Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 5. (Read 171556 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 01:21:45 AM
Where is our Admiral?
Bahamas maybe!!  Grin Cool

What; you are still discussing this pile of bullcrap? IOTA has been in limbo mode for months now; the hype is gone... Good luck with getting profits with that kind of attitude...

Why did you waking up omg --'

Google skankhunt42

God damn Jew
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
October 04, 2016, 03:56:01 PM
Where is our Admiral?

What; you are still discussing this pile of bullcrap? IOTA has been in limbo mode for months now; the hype is gone... Good luck with getting profits with that kind of attitude...

Why did you waking up omg --'

Google skankhunt42
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
October 04, 2016, 03:42:37 PM
Where is our Admiral?
Bahamas maybe!!  Grin Cool

Why did you wake him up omg --'
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 04, 2016, 03:41:16 PM
WARNING: Admiral_Bit is a scammer

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
October 04, 2016, 03:36:48 PM
Where is our Admiral?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 08:16:12 AM
Where is our Admiral?
legendary
Activity: 1190
October 04, 2016, 03:15:32 AM
Where is our Admiral?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 01:40:33 AM
What is the benefit of a light wallet?
more or less, i believe it would be like "plug and play" (or install and use): no need for configurations or special maintenance care, nor syncing.... the paradise for the average lazy btc user Wink
Yes, it lowers the barrier to entry for people to try out IOTA.

I thought IOTA was going to be super lightweight of itself so that it could be used by (low capacity) machines/sensors in the Internet of Things. What happened?

Didn't you promise a bounty to Tangle Explorer? Did you pay it?

And this has nothing to do with lightweightness of IoT, it has to do with humans being very bad at using machine protocols

Hi iotatoken,
I did promise and no i didn't pay (yet).
I was too much excited about iota and wanted to do things without realizing i really don't have time to contribute.

Before I answer further: why haven't you paid the person who did the task you asked for?
Activity: 427
October 03, 2016, 05:51:17 PM
more or less, i believe it would be like "plug and play" (or install and use): no need for configurations or special maintenance care, nor syncing.... the paradise for the average lazy btc user Wink

I thought IOTA was going to be super lightweight of itself so that it could be used by (low capacity) machines/sensors in the Internet of Things. What happened?

And this has nothing to do with lightweightness of IoT, it has to do with humans being very bad at using machine protocols

Hi iotatoken,
I did promise and no i didn't pay (yet).
I was too much excited about iota and wanted to do things without realizing i really don't have time to contribute.

So do the machines not have to run the iotasoftware to communicate with the iota network?

Activity: 714
October 03, 2016, 02:38:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 02, 2016, 05:58:38 PM

Nothing.
Activity: 427
October 02, 2016, 04:50:03 PM

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
October 01, 2016, 07:23:27 AM
Yeah, for those of us without static ip iota will be unusable until we get the light wallet... then everyone can use it without issues.
legendary
Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
September 30, 2016, 12:48:12 PM

And possibility to at least send one transaction.

Transactions are overrated.  Grin Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
September 30, 2016, 12:45:44 PM

And possibility to at least send one transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1792
September 30, 2016, 12:35:28 PM
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 06:06:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1190
September 30, 2016, 05:31:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1792
September 29, 2016, 06:01:23 AM
Bids and asks are getting tighter.

I thought we might see asks lower, especially with the network disruption, but I guess not!

Imagine how much higher they will go after light wallet client release!
Yes, this is the next big milestone I think Smiley
Activity: 812
September 28, 2016, 11:48:30 AM
Yes i can imagine i have 1 gi from giveaway,maybe sold,but later.
Pages:
Jump to: