Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 33. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 25, 2016, 01:33:57 PM
Ignored him too!

@all: stop to quote him!

well buyers dont ignore me. Some fun IOTA facts:

1. IOTA transactions dont get confirmed right now. Devs dont have a friggin clue how to fix this...
2. The IOTA foundation goal has been missed by several TI --> IOTA development will be abandoned
3. Exchange start will get postponed again because of; yeah; 1
4. Big Deal announcement will be postponed again. Well maybe the deal is not that big after all...

you have my +1
iota is a big fail

And why did you try to buy some?

WTB: 100 GIOTA at 0.5 btc
PM me

Well i said it before; im a scammer...

see:

Iota is candy wonderland for all scammers, scalpers and nutcases.. Im feeling at home around here...
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
July 25, 2016, 01:32:48 PM
Ignored him too!

1. IOTA transactions dont get confirmed right now. Devs dont have a friggin clue how to fix this...
2. The IOTA foundation goal has been missed by several TI --> IOTA development will be abandoned
4. Big Deal announcement will be postponed again. Well maybe the deal is not that big after all...

you have my +1
iota is a big fail

And why did you try to buy some?

WTB: 100 GIOTA at 0.5 btc
PM me
July 25, 2016, 01:13:53 PM
Got one more:

5. David threatens all supernet user to be banned from IOTA, because they have a different opinion

Seriously; your David admin is a true nutcase; dont worry about me; worry about his inability to interact with human beeings...

Part of your illness is that you confused yourself to be someone that can be interacted with. You are obviously not. More like herpes with legs.

Thats how i love my community; btw; what about that yassin incident? didnt he leave the community? Oh yeah hes back.

Check out how the dev threatens people with different opinions:

https://steemit.com/investments/@pvhistoire/iota-revolutionnary-technology-but-shameful-community-management

Kind regards

Lance Rogers
July 25, 2016, 01:12:17 PM

1. Transactions are confirmed just fine

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
July 25, 2016, 01:10:17 PM
Got one more:

5. David threatens all supernet user to be banned from IOTA, because they have a different opinion

Seriously; your David admin is a true nutcase; dont worry about me; worry about his inability to interact with human beeings...

Part of your illness is that you confused yourself to be someone that can be interacted with. You are obviously not. More like herpes with legs.
July 25, 2016, 01:07:41 PM
Got one more:

July 25, 2016, 01:05:14 PM
Ignored him too!

1. Transactions are confirmed just fine
2. The foundation will be fully funded with margin before the end of day
3. There is no "exchange deadline"
4. Big Deal is a long term entry of larger investor, not some magic event

As usual, you being retarded has no impact on reality.
Merit: 508
July 25, 2016, 12:38:51 PM
Ignored him too!

you have my +1
iota is a big fail
July 25, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
Ignored him too!

rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
July 25, 2016, 12:29:14 PM
Ignored him too!

July 25, 2016, 12:26:11 PM
Does this happen after or before the unicorns conquer the double rainbow?

Still I must admit this is hell of a good joke Wink  LOLed hard, but you should really chillout man. Nobody's requesting any money from your pocket, why you're such worried for other's pockets???

The motto is: 1. fudd, 2. buy cheap, 3. get out with profit. (not my translation)
And for a serious note: the devs are having enormous problems getting their shit together. confirmations take over 3 days to process. they will postpone the exchange start again. yet; people are selling for crazy dream land prices. And IOTA sellers completely fudded my trust rating.

Just open the exchanges and im gone...

not one single person in here takes you seriously, call your psychiatrist, it's not our job to heal you

you are just one Saggy Naggy.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
July 25, 2016, 12:25:37 PM
Its useless if i ignore this piece of shit and you all quote him.  Embarrassed
Activity: 714
July 25, 2016, 12:17:42 PM

Still I must admit this is hell of a good joke Wink  LOLed hard, but you should really chillout man. Nobody's requesting any money from your pocket, why you're such worried for other's pockets???

The motto is: 1. fudd, 2. buy cheap, 3. get out with profit. (not my translation)
And for a serious note: the devs are having enormous problems getting their shit together. confirmations take over 3 days to process. they will postpone the exchange start again. yet; people are selling for crazy dream land prices. And IOTA sellers completely fudded my trust rating.

not one single person in here takes you seriously, call your psychiatrist, it's not our job to heal you
July 25, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
July 25, 2016, 11:59:49 AM

Still I must admit this is hell of a good joke Wink  LOLed hard, but you should really chillout man. Nobody's requesting any money from your pocket, why you're such worried for other's pockets???
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
July 25, 2016, 11:57:43 AM
Admiral_Bit   are you fucking sick? Obsessed? Frustrated?     What kind of idiot are you?
July 25, 2016, 11:42:48 AM
Admiral = no sex life  Grin

Du arme Wurst!  Tongue

the fuck you are talking about? i had sex yesterday. For proof; here is a picture of my current girlfriend:

rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
July 25, 2016, 11:16:46 AM
Admiral = no sex life  Grin

Du arme Wurst!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 25, 2016, 10:00:37 AM
WARNING: Admiral_Bit is a scammer

July 25, 2016, 10:00:22 AM
Be ready for iota prices skyrocketing after the announcement of goals reached and Foundation funded Cool

Pages:
Jump to: