trades based on my sell offers will be resumed, while iota trading is not available on the main exchanges.

Current sell offers:

• 100 GIGAiotas = 7.02 btc (price 0.0702 btc per Giota);
  • 70 GIGAiotas = 5.012 btc (price 0.0716 btc per Giota);
  • 50 GIGAiotas = 3.615 btc (price 0.0723 btc per Giota).

* Alternatively, if the buyer chooses to acquire the whole total of 220 GIGAiotas, the adopted price will be of 0.0683 btc per Giota, which totals 15.026 btc.

Successfully concluded deals:

• 250 GIGAiotas = 5.25 btc, escrow: Seccour. Thank you - tx: UHCYYLEEQHUFNR9PJOKUQKWC9MPLQNMEPTOCOKDHSMTFHVGIFSKLYCOOHG9JKCEDGKNEH9HWAZNEC99 99;
  • 125 GIGAiotas = 4 btc, escrow: yassin54. Thank you - tx: LYOVTCXXHPJXMVFDXD9EEKW9GFQDRVUXFRZITZP9QCGAAMKTAXQSDIUJXKRUMCWZWEPKWJAFGMFVB99 99;
  • 100 GIGAiotas = 3.1 btc, escrow: Seccour. Thank you - tx: VSVVMIJIKMUAFGQIQNXLIINQBTCQEYVMMUCIDNPIHWXNYFMXDIMYZXASXALQMDRES99EBEBRLCCYB99 99.

All transactions will be possible only with trustworthy escrow services, preferably those provided by yassin54 or by Seccour.

If you are interested in this offer, please keep watching for the network development, and be welcome to please send me an e-mail to cryptoBanqueiro(at)hotmail.com.

You will also be possible to buy IOTA with DASH! Please, check dashnegocios.com to know more.

Do not choose "cheap buys" instead of trustworthy sellers. And ALWAYS use escrow.

Thank you. I remain at your disposal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
October 24, 2016, 11:07:39 AM
rtrtcrypto, don't give this wannabe Donald Trump clone any more of your time. We need to find a new troll, this one has expired.

Hehe, you got the quote; nice...

But for a serious matter now; why dont you just confirm that IOTA is and always was panned out to be a giant scam Project. It is quite easy and it will give you peace of mind. What i want to hear from you right now is:

1. Yes, we are scamming the sheep
2. No, IOTA is never going to be profitable.
3. Yes, Big Deal was an attempt to scam even more money out of our stupid investors pockets
4. Yes, the "Tangle" was never supposed to scale.
5. Yes, i will return all the money we scammed from you

Don't do it man, I'm sure you can be of use somehow to this world. http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I will leave this world with a satisfied mind. It is you who follows the path towards eternal damnation. Come and behold the white horse!
October 24, 2016, 11:05:05 AM
Again, confirmed that you have nothing factual or useful to say. Go with option #2: STFU.
Best,

How has the big deal been "lost"? What are you talking about? Either be specific or STFU

Lets just say; there are things the IOTA admins dont want you to know since it might implicate their (already questionable) reputation...

I am trying to reach you boy....
You are like a son to me...

They are trying to scam you. Watch your back. Im one of the good guys...
Activity: 714
October 24, 2016, 10:42:46 AM
Since this is the speculation thread where people are looking for money, here is your chance at getting hands on some cheap IOTAs before public launch:

$5000 in grants for API libs
Activity: 627
October 24, 2016, 10:39:43 AM
Again, confirmed that you have nothing factual or useful to say. Go with option #2: STFU.
Best,

How has the big deal been "lost"? What are you talking about? Either be specific or STFU

Lets just say; there are things the IOTA admins dont want you to know since it might implicate their (already questionable) reputation...
October 24, 2016, 10:35:56 AM
rtrtcrypto, don't give this wannabe Donald Trump clone any more of your time. We need to find a new troll, this one has expired.

But for a serious matter now; why dont you just confirm that IOTA is and always was panned out to be a giant scam Project. It is quite easy and it will give you peace of mind. What i want to hear from you right now is:

3. Yes, Big Deal was an attempt to scam even more money out of our stupid investors pockets

Don't do it man, I'm sure you can be of use somehow to this world. http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
October 24, 2016, 10:12:26 AM

October 24, 2016, 10:08:25 AM
October 24, 2016, 09:38:57 AM

Activity: 627
October 24, 2016, 09:26:37 AM
October 24, 2016, 08:12:26 AM
WASSUP?

You probably missed the two latest medium articles

Anyone can make up an article on medium and tell sheep how great things are. Truth of the matter is:

- IOTA has lost their big deal Investors. (Well technically they never really had them on board, but since its official now, we can say that Big Deal is not going to happen...
- No one cares about this shitcoin anymore. There are no recent articles (especially from major news outlets...)
- Everyone just hates David Sønstebø. This guy managed to wreck this coin since he started to be involved. He constantly petronizes his developers. I mean CfB still is a perfect piece of ass, but how David raped the shit out of him is just priceless. What a nasty person...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 24, 2016, 07:45:44 AM
WARNING: Admiral_Bit is a scammer

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
October 24, 2016, 07:09:56 AM
WASSUP?

Still buying?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
October 24, 2016, 07:08:44 AM
WASSUP?

You probably missed the two latest medium articles
October 24, 2016, 06:55:56 AM
WASSUP?

Pages:
Jump to: