Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 6. (Read 171556 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
September 27, 2016, 06:29:54 PM
Bids and asks are getting tighter.

I thought we might see asks lower, especially with the network disruption, but I guess not!

Imagine how much higher they will go after light wallet client release!
we're almost there Cool
https://github.com/iotaledger/light-wallet

Latest commit 5cd8dcf  17 days ago

Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

I thought we might see asks lower, especially with the network disruption, but I guess not!

we're almost there Cool
https://github.com/iotaledger/light-wallet
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
September 27, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 01:21:08 PM
Oksana is a scam. Again he/she asks 100% under market prices, also the last time, when I wanted to buy and use escrow, Oksanda didnt respond anymore.

Dont understand why such accounts just dont get blocked by the moderators.

btcTrashTalk is not only scam-friendly, it proudly is a troll sanctuary.
legendary
Activity: 1792
September 27, 2016, 12:00:54 PM

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 11:54:05 AM
Selling 227.2727 Gi for 5 btc. Price .022/Gi.

Nice price, if only I had some more btc for more at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 817
September 27, 2016, 10:31:00 AM
Selling 227.2727 Gi for 5 btc. Price .022/Gi.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
September 27, 2016, 03:46:49 AM
My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.

I agree - and ever did so - that you have the right to ban whoever you want to.

But the question is valid and still unanswered. I guess that means "yes".

You are an embarrassment to all living creatures.

Lol, this is kindergarten behaviour. I expected more from you.  Cheesy
Activity: 714
September 26, 2016, 08:34:04 PM

Probably he just confused Iota with an ideological movement.

No, he is flat out lying after having been given a proper response. The ban of him had absolutely nothing to do with the project he promoting having a DAG architecture at all. He was allowed to discuss Byteball all he wanted, which we allowed him to do for weeks, it was only when he started trying to recruit people and pump it that he was actually banned, AFTER receiving a warning that he agreed with.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 26, 2016, 07:41:04 PM

Probably he just confused Iota with an ideological movement.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2016, 06:40:37 PM
i offer 166,7 gi make me offers )
September 26, 2016, 06:37:29 PM
My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
September 26, 2016, 06:13:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
September 26, 2016, 06:06:36 PM
Oksana is a scam. Again he/she asks 100% under market prices, also the last time, when I wanted to buy and use escrow, Oksanda didnt respond anymore.

Dont understand why such accounts just dont get blocked by the moderators.

Activity: 332
Merit: 252
September 26, 2016, 04:07:38 PM
Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

SCAM ALERT!! There are buyers on slack with bids at 50% higher price than this person is offering. Makes no sense!  If its too good to be true, it probably is...

Do not attempt to buy without escrow AND make sure its not a fake named escrow attempt. Confirm separately with escrow holder on slack before sending any funds.

yes always use escrow!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
September 26, 2016, 01:20:41 PM
Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

SCAM ALERT!! There are buyers on slack with bids at 50% higher price than this person is offering. Makes no sense!  If its too good to be true, it probably is...

Do not attempt to buy without escrow AND make sure its not a fake named escrow attempt. Confirm separately with escrow holder on slack before sending any funds.
legendary
Activity: 1540
September 26, 2016, 12:13:01 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
ok, escrow @seccour mandatory!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 26, 2016, 12:00:27 PM
If something happened then it is not hype but a fact , it is hype until it doesn't happen , infact hype is a negativity test for fact , words are confusing before like speculation , better mind using it.

September 26, 2016, 11:43:19 AM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.
If something happened then it is not hype but a fact , it is hype until it doesn't happen , infact hype is a negativity test for fact , words are confusing before like speculation , better mind using it.

word salad/10
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 26, 2016, 11:38:11 AM
selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

If you want to buy, better use escrow...
Actual prices are higher.  Cool

This makes no sence at all, leaving a functional, state of the art project which will change crypto as we know it and becomming a multibillion dollar project.
Pages:
Jump to: